Author Topic: pm quetion answered  (Read 15049 times)

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
Re: pms question answer
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2010, 09:27:17 AM »
'yo spike.....I heard deca is like the safest, I dont want my nuts to shrink on test and I dont want bloat like dbol....can you get me some deca, I just wanna rip up......1 botte cause thats all I have after I bought all this NO2"

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2010, 09:27:52 AM »
Gh15 I remeber when you talked about dbol alot. I have one thousand pink thais locked away. Will you talk about them please  ;D

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2010, 09:34:07 AM »
"this guy i know, who knows somebody known by someone i know started a cycle of tren on a monday............by tuesday evening his wife was missing all her teeth......and on friday his heart exploded...........heard its some bad shit that tren"

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2010, 09:46:55 AM »
"this guy i know, who knows somebody known by someone i know started a cycle of tren on monday............by tuesday evening his wife was missing all her teeth......and on friday his heart exploded...........heard its some bad shit that tren"

hahahah

I remember when I was 19 I made all this tren DSMO and all the black dudes kept buyin it

they would ask me if I had anymore 'devils blood' cause tyrone had apparently beat the piss from some guy who spit in his face while he was working, likee spittn up teeth and shit
 - he said it felt like the devil was inside him tryin to get out so all the bros called it devils blood, ha :D

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2010, 09:52:45 AM »
careful with the pinks nowdays  ;)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2010, 10:05:35 AM »
The pinks I got don't have any markings on them. I don't think are a new batch. Anyone have them without the markings? They just have a the line cutting down the middle of them on one side.

4thAD

« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2010, 10:44:51 AM »
10-15 lbs of LBM in 30 days from GH? LMFO will never happen. Most people at the top of their game only add a total of 6-8 pounds of LBM per year on huge cycles that include GH. Impossible for the human body to add 15 pounds of solid muscle 6 months let alone 30 days.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2010, 11:09:20 AM »
my friend gained 10 pounds of PURE LEAN MUSCLE on M1T,GH,tren in 4 weeks

of course it's possible the guys at the top of their game are pretty much done growing as gh15 has said in the past and it's mostly a conditioning game for them

gotta get some nice legit gear  ;)

quality is everything.

4thAD

« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2010, 11:18:02 AM »
my friend gained 10 pounds of PURE LEAN MUSCLE on M1T,GH,tren in 4 weeks

of course it's possible the guys at the top of their game are pretty much done growing as gh15 has said in the past and it's mostly a conditioning game for them

gotta get some nice legit gear  ;)

quality is everything.

Not pure muscle that is for sure. Maybe some muscle with some fat and water. If this is true you have found the magic stack. Fuck one could potentially put on shit loads of pure muscle every year if this was true. When I say guys st the top of their game I'm not talking pros, I'm talking people who eat train and live like BB'ers that are still growing. The human body at best will add 6-8 pounds of pure muscle per year.

spude

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2010, 11:29:46 AM »
10-15 lbs of LBM in 30 days from GH? LMFO will never happen. Most people at the top of their game only add a total of 6-8 pounds of LBM per year on huge cycles that include GH. Impossible for the human body to add 15 pounds of solid muscle 6 months let alone 30 days.

Hi talks about lean lbs, not lean MUSCLE, you fuckhead! Lean lbs=muscle + WATER!!!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2010, 11:32:34 AM »
The 1st time I went on a creatine cycle I went from 154 to 167 and my bf stayed the same, roughly 10% 8)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2010, 11:38:46 AM »

did i say top of the game retard? LEARN TO READ WHAT GH15 SAYS BECAUSE ITS NEVER WRONG ,,IT I NEVER EVER WRONG,, 15lb on GH AND ANABOLIC STEROIDS ITS AN EVERY DAY OCCURANCE DONE BY EVERY COMPETETIVE BODYBUILDER,,FROM ADVANCED LIKE LEVRONE 210 TO 245 COMPETITION WEIGHT,,TO JOE BLOW FROM 210 TO 230 WITH AVERAGE GENETIC AND SOMETIME MUCH WORSE THAN AVAERAGE GENETIC IN MATTER OF 30 DAYS ,,AND YES ITS PURE MUSCLE FIBER BLOWN UP BY THE ANABOLIC STEROIDS WITH OME WATER WEIGHT,,YES THERE IS WATER WHICH IS THE OTHER 5-10 LB BECAUE YOU GAIN MORE THAN 10-15 LB YOU GAIN CLOE TO 20,,AND THIS IS ON VERY LOW DOSES OF GH!!,,

LEARN TO FUCKIN READ WHAT I WRITE BEFORE YOU JUMP WITH YOUR USELESS LOLS,,I AM NEVER WRONG ,,NEVER EVER WRONG,,IM TIRED OF MORONS TRYING TO ADD SHIT FOR THE SAKE OF ADDING SHIT BECSAUE THEY WANNA WRITE ON GH15 POSTING,,READ FIRST 100 TIMES,,THEN ASK AROUND,,AND THEN IF YOU GOT A QUESTION ASK!

NOW THE 6-8 LB BALONIE IS ONLY TRUE TO NATURALS,,THE HUMAN BODY CAN ADD ALOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT MORE THAN 7 LB A YEAR,,THE HUMAN BODY CAN ADD MUSCLE ESOCIALLY ON GH AND ANABOLIC STEROIDS IN THE RATE OF ALMOST 1LB A DAY FOR A GOOD AMOUNT OF TIME DEPENDING ON GH DOSE AND THE ANABOLIC STEROIDS THAT GO WITH IT SINCE YOU WILL HAVE AT THE END TO INCREASE ANABOLIC STEROID DOSES TOO IT WILL BE A MUST,,

STOP MISLEADING THOE KIDS ,,STOP IT!! STOP HAVING AGENDAS FROM MODERATORS WHO ARE UG OWNERS TO MODERATOR WHO GET BRIBES,,TO MODERATORS WHO JUST HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT BODYBUILDING BECAUSE THEY DONT CARE AND NEVER COMPETED IN HIGH ENOUGH LEVEL

30 DAYS AFTER STARTING GH YOU NEED TO LOOK MUCH DIFFERENT ,,YOU NEED TO HAVE TRANFORMATION OF PHYSIQE,,WHEN YOU TRAIN IN GYM YOU SHOULD HAVE PEOPLE GET TO YOU AND AY WHAT THE FUCK YOU GOT HUGE,,YOU BECOME VERY VERY LARGE AND LEAN WITHIN 30 DAYS,,6 MONTHS....IS WHEN YOU SOLIDIFY EVERYTHING AND GET EVEN MORE CONDITIONED AND SEPERATED,,AND WHEN THE SPACE START GOING ON BETWEEN MUSCLE GROUPS SUCH ABDOMINALS,,,

YOU ACT LIKE SOME HUMAN ARE BUILT TO BE HUGE AND SOME NOT! B A L O N I E ,,WE ARE ALL 75% WATER,,SOME OF US HOLD SECRETS FROM THE OTHERS ,,AND THEY DONT LIKE TO TELL IT,,AND THATS THE PROBLEM IN BODYBUILDING,,THE ALL PROBLEM IS THOSE AINT NO ECRETS ANYMORE ,,WHY? BECAUSE IN 2004 GH15 WAS BORN ,,

GH15 = THE NIGHTMARE OF MANY MANY PEOPLE IN THE INDUSTRY,,PROVEN

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #37 on: December 05, 2010, 11:39:32 AM »
Hi talks about lean lbs, not lean MUSCLE, you fuckhead! Lean lbs=muscle + WATER!!!

thank god someone here knows bodybuilding,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #38 on: December 05, 2010, 11:54:50 AM »
Dear God, So would it be possible to load up on gh and aas and gain say 60 pounds of LBM, and then just taper down on a more reasonable "maintance doseage" and just maintain and refine the 60 added pounds of LBM, or does one have to stay at high dosage levels just to keep and maintain those 60 added pounds?

4thAD

« Reply #39 on: December 05, 2010, 12:02:11 PM »
did i say top of the game retard? LEARN TO READ WHAT GH15 SAYS BECAUSE ITS NEVER WRONG ,,IT I NEVER EVER WRONG,, 15lb on GH AND ANABOLIC STEROIDS ITS AN EVERY DAY OCCURANCE DONE BY EVERY COMPETETIVE BODYBUILDER,,FROM ADVANCED LIKE LEVRONE 210 TO 245 COMPETITION WEIGHT,,TO JOE BLOW FROM 210 TO 230 WITH AVERAGE GENETIC AND SOMETIME MUCH WORSE THAN AVAERAGE GENETIC IN MATTER OF 30 DAYS ,,AND YES ITS PURE MUSCLE FIBER BLOWN UP BY THE ANABOLIC STEROIDS WITH OME WATER WEIGHT,,YES THERE IS WATER WHICH IS THE OTHER 5-10 LB BECAUE YOU GAIN MORE THAN 10-15 LB YOU GAIN CLOE TO 20,,AND THIS IS ON VERY LOW DOSES OF GH!!,,

LEARN TO FUCKIN READ WHAT I WRITE BEFORE YOU JUMP WITH YOUR USELESS LOLS,,I AM NEVER WRONG ,,NEVER EVER WRONG,,IM TIRED OF MORONS TRYING TO ADD SHIT FOR THE SAKE OF ADDING SHIT BECSAUE THEY WANNA WRITE ON GH15 POSTING,,READ FIRST 100 TIMES,,THEN ASK AROUND,,AND THEN IF YOU GOT A QUESTION ASK!

NOW THE 6-8 LB BALONIE IS ONLY TRUE TO NATURALS,,THE HUMAN BODY CAN ADD ALOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT MORE THAN 7 LB A YEAR,,THE HUMAN BODY CAN ADD MUSCLE ESOCIALLY ON GH AND ANABOLIC STEROIDS IN THE RATE OF ALMOST 1LB A DAY FOR A GOOD AMOUNT OF TIME DEPENDING ON GH DOSE AND THE ANABOLIC STEROIDS THAT GO WITH IT SINCE YOU WILL HAVE AT THE END TO INCREASE ANABOLIC STEROID DOSES TOO IT WILL BE A MUST,,

STOP MISLEADING THOE KIDS ,,STOP IT!! STOP HAVING AGENDAS FROM MODERATORS WHO ARE UG OWNERS TO MODERATOR WHO GET BRIBES,,TO MODERATORS WHO JUST HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT BODYBUILDING BECAUSE THEY DONT CARE AND NEVER COMPETED IN HIGH ENOUGH LEVEL

30 DAYS AFTER STARTING GH YOU NEED TO LOOK MUCH DIFFERENT ,,YOU NEED TO HAVE TRANFORMATION OF PHYSIQE,,WHEN YOU TRAIN IN GYM YOU SHOULD HAVE PEOPLE GET TO YOU AND AY WHAT THE FUCK YOU GOT HUGE,,YOU BECOME VERY VERY LARGE AND LEAN WITHIN 30 DAYS,,6 MONTHS....IS WHEN YOU SOLIDIFY EVERYTHING AND GET EVEN MORE CONDITIONED AND SEPERATED,,AND WHEN THE SPACE START GOING ON BETWEEN MUSCLE GROUPS SUCH ABDOMINALS,,,

YOU ACT LIKE SOME HUMAN ARE BUILT TO BE HUGE AND SOME NOT! B A L O N I E ,,WE ARE ALL 75% WATER,,SOME OF US HOLD SECRETS FROM THE OTHERS ,,AND THEY DONT LIKE TO TELL IT,,AND THATS THE PROBLEM IN BODYBUILDING,,THE ALL PROBLEM IS THOSE AINT NO ECRETS ANYMORE ,,WHY? BECAUSE IN 2004 GH15 WAS BORN ,,

GH15 = THE NIGHTMARE OF MANY MANY PEOPLE IN THE INDUSTRY,,PROVEN

gh15 approved

Fuck off ya putz! Your nothing but a fraud. Your just completely full of shit. Going on about mods owning UGs and such just gets old. Get a life and stop lying to GB. Your BS wouldn't fly on any other board. I know your full of shit and so do many others.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #40 on: December 05, 2010, 12:06:01 PM »
gh dose for the size needed will have to be kept same dose,,inorder to sustain ame amount of muscle fibers on your bones,,its all in how many muscle fibers you got on your frame ,,gh will have to be constant ,,this is what the professional like heath  phillip and jason cutler dotn tell you ,,they dont give a flying fuck about the aas,,they only thikn about in terms of HOW MUCH GH CAN I GET MY HANDS ON,,they never go off it ,,they go off it phillip heath is back to his 168 lb of nothingnes before a year pass by,,so gh is always the doses needed,,

what you can play with is the OTHER HORMONES DOSES,,as in aas,,you can play with them get products out add in ,,like lee priest do all the time,,but again to maximize the gains,,and to get in best shape with best size to fat ratio you have to have the exact same products every single time around ,,infact after a while the doses wi have to be increasd to maintain same muscle pump,,but in general  the doses will have to be same and the exact product will have to be used,,if you dotn use exact same product then duplication of past physiqe will NEVER HAPPEN ,,you will walk in gym like crazy maniac man looking at mirror all the time asking yourself where are that 2-3 lb that you had last year in the delt ,,why dont you look exactly like you did a year back,,the only way to look exactly the same way is to use EXACTLY SAME PRODUCTS,,ask ken wheeler,,he did a natural olympia lol

scmbag liars

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #41 on: December 05, 2010, 12:08:34 PM »
Fuck off ya putz! Your nothing but a fraud. Your just completely full of shit. Going on about mods owning UGs and such just gets old. Get a life and stop lying to GB. Your BS wouldn't fly on any other board. I know your full of shit and so do many others.

retard,,get back to your hole ,,and take your creatine,,your knowldge of bodybulding and hormone is limited at best,,i dont knwo who put you moderator here,,but i assume arnold junior has a hand to who moderate here,,still do not matter,,moderators are scambag of earth ,,they always have agendas,,they always get bribes,,and they always have a handle in dealing ALWAYS ALWAY!! SO YOU WILL BE ONE LUCKY FELLA IF YOU SHUT UP NOW,, YOU DOTN WANT OPEN PANDORA BOX,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

4thAD

« Reply #42 on: December 05, 2010, 12:13:16 PM »
I know who you are. Have confirmation, you dont scare me at all. Open the box GH. Your all threats. Yeah there are so many kick backs from GB. I mod the board because I liked this board at one time.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #43 on: December 05, 2010, 12:16:22 PM »
you have absolutely no idea who i am ,,you are as usuall working on rumorsof other cambag moderator who think they do ,,in reality you dont and they dont,,one word of wize to you when gh15 promise somone is need to look in his back it usually is the casee,,promises always fulfilled,,read the bible,,you may not understand now but you will in future,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

4thAD

« Reply #44 on: December 05, 2010, 12:17:14 PM »
whats a cambag?

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: December 05, 2010, 12:17:52 PM »
he means scumbag

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #46 on: December 05, 2010, 12:20:31 PM »
I know who you are. Have confirmation,

LOL, you and a few dozen other guys on here claim to know who he is. Your "confirmation" is worth shit.  :D

First Blood

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: December 05, 2010, 12:33:51 PM »
LOL, you and a few dozen other guys on here claim to know who he is. Your "confirmation" is worth shit.  :D

yes, we can only speculate  :D

he is the god of hormones tho, that we know!

First Blood

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: December 05, 2010, 12:35:59 PM »
every serious bodybuilder should carry around the gh15 bible. I have printed out all of his posts, and I'm doing very deep research to enhance my knowledge of this cult.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: December 05, 2010, 12:48:14 PM »
gh15 = PROFESSIONAL BODYBUILDERS  WORST NIGHTMARE