Author Topic: 4thAD - gone...  (Read 9013 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: Have it your way GetBig, this is the Burger King of boards
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2010, 11:16:14 PM »

i think your reaching a little with your logic there GH

what does the fact that he got busted with a bunch of amps have to do with his moderation of a steroid forum.......this isnt even a source board, so the "heat" is very minimal.............i fe,l like im pretty good at analytical thinking, and for the life of me , i cannot come up with one way that his gettign busted in the past, woudl ahve any effect positive or negative on his moderation of this forum

thats like saying hidatada yamagishi or dennis james should not be allowed to compete in the IFBB anymore

or lee thompson should forfeit his associating with the NPC cause of his bust

if the people i just mention can carry on their gigs, certainly  this guy could continue to moderate this forum

i was thinking about it ,,you are right,,hes ok fella and this board doesnt have supply and demand sections,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2010, 11:39:44 PM »
4th really had a meltdown
Thunderdome approved

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2010, 12:52:31 AM »
BECAUSE I STARTED SOMETHING IN 2004

No offence guys but:

You joined in december 2005  ;D

4th has definitely given me some good advice over the past 5 years...

and you in april of 2008  ;D
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2010, 01:23:49 AM »
I use to post as a guest before I finally made my name...but have been around this board for a good 5 years...I also had a problem with my password and account so ron had to fix it for me...I think that's why it says I joined in 2008

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2010, 01:26:04 AM »
Damn lualmies...why you tryin to call me out lol

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2010, 01:47:22 AM »
Damn luolamies...why you tryin to call me out lol

Hahahah, you're a good guy and i'm not "trying to call you out" or "make waves" but just couldn't remember you so far back and i was here before most mods that have come and gone...

I started looking around steroid boards when i was 18 when it came clear that i'm going to use steroids, which i started at 20 when i was in Thailand for the most of the winter and have been on/off every since (now 26). I joined here after they kicked me out of the Finnish army due to a bad injury (at 19) and that's why i remember it so clearly also I CHOSE GETBIG, because back in the day ALL THE EXPERTS were here...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2010, 02:13:21 AM »
 ;D I just checked mine and it said March 2005, i could had sworn it was 2004, epic self owning meltdown booooom!!!  ;D

But seriously we need a new mod/mods, if Arnold Jr stays here now it still is only mod, too much work for one guy... And we need more, currently i would only vote OVERLOAD if he wants the gig, no offence to other guys...
(And yes i know we won't vote).

If this place could only go back to the days of Freakfest MD, trab, Whitewidow etc. (Sadly it won't).
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2010, 04:31:18 AM »
Whitewidow and trab were good posters...I always felt like trab could have been LE..I very well could be wrong though

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2010, 04:41:18 AM »
Whitewidow and trab were good posters...I always felt like trab could have been LE..I very well could be wrong though

Well he said that i'm welcome to visit him and his family if i'm around so i doubt it, also if he was LE he had one of the biggest and best covers ever...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2010, 07:42:56 AM »

He's not. ;)

Just a good guy all around.

Like most of the other good members, he was tired of all the BS and left.

8)

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2010, 08:54:28 AM »
He's not. ;)

Just a good guy all around.

Like most of the other good members, he was tired of all the BS and left.

8)

Like Hetfield "said" sad but true...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2010, 09:35:11 AM »
4th really had a meltdown

he takes his internets very seriously....

he actually seemed affected by his inability to "save" the Getbig steroid board ;D ;D

there is nothing that has ever transpired on getbig, that was still in my mind 2 seconds after i logged off

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #37 on: December 07, 2010, 10:44:17 AM »

n THAT WIL BE FULFILLED TO THE T  AS I PROMISED TO THE PERSON WHO BROUGHT ME HERE,,I GAVE HER MY WORD AND I FULFILL IT,,

WRITE FOR THIS BOARD,,THEY WANT TO! THEY FEEL THE NEED TO DO SO BECAUSE THEY KNOW THIS BOARD IS THE CENTER OF THE BODYBUILDING WORLD

gh15 approved

Thanks GH. Bringing you here was great.. ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2010, 06:45:04 PM »
overload,,
van b,,
unsung,,
spike,,
james,,
dustin,,
disgusted,,
coach,,
mindspin,,
grant,,
many more
all can be moderators the probelm is not everyone wants to do this,,many despsize this position,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #39 on: December 07, 2010, 07:20:01 PM »
What about you gh15?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #40 on: December 07, 2010, 07:22:58 PM »
not a chance,,but van b is much better than i would but he probably wont agree youd have to beg him and even then i doubt he would agree but maybe

fallen angel

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 07, 2010, 07:43:36 PM »
overload,,
van b,,
unsung,,
spike,,
james,,
dustin,,
disgusted,,
coach,,
mindspin,,
grant,,
many more
all can be moderators the probelm is not everyone wants to do this,,many despsize this position,,

gh15 approved

those guys definatly know their shit

Okami too

Spike is jacked to all hell

personally i would never want to mod, cause it would be hypocritical.........im one of the biggest haters of forum moderation., and really like to come on here and say awful things and play dirty

would never want to censor others, or myself

but some of the guys on that list are real smart when it comes to this game (the others probably are too but i dont know them as well)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #42 on: December 07, 2010, 11:22:46 PM »

those guys definatly know their shit

Okami too

Spike is jacked to all hell

personally i would never want to mod, cause it would be hypocritical.........im one of the biggest hates of forum moderation., and rally like to come on here and say awful things and play dirty

would never want to censor others, or myself

but some of the guys on that list are real smart when it comes to this game (the others probably are too but i dont know them as well)

Personally I don't care if people run their mouth on here as long as it doesn't get to the point where it's driving off good members or completely ruining a thread with good info...after all, if you run off all the good members then what's the point? All you're left with then is idiots. And that's the whole point...personally I don't really get up in arms too much if someone verbally attacks me on the forum, but some people do, some people take offense and it's a shame when they get run off. There used to be a really good group here and a wealth of info...I learned a lot myself on this board over the years, have actually made real life friends that I've met ad trained with.

Some good guys of the past that I wish would come back:

mem
freakfestMD
Trab
BJBF
Whitewidow
muscle19
MarkyM
O

....many more but that's off the top of my head.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 08, 2010, 01:17:54 AM »
Personally I don't care if people run their mouth on here as long as it doesn't get to the point where it's driving off good members or completely ruining a thread with good info...after all, if you run off all the good members then what's the point? All you're left with then is idiots. And that's the whole point...personally I don't really get up in arms too much if someone verbally attacks me on the forum, but some people do, some people take offense and it's a shame when they get run off. There used to be a really good group here and a wealth of info...I learned a lot myself on this board over the years, have actually made real life friends that I've met ad trained with.

mem
freakfestMD
Trab
BJBF
Whitewidow
muscle19
MarkyM
O

where do the people migrate to........to other forums

its unlikely they have given up bodybuilding , or the internet.........so where to they go

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
4thAD?
« Reply #44 on: December 09, 2010, 12:55:34 PM »
Is 4thAd gone from GB?

w8m8

Re: 4thAD?
« Reply #45 on: December 09, 2010, 01:36:10 PM »
looks to be that way ... his name is blackened .. that = gone I think

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #46 on: December 09, 2010, 01:52:43 PM »
His account is terminated.

I would say he is gone.

He does mod some other boards if you want to find him.

8)

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: December 09, 2010, 02:33:51 PM »

mem
freakfestMD
Trab
BJBF
Whitewidow
muscle19
MarkyM
O

Hey arnie!  Thanks.

I left a while back for similar reasons.  There was, for sure, a magic window on here around 2005, and I, too, miss interacting with exactly the same names you mentioned, including marble, who was really I think the stimulus that prompted most of us to join.  The focus here was very scientific, very well-researched, and, of course with personal experiences added in.

As I had said so many times in the past, anyone can go ahead and take steroids.  There's no mystery to that.  But for those of us who want to have longevity in the sport or just stay huge and healthy for life, the discussions and the recommendations and advice given have to have at their core a high degree of evidence-based research, intelligence and reason.

Maybe I will start scrolling through and making some occasional posts and see how things go.  Sure would be nice to get back to where things were.

And to my old getbig iron bruthus, if you're out there lurking but not posting, join in...

freakfestMD

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: December 09, 2010, 03:35:37 PM »
Is 4thAd gone from GB?

Sadly yes. He got tired of all the bullshit and finally left...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: December 09, 2010, 03:44:02 PM »
Hey arnie!  Thanks.

I left a while back for similar reasons.  There was, for sure, a magic window on here around 2005, and I, too, miss interacting with exactly the same names you mentioned, including marble, who was really I think the stimulus that prompted most of us to join.  The focus here was very scientific, very well-researched, and, of course with personal experiences added in.

As I had said so many times in the past, anyone can go ahead and take steroids.  There's no mystery to that.  But for those of us who want to have longevity in the sport or just stay huge and healthy for life, the discussions and the recommendations and advice given have to have at their core a high degree of evidence-based research, intelligence and reason.

Maybe I will start scrolling through and making some occasional posts and see how things go.  Sure would be nice to get back to where things were.

And to my old getbig iron bruthus, if you're out there lurking but not posting, join in...

freakfestMD

That's why i might be one of the few here against mega-dosing, you have to think what you are doing, if you wan't to be in this game for long term that is...

And yes, if more TRUE vets are lurking, start posting again!
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG