Author Topic: Newt  (Read 23698 times)

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
Re: Newt
« Reply #175 on: November 15, 2011, 07:13:25 AM »

Personally I think Newt is a freaking Scumbag and total hypocrite and the thought of him as president could make me vote for that sack of shit Obama again.

Seriously?  Why?
R

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: November 15, 2011, 07:15:42 AM »
Seriously?  Why?
yes Seriously and you've already read the thread where "why" was talked about.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: November 15, 2011, 07:30:22 AM »
yes Seriously and you've already read the thread where "why" was talked about.

OK thanks. Maybe I'll try to do some searching later for your reason.  Or maybe someone else could tell me if they remember. 

was it the infidelity thing?  You don't have to answer if you don't want to.
R

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #178 on: November 15, 2011, 07:34:51 AM »
Just watched an interview with him and have to say I was very impressed. 

you hated on newt for a long time because of his hypocrisy while chasing clinton out of town for perjury about sex.

now youre coming around because he's the frontrunner and FOX is loving him.

Just as I attack every repub frontrunner for the kicks, you cheerlead every repub frontrunner out of duty.

Now, let me just respond for you, save ya the time:  "  ::)  "

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: November 15, 2011, 07:36:49 AM »

you hated on newt for a long time because of his hypocrisy while chasing clinton out of town for perjury about sex.

Is that the reason Hugo would rather vote Obama than Newt?
R

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #180 on: November 15, 2011, 07:37:36 AM »
Is that the reason Hugo would rather vote Obama than Newt?

Clinton committed a crime of perjury.  Demos were very good at confusing the issues back then.     

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #181 on: November 15, 2011, 09:46:43 AM »
Didn't you just a couple of days ago say how Newt's past would cause you to not vote for him?

I'm not gonna go find it, but I'm pretty sure I remember you typing that here on getbig.

Wrong.

Freeborn126

• Getbig III
« Reply #182 on: November 15, 2011, 09:49:40 AM »
Who in their right mind would vote for Newt Gingrich?  He is the republican version of Clinton.  A big government, global warming, wife cheating scumbag. 

Gingrich=Obama=big government/wars/police state
Live free or die

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: November 15, 2011, 09:51:08 AM »

now youre coming around because he's the frontrunner and FOX is loving him.

Just as I attack every repub frontrunner for the kicks, you cheerlead every repub frontrunner out of duty.

Now, let me just respond for you, save ya the time:  "  ::)  "

Oh this is hilarious.   :) 

Thune 2012.

Bachmann 2012.

Huntsman 2012!

Perry 2012... it's gonna be the ticket.  Without a doubt.

Ron Paul 2012.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: November 15, 2011, 09:52:24 AM »
Oh this is hilarious.   :) 

lol @ you caring so much bro

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: November 15, 2011, 09:53:10 AM »
Beach Bum 2012

Casey Anthony 2012

Larry Sinclair 2012

Accuser #4 2012

Godfathers with extra Sausage 2012

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: November 15, 2011, 09:53:18 AM »
lol @ you caring so much bro

lol @ the lying liar outed again.   :)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #187 on: November 15, 2011, 11:18:08 AM »

James

« Reply #188 on: November 15, 2011, 03:35:50 PM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: November 15, 2011, 03:42:56 PM »

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #190 on: November 15, 2011, 03:43:28 PM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: November 15, 2011, 04:05:35 PM »
Doubt he would do that. 

Newt: Gingrich/Cain Ticket 'A Real Possibility'
Tuesday, 15 Nov 2011
By Jim Meyers and Kathleen Walter

Former House Speaker and current Republican presidential candidate Newt Gingrich tells Newsmax that a Gingrich/Herman Cain ticket in 2012 is a “real possibility” — and so is a slate with Cain on top and Gingrich as his running mate.

. . .

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/gingrich-cain-romney-iowa/2011/11/15/id/418160

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: November 15, 2011, 04:26:22 PM »
Doubt he would do that. 

He would never add such a liability to his ticket.

this is just a shrewd move to try to give the Cain supporters a boat to swim to ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: November 15, 2011, 05:55:39 PM »
Free Republic
Browse · Search   Pings · Mail   News/Activism
Topics · Post Article
Skip to comments.

Poll: Gingrich scores best versus Obama among voters today
Miami Herald ^ | Tuesday, 11.15.11 | STEVEN THOMMA
Posted on November 15, 2011 8:01:31 PM EST by presidio9

Newt Gingrich is the strongest Republican candidate when matched head to head against Democratic President Barack Obama, according to a McClatchy-Marist Poll released Tuesday.

The former speaker of the House of Representatives is neck and neck with the incumbent president, back just 2 percentage points among registered voters. Obama leads 47 percent to 45 percent.

Former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney is next closest, trailing Obama by 4 percentage points. In that matchup, Obama leads 48 percent to 44 percent.

Rep. Ron Paul of Texas is the third best bet for the Republicans right now, 8 points back from Obama. No other Republican is within single digits of Obama. The survey has an error margin of plus or minus 3 percentage points.

The poll, coming as Gingrich has surged within the Republican field, could boost Gingrich's argument that he would be the party's best voice to debate Obama in the general election.

"He runs better," said Lee Miringoff, director of Marist College Institute for Public Opinion in New York, which conducted the national survey. "It's a closer race with him than with Romney or the others."

The poll last week reported that Gingrich had surged into second place among Republicans seeking their party's presidential nomination, trailing Romney and moving ahead of businessman Herman Cain.

"If this fall has been about anything, it's been the search for the anyone-but-Romney alternative," Miringoff said. "Clearly the next two weeks will be telling whether this is fleeting for Gingrich, or is he

(Excerpt) Read more at miamiherald.com ...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: November 15, 2011, 06:36:41 PM »
time to get off the cain train, nuthuggers.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: November 15, 2011, 06:41:59 PM »
time to get off the cain train, nuthuggers.

Newt Paul and Bachmann are the best. 

Paul earned my vote no matter what.   But in the general, I would be ok voting for newt or Bachmann. 

Cain would be a great Cabinet choice for commerce

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: November 15, 2011, 06:46:09 PM »
Cain would be a great Cabinet choice for commerce

i dont even konw about that lol....  a LOT of professionals say 9 9 9 sucks ass.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: November 15, 2011, 06:48:10 PM »
i dont even konw about that lol....  a LOT of professionals say 9 9 9 sucks ass.

he means well and I like him, but he needs to bow out gracefully and work a cabinet spot for commerce or something like that

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: November 17, 2011, 10:08:12 AM »
 :o

McClatchy-Marist Poll: Gingrich Vaults to Statistical Tie With Obama
Wednesday, 16 Nov 2011
By Newsmax Wires

The political fortunes of President Barack Obama and Republican presidential candidate Newt Gingrich continue to head in opposite directions. As Obama’s star keeps falling, Gingrich’s keeps rising, according to a new McClatchy-Marist poll.

The survey of registered voters shows that Obama leads former House Speaker Gingrich in a one-on-one matchup by only 47 percent to 45 percent. That’s well within the poll’s 5 percentage point margin of error.

Obama’s lead over GOP front-runner Mitt Romney, former governor of Massachusetts, also falls within the margin of error – 48 percent to 44 percent. The president has a stronger lead over businessman Herman Cain – 49 percent to 39 percent. And Obama leads Minnesota Rep. Michele Bachmann 54 percent to 35 percent.

http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/Marist-Gingrich-Obama-Republican/2011/11/16/id/418299

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: November 27, 2011, 01:09:40 PM »
N.H. Union Leader backs Gingrich
Posted by
CNN Political Producer Rachel Streitfeld

Manchester, New Hampshire (CNN) - New Hampshire's largest newspaper has endorsed Newt Gingrich for the Republican presidential nomination.

The New Hampshire Union Leader's Sunday editorial says the former House speaker "is by no means the perfect candidate" but calls him "the best candidate who is actually running."

"Republican voters too often make the mistake of preferring an unattainable ideal to the best candidate who is actually running," writes the paper's publisher, Joe McQuaid. "In this incredibly important election, that candidate is Newt Gingrich. He has the experience, the leadership qualities and the vision to lead this country in these trying times."

The Union Leader is the state's largest paper and its endorsement carries heft both locally and on a national scale, where it is seen as a bellwether for the nation's first primary. New Hampshire voters head to the polls Jan. 10.

The paper's backing of Gingrich could help the former House speaker position himself as an alternative to former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney in a state where Romney has long been considered the front-runner. He hovers around 40% in recent polls, while Gingrich surged to 14% in a Suffolk University poll conducted November 16-20.

In an interview on CNN, Union Leader editor page editor Andrew Cline said the paper narrowed down the candidates to a choice between Gingrich and Texas Gov. Rick Perry. Cline said the paper picked Gingrich because he had the political experience to enact much of his platform.

Cline said the board gave "a fresh start" to its consideration of Romney, who has long been a favorite to win New Hampshire’s primary, but who has been repeatedly challenged by the Union Leader's editorial page.

“Romney's a guy who wants to be liked,” Cline said. “He's a politician who wants to be liked. Gingrich is a politician who wants to be respected, who wants to actually accomplish - he has an agenda that he wants to set in place.

"I'm really not sure precisely what we get out of a President Romney who might very well be a good president, but we don't really know," Cline added. "So given the choice between the candidate who wants to be liked and the candidate who wants to be respected, we would rather have the guy who wants to be respected.”

In the editorial, McQuaid praises Gingrich's "forward-thinking strategy" and the "positive leadership" he showed as House speaker.

"A lot of candidates say they're going to improve Washington," he writes. "Newt Gingrich has actually done that, and in this race he offers the best shot of doing it again."

The conservative Union Leader editorial page has a history of passing over the front-runner in its selections. The paper endorsed Ronald Reagan in 1976 and 1980, Deleware Gov. Pete DuPont in 1988, Reagan aide Pat Buchanan in 1992 and 1996, businessman Steve Forbes in 2000, and Arizona Sen. John McCain in 2008.

On CNN's "State of the Union," Cline said electability wasn't the only factor in selecting a candidate to endorse.

"We consider the candidate overall," Cline said. "I mean we don't just look at the poll numbers. This isn't a game where we're trying to win the primary so we can have a record of X-number of wins. We don't look at it that way. We are not trying to attach our name to a winner. That's not really leading. That would do our readers a very big disservice. We're looking at who we would like to see as president."

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/11/27/n-h-union-leader-backs-gingrich/