Author Topic: Pubic Service announcement: cause like salvatores dumb pos ass..u might not know  (Read 5849 times)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
The internet is a very mean and dangerous place.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Hey Toxie. What's with all the sand in your vagina, these days?   

just sick mate...and got nothing more to do...

sore throat...fever....shits from the antibiotics...the works
carpe` vaginum!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!

sore throat...fever....shits from the antibiotics...the works

Sounds like a lot of fun !!!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Sounds like a lot of fun !!!

tonnes mate...just fucking ecstatic from eating nothing but soup for the past 2 days
carpe` vaginum!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
tonnes mate...just fucking ecstatic from eating nothing but soup for the past 2 days

Weak as a wet wash cloth I bet......I hate when I can't keep solids down, makes me feel even worse than other types of sickness... hope you feel better.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Weak as a wet wash cloth I bet......I hate when I can't keep solids down, makes me feel even worse than other types of sickness... hope you feel better.

my only option for entertainment is to post topics on getbig where people r liable to respond negatively...for some form of entertainment....

i honestly tried leaving home to maybe go study...nope..did not work...

ever had the goosebumps and the chills waiting at a red light thinking you r gonna shit your pants??

...i'm at home now.... :-\
carpe` vaginum!

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
a can't wait till Ron cancels your account because all I'm gonna do is talk about how you are a ugly and then i'm gonna post pictures of myself all over the place and then I'm gonna be the master of GB like you

bwahahahahahhahahahahhah

toxic is a great getbigger with an intellect that far outranks yours.

you are a homo.

run along.
175lbs by 31st July

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
toxic is a great getbigger with an intellect that far outranks yours.

you are a homo.

run along.

thankyou man....

but to outwit some douche named "al salvatore" you need to be only dropped 3 times upon being born

i'm actually wiling to put up $500 to start a "do not breed" fund for him...

you in?
carpe` vaginum!

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
thankyou man....

but to outwit some douche named "al salvatore" you need to be only dropped 3 times upon being born

i'm actually wiling to put up $500 to start a "do not breed" fund for him...

you in?

very true my friend.

i do not think we need that fund though - who in their right mind would want to breed with that transgender twink?
175lbs by 31st July

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
very true my friend.

i do not think we need that fund though - who in their right mind would want to breed with that transgender twink?

i bet the dink repeats "al salvatore" to himself 500 times every morning...exaggerating a Spanish accent before trying to pass himself off a a coke dealer to unsuspecting college chicks  :(
carpe` vaginum!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
Fella's if Sally is able to breed by allowing men to place their penis in his anal cavity......then you should worry, otherwise his odds of reproducing are minimal.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Fella's if Sally is able to breed by allowing men to place their penis in his anal cavity......then you should worry, otherwise his odds of reproducing are minimal.

LMAO.....i almost threw up nyquil thru my nose  ;D
carpe` vaginum!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
my only option for entertainment is to post topics on getbig where people r liable to respond negatively...for some form of entertainment....

i honestly tried leaving home to maybe go study...nope..did not work...

ever had the goosebumps and the chills waiting at a red light thinking you r gonna shit your pants??

...i'm at home now.... :-\
Nope. But thanks for the Pavlovian redlight/shit-my-pants suggestion.    ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
JNN's "employers" are going to be more worried about how he looks in the latest Paris Hilton thong or if his Magnum goes well with the Rihanna bangs, not what he said online.

If they do check, they'll know he's a metrosexual internet superstar ;D

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Nope. But thanks for the Pavlovian redlight/shit-my-pants suggestion.    ;D

it happened 6:30ish in the morning today man..... :-\

if it wasn't for u guys....i dont have the option of different soup type i think...i'm out of fucking entertainment ideas
carpe` vaginum!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
http://www.archive.org/web/web.php

EVERYTHING GETS ARCHIVED....  sooo one day you r looking for a high paying job and you r more than qualified....and u dont get it......REMEMBER WHAT U SAID......
this is supposed to help people that actually have a shot at making successes ......

people like salvator and xerex etc etc wont benefit from this info....for they will forever remain losers

If you remain anonymous (i.e. don't post up your personal picture, your name, nationality or place of origin), I can't see how the average employer would find that useful.

Problem is, you have posted your pictures, stated your name, nationality and place of origin, not to mention the exact exam you're sitting for.

If anything, you've dug your own hole..
"1"

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
If you remain anonymous (i.e. don't post up your personal picture, your name, nationality or place of origin), I can't see how the average employer would find that useful.

Problem is, you have posted your pictures, stated your name, nationality and place of origin, not to mention the exact exam you're sitting for.

If anything, you've dug your own hole..
"1"

you have a knack for pointing out the obvious eh  :-\
carpe` vaginum!