Author Topic: HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY FINLAND 93 years!!! We have fought the hardest!  (Read 17419 times)

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
Re: HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY FINLAND 93 years!!! We have fought the hardest!
« Reply #75 on: December 07, 2010, 02:00:42 PM »
So what is that dude doing in there? What's his secret?

The secret is the saunas have always been for both genders.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #76 on: December 07, 2010, 02:09:04 PM »
despite living in a frozen speck of crap Finland has done very well for themselves.  many other nations could learn from their example (but they wont)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: December 07, 2010, 02:12:29 PM »
i'm not saying we won the war on our own, but we were the blunt force that dented the german morale time and time again.

they were told we were pushovers and they were the master race, yet every time we hurt them.

1 scottish soilder = 50 german soilders

mental fortitude and intellect was the key !

scots are a perfect blend of both, while the germans relied on hype, myth, size, strength and numbers.

you know absolutely nothing about WW2

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: December 07, 2010, 02:13:53 PM »
Simo Häyhä (Finnish pronunciation: [ˈsimɔ ˈhæy̯hæ]) (December 17, 1905 – April 1, 2002), nicknamed "White Death" (Russian: Белая смерть, Belaya Smert; Finnish: Valkoinen Kuolema; Swedish: den Vita Döden; German: der weiße Tod) by the Red Army, was a Finnish sniper. Using a modified Mosin-Nagant in the Winter War, he has the highest recorded number (505) of confirmed kills in any major war.

Jaw deformed because of a bullet.

what a fucking master, those numbers put guys like Hathcock and Vassily Zaithowever you spell his name to shame

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: December 07, 2010, 02:18:09 PM »
Thank you all for the kind words in this thread. :D I have to give props to devilsmile for this one and i usually don't even post in the G&O...

Money and booze?  8)

despite living in a frozen speck of crap Finland has done very well for themselves.  many other nations could learn from their example (but they wont)

True. Just look at Russia, it's basically a third world country these days, i was there about a month ago and even though the trip was fun that country has some serious issues...

And dont even get me started on Africa the whole continent is dying...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: December 07, 2010, 02:25:40 PM »
I was a good friend of Tony's.  We shared a storage unit in Santa Monica that had alot of stuff of mine including photos, videos and other shit.  When he broke up with hsi girlifriend at the time she got pissed at him and went to the unit and threw everything inside away.  She forgot alot of it was mine,.  I was so pissed.  That photo I posted was when I got Tony his first wrestling match and it was in Hawaii.  That is Cowboy Bob Orton behind him and the other guy is Steve Strong.  The promoters sent us to the Polynesian Cultural Center.  There was about 3000 people in the audience eating dinner when they made us do that.  People were laughing so hard.  The photo here is when me and Tony went to Castle High on Oahu to speak to the kids.  Tony was a very funny guy.  We took him to Vegas for his first time on my uncle jet from LA to Vegas.  He loved that.  Then at breakfast he played Keno for the first time and gave the girl a $20 but only wanted to bet $5.  I told him quit being so cheap.  Well he ended up winning $5000 with that $5000.  If he bet the full $20 he would have won something like $50,000 or something I can't remember.  We were hired to go to Vegas to take care of a couple of rougue thugs that came and put my friends head through his wall of his office.  That story is hilarious.  Tony was definitley something else.  Too bad he did what he did.

i want to hear this story  :D

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #81 on: December 07, 2010, 02:38:15 PM »

well actually when you're in over 100 degrees celcius sauna, you won't actually think about sex... you do alittle but it's not the same...

all the sex fantasies you might think of sauna will actually go visa versa, alot anyway.

The only country in the world where people call over 100celcius sauna cold, but we wouldn't wear a cap on a minus 30 weather. Only country in the world where men and women go naked in shower rooms and sauna and talk about work and business but think you are show boating if you have shirt off during a hot summer in other places than beach and actually think it's kinda embarrasing.... lol  :P

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #82 on: December 08, 2010, 01:29:27 AM »
despite living in a frozen speck of crap Finland has done very well for themselves.  many other nations could learn from their example (but they wont)
for example there imigrationspolicy, wish sweden had the same policy as finland =/

suckmymuscle

« Reply #83 on: December 08, 2010, 05:55:04 AM »
We will never be slaves to any tyrann, we will never be communist! We never lose!

in WW2 Stalin told our president that they have double the men finnish army does. Our finnish president told Stalin; "I will just give my soldiers two bullets then".

We wone the war even though it was like 1 finnish soldier against 100 russian soldiers, we didn't yield. We fought under 130 degrees below the zero weathers, we fought during the hot summers, no matter what, we will win! And we did win! 1939 - 1945 was the hardest fight ever!

"Those of hearts forever frost, allways know we never lost, flames rose high, not enought to melt the ice!"

Finns are the nerdiest guys in the World. Vikings they are not.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #84 on: December 08, 2010, 06:04:30 AM »
So who are the Vikings? Is it only Norwegians, or are Danes included as well?

suckmymuscle

« Reply #85 on: December 08, 2010, 06:17:22 AM »
So who are the Vikings? Is it only Norwegians, or are Danes included as well?

I was joking. The Vikings were mostly Norwegians and Dannish, but of course many of them lived in today's Finland. I was refering to how different Finns are from the stereotype of the Vikings. Finns tend to be very shy and nerdy. How does the saying about Finns go?

"When a Finnish man is interested in a woman, he stares at her shoes rather than at his own shoes."

LOL.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: December 08, 2010, 06:27:28 AM »
  I was joking. The Vkings were mostly Norwegians and Dannish, but of course many of them lived in today's Finland. I was refering to how different Finns are from the stereotype of the Vikings. Finns tend to be very shy and nerdy. How does the saying about Finns go?

"When a Finnish man is interested in a woman, he stares at her shoes rather than at his own shoes."

LOL.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Yeah you are right. About 80 % of men need alcohol to talk to women. Pretty fucking pathetic. But it makes me feel better about myself.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: December 08, 2010, 06:52:49 AM »
I share not any of those stereotypical qualities of a finnish guy plus I don't even look like a finn... but finland is still the best place to be in general.

Whanna talk about vikings, lol :D, guess what norway and sweden were doing when finland was at war against 10000 times bigger opponent in WW2? Yeah exactly, they were talking swedish and norwegian with their homosexual accent in their language about how to dress properly and how to wear skirts while sucking everyones dick. (no offence to xerxes and swede)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #88 on: December 08, 2010, 06:53:11 AM »
Interesting... In fact, most of "The Vikings" are like that, including Swedes and Norweigans. They are such "liberated" countries nowadays, all about equality and the idea "as long as you don't hurt anyone with your lifestyle, then all is ok". Maybe one could say that the took the concept of Humanism very literally and very seriously, and make it their own creed

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: December 08, 2010, 07:00:51 AM »
Interesting... In fact, most of "The Vikings" are like that, including Swedes and Norweigans. They are such "liberated" countries nowadays, all about equality and the idea "as long as you don't hurt anyone with your lifestyle, then all is ok". Maybe one could say that the took the concept of Humanism very literally and very seriously, and make it their own creed

dude it's not 200B.C anymore,  no shit sherlock fucking moron  ::)

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: December 08, 2010, 07:02:07 AM »

I feel like Finland is as small minded place as can get. Finns deep down feel inadequate, and rightly so. If anyone shows any signs of personality, risk taking, own path of life, they get brought down by the scum that is Finnish people.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: December 08, 2010, 07:05:03 AM »
I feel like Finland is as small minded place as can get. Finns deep down feel inadequate, and rightly so. If anyone shows any signs of personality, risk taking, own path of life, they get brought down by the scum that is Finnish people.

Yeah... it's thought to be bad to be proud in finland, ít was NOT LIKE THAT 20-30 years ago, but now it's like... really depressing to see how things are going.

If you are doing good people try to make you feel guilty about it, they try to make you say that you had some sort of silver spoon to use to have wealth or something..

suckmymuscle

« Reply #92 on: December 08, 2010, 07:05:34 AM »
I share not any of those stereotypical qualities of a finnish guy plus I don't even look like a finn... but finland is still the best place to be in general.

I wasn't talking about you or anyone in particular. I was talking about Finnish men in general, who are notorious for their shyness and nerdishness.

Whanna talk about vikings, lol :D, guess what norway and sweden were doing when finland was at war against 10000 times bigger opponent in WW2? Yeah exactly, they were talking swedish and norwegian with their homosexual accent in their language about how to dress properly and how to wear skirts while sucking everyones dick. (no offence to xerxes and swede)

Well, no doubt there were Vikings in Finland. My point was that Finnish men in our modern times don't seem like Vikings, but rather like a giant high school chess team. But yes, the Finnish are more bellicose than the Swedish and Norwegians, but they are still even more shy in general than them and that is saying something because the Swedes and Norwegians are pretty shy.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: December 08, 2010, 07:07:59 AM »

I wasn't talking about you or anyone in particular. I was talking about Finnish men in general, who are notorious for their shyness and nerdishness.

Well, no doubt there were Vikings in Finland. My point was that Finnish men in our modern times don't seem like Vikings, but rather like a giant high school chess team. But yes, the Finnish are more bellicose than Swedish and Norwegians, but they are still even more shy in general than them and that is saying something because the Swedes and Norwegians are pretty shy.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

yes this is true dawg, like I said, we aren't living the times of swords and shields anymore :D... cultural fuckery has gone way up and you're  right.

Idealism has taken the lead here... you can't really critisise anything but yourself, and you can't be proud and brave or you're a douche and self centered  ::)

spude

• Getbig III
« Reply #94 on: December 08, 2010, 07:24:16 AM »
Finland is probably one of the most feminine countries in the world, full of fucking feminist lesbian females, girls who are fantastic in bed but whose attitude sucks ass. And most guys here are pussies, no gut to fight for their rights. In 9 cases of 10 women have the most power in the family. Don`t know whyits this way, i guess we finnish men are tough only in war...or when were drunk  ::)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #95 on: December 08, 2010, 07:30:57 AM »
So how are finnish girls fantastic in bed? Is it their skills with their lips, mouth, tongue? Or do they know how to ride? Or is it something else?

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: December 08, 2010, 07:32:34 AM »
So how are finnish girls fantastic in bed? Is it their skills with their lips, mouth, tongue? Or do they know how to ride? Or is it something else?

what spude meant was that they are very hot and sluty so it's a pleasure to fuck them, but they think their shit don't stink.

Remember my rant on women? Well that applys to 99% of finnish women, I GUARANTEE YOU THAT!!! It's worse in sweden actually...

and women can't fuck. Men get laid, women get screwed, get that allready.

spude

• Getbig III
« Reply #97 on: December 08, 2010, 07:37:58 AM »
what spude meant was that they are very hot and sluty so it's a pleasure to fuck them, but they think their shit don't stink.

Remember my rant on women? Well that applys to 99% of finnish women, I GUARANTEE YOU THAT!!! It's worse in sweden actually...

and women can't fuck. Men get laid, women get screwed, get that allready.

Damn, devilsmile, stop reading my thoughts! Somebody may think that I`m your gimmick  ;)

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: December 08, 2010, 08:01:12 AM »
well actually when you're in over 100 degrees celcius sauna, you won't actually think about sex... you do alittle but it's not the same...

all the sex fantasies you might think of sauna will actually go visa versa, alot anyway.

The only country in the world where people call over 100celcius sauna cold, but we wouldn't wear a cap on a minus 30 weather. Only country in the world where men and women go naked in shower rooms and sauna and talk about work and business but think you are show boating if you have shirt off during a hot summer in other places than beach and actually think it's kinda embarrasing.... lol  :P

WTF??? Nothing personal against you, but I think that those 13 years of life doesn't really qualify you to talk about sex and sauna, because sex in your glossary means wanking. Fact is that most of the Finnish families has their beginning in the sauna, and fucking in sauna is part of our life even in today. Little boys like you don't know shit, but I bet that your father has have some fine moments with your mother in "hot" sauna. Sex in the sauna is quite common, but you have to understand that most of Finnish families has their own sauna. Even in the city, in the apartment houses there is little sauna in every apartment. Then there is our summer houses, where every one has at least one sauna. I have two, ordinary and so called "smoke-sauna". Try to picture this. Nice warm midsummer night, hot sauna by the sea, two 19 years old chick, good ice cold beer, lot of pickled rotten fish and alcohol, and you. Well, I rather eat grilled sirloin steak with garlic butter, but you get the picture. First you eat well, then you go to sauna with your chicks, then you dive in the sea, go back in the sauna, wash you and your chicks, have some pussy diving, go back to sauna, eat some more, fuck some more and when you are done, you sit on the beach and drink some cold beer watching sun which doesn't go down. And when you are rested, start all over again. In fact, if I have to choose between summer night like this, or night in some American redneck city watching softball with the guys, I will vote for the sauna.  

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: December 08, 2010, 08:51:10 AM »

You guys must remember the facts, meaning the historical fact that we have been Swedish and Russians before we became Finnish. That means that there was Finnish vikings as well there was Finnish cossacks. We did know how to choose our side, but during WW2 we make a mistake and choose Germany, but at the end of the war we got wiser and kick them out from our land.  What comes to WW2, Norway was under Nazi occupation and Sweden was wisely neutral without any role in the war. Norwegians has efficient resistance and they kill more Nazis than we did, while our politicians and military leaders was sucking nazi dicks, so who exactly was homosexual?

Finnish are and has been every where, there is Finnish villages even in USA, and 20% of population of the Florida comes from Finland. Who teach fast draw to Gary Cooper, John Wayne and all your movie stars including Clint Eastwood? Finnish guy named Arvo Ojala, fastest gun in the west. Who was John Wayne acting in the movie Green Berets? His role was based on the life of Larry Thorne(Lauri Törni), Finnish solidier who joined in the USA army. Who makes best rifle barrels? Daniel Lilja, whose family is from Finland. Silicon valley and Hollywood is full of Finnish engineers, and if you look at the credits of any movies, there is only 20% chance that there is not any Finnish names involved. There is even Finnish factories in USA with Finnish workers, Vaisala Inc. for example. In fact there is more than 700 000 people in USA, who have their roots in Finland. Some day we will take over that rotten country from inside, and then you guys have to learn to speak Finnish  ;D