Author Topic: Pinning Arms  (Read 7508 times)

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
Pinning Arms
« on: December 06, 2010, 09:54:09 AM »
Hey guys,

10 yrs experience w AAS. Just started new cycle w/ 1350mg/week test, 250mg deca e3d, 75mg tren eod. Switching to EQ soon from deca and adding probably Anavar/Winny and T3, Clen at some point.

Question I have is regarding pinning arms. I don't like to pin quads generally because I train them really hard and am always tender/recovering. So my sites are side and rear delts and glutes/hips.

I've pinned my tris a few times and never really loved it. I've never been able to pin my bi's, some reason I get hesitant and just nail the delt again or hip.

Any tips/suggestions on needle size/length, CC amounts and specific spots on arm to pin properly & not look like a retard or have shitty lumps in my arms?

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
Re: Pinning Arms
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2010, 10:40:41 AM »
man i just pined my bi's for the first time last week,,,,,,,,,,god damn i couldnt lift my arms for days (but it gets better, its usually like that the first time you pin  a muscle group)

flex your arms, find the middle fo your bicep peak, go in there,,,,,,,,,,,,,i only have 18 inch arms, so i used a 1 inch pin..............start with 1cc and work your way up

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2010, 10:42:43 AM »
Any advice on missing veins? I have a bunch in the bicep. Also, what pin size/length?

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2010, 11:29:56 AM »
Any advice on missing veins? I have a bunch in the bicep. Also, what pin size/length?

well of course you gotta draw back to make sure you not in a vein.........and use a pin that is long enough to get past a lot of those veins...........but down deeper are arteries........and you jsut as well dont want hit them

sounds weird..........but you just gotta stick it in and draw back and move it around a little bit to make sure yourr nowhere near a blood vessle..........move the needle back and forth a little while drawing back

............cause you can be in a blood vessle without it showing blood when you draw back cause of ter position of the needle...........thats why you got to move it around a little just to be sure

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2010, 11:52:53 AM »
Whats the point of that? Whyn't just stick your ass?

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
  • BOOM!! Take a Look at this hunk of Man.
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2010, 12:56:58 PM »
If u are running multiple compounds u need to rotate injection sites... Also frequent injections in the same area can lead to scar tissue buildup.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2010, 01:13:05 PM »
If u are running multiple compounds u need to rotate injection sites... Also frequent injections in the same area can lead to scar tissue buildup.

Really I have no marks. I hit the upper part of my ass almost my hip. I would be afraid of hitting an artery or something doing bis.

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2010, 01:20:18 PM »
Yeah.. u gotta have some meat on your arms to pin there.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2010, 01:25:00 PM »
Shoulders,quads.and glutes should be enough

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2010, 01:27:16 PM »
My arms are 18.5". I'm 5'3", so they're not "small", but not huge. Any tips on guage of needle?

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2010, 01:33:30 PM »
25-23 gauge.

e.coli

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2010, 02:40:39 PM »
if you pin arms, do not flex your arm. Bi's is a easy spot to pin but you can only inject 1cc I won't advices more. Pecs is also an easy spot like amrs. For the arms, you have to be calm and pin in the left side. I think there is some good picture on internet to show you where you have to pin.

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2010, 02:41:49 PM »
if you pin arms, do not flex your arm. Bi's is a easy spot to pin but you can only inject 1cc I won't advices more. Pecs is also an easy spot like amrs. For the arms, you have to be calm and pin in the left side. I think there is some good picture on internet to show you where you have to pin.

yeah anytime u pin always relax that muscle group.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2010, 03:00:21 PM »
Personally I'd stick with a 25g pin, I use a 25g for everything, even glutes I use a 1" 25g. As for Bicep injections, I hate them, glutes, delts, tri's, pecs and maybe a little lats is plenty of spots IMO. Youhave so many spots in each of those muscles that you can pin, after all, you have 3 places on your pecs you can pin giving you a total of 6 points combined on pecs alone.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2010, 03:07:06 PM »
I concur.

A 1" 25g pin is perfect for about anything.

8)

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2010, 05:30:02 PM »
my preferance for ass and thighs where there is a lot of meat, is to use a 1.5 inch needle............get it in there good...........especiall y if your offfseasson and skin is thick

the rest of the body, 1 inch is fine

who here is good with lats???  thats somethign that woudl scare me

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2010, 05:34:31 PM »
Lats would suck. I hit my thigh one time and it felt like I struck a nerve it hurt like hell. I just stick with the ass cheeks now.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2010, 08:45:38 PM »
Lats were terrible for me. Kept cramping up something awful during random parts of the day.

I have always had good luck with quads, a few painful injections, but 90% of the time i had no problems.

8)

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2010, 04:08:34 PM »
Ok how about triceps? I've pinned the long head before with oil based stuff, sometimes it hurts and is inflamed and other times it's hardly anything at all. I've pinned the outer head with winny before, actually used to hit it almost everyday leading up to a show... they hurt and got swollen but nothing too serious.

I'm wondering if I can get spot growth from pinning these areas. I have good arms, just would like to bring them up to my shoulders which are running away with the show.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2010, 07:48:17 PM »
triceps always scared me cause they are  not a simple shaped muscle group........they have the three oddly shaped heads...........they arent simple like a bicep which is just bacially a ball

with a bicep , you inject into  it, its easy for it to disperse throughout the muscle..........but the tricep has the top part, and the two other parst that drop down

that why tris are typically the hardest place to do synthol correctly from what i hear........cause its shaped complexly (and it hard to get the shit to disperse evenly thoughout (like a bicep or calf whihc is symetrical muscle).........lot of people who tried pump and pose with tris tuned them into misshaped weird lookign parts

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2010, 07:56:10 PM »
25 5/8" for arms

pin the tricep at a small angle (like 25-40 degrees) from the arm with the needles pointing DOWN towards the ground and your arm also pointing towards the floor almost parallel to your body, make sure you get in meatier part of your tricep (ie. the external part of the horseshoe) with a 25g you will not be able to pin it too fast (unless ur doing water shots) so just press firmly and evenly.

Good luck

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2010, 08:28:03 PM »
25 5/8" for arms

pin the tricep at a small angle (like 25-40 degrees) from the arm with the needles pointing DOWN towards the ground and your arm also pointing towards the floor almost parallel to your body, make sure you get in meatier part of your tricep (ie. the external part of the horseshoe) with a 25g you will not be able to pin it too fast (unless ur doing water shots) so just press firmly and evenly.

Good luck

I need a diagram to understand this! I pinned both delts tonight, 2 cc's each... and I'm so sick of hitting delts. Need to increase sites soon.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2010, 09:00:11 PM »
I need a diagram to understand this! I pinned both delts tonight, 2 cc's each... and I'm so sick of hitting delts. Need to increase sites soon.

Look here:
http://www.howtodoinjections.com/IM/tris.html

As for your question about localized growth, sorry man, that's not going to happen in the manner you're asking. Yes, you'll get some inflammation in those areas, so sure, they'll be bigger due to swelling but that's not growth, not when it goes away after the swelling subsides.
A lot of people throw out a lot of rhetoric about spot injections, most of it is BS. Yes, you can spot inject to a degree and have growth with the right compounds but basic test and winny, no dice.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2010, 10:04:19 PM »
yeh, its a tired cliche

but its true..........if site injecting steroids promoted localized growth, everyone would have a big ass

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2010, 10:07:15 PM »
Kind of like this pic, except I hold the needle at more of an angle

so instead of the needle being at a 90 degree angle from at arm, do it more at a 25-30 degree angle with plunger towards the top
and needle tip down, get it !?!

there's another technique a pro buddy of mine taught me but I don't like it as much, it involves having your arm straight out, palm facing up (towards ceiling) resting your wrist on a chair top or dresser

so it looks like this:

|-----
|     |
|     |--|
you   ^ chair

and you put the needle straight up parallel to your body) into the mass of the tricep (which is hanging down due to gravity)

here I made quick illustration in paint..