Author Topic: NOW TERRORIST ATTACKS IN SWEDEN  (Read 11556 times)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Re: NOW TERRORIST ATTACKS IN SWEDEN
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2010, 03:53:59 PM »
sweden sent forces to afghanistan?

LOL WHY????

spinnis

« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2010, 03:54:44 PM »
sweden sent forces to afghanistan?

LOL WHY????

very good question lol

spinnis

« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2010, 03:58:05 PM »
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA ROFL!!

let america have their stupid war while protecting the coca fields and profeting from the heroin sales haha.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2010, 03:59:48 PM »
JOHN are you fucking serious?

An Islamic terrorist blows something up in Sweden, kills someone and the only thing you ask is why Sweden sent forces to Afghanistan?

If your mother was raped and killed by a radical Muslim because she had a South Park shirt on, would you be pounding the floor asking why your mother was dumb enough to wear a shirt that represents a show that is insensitive to Muslims?  

Even for a left wing genital wart such as yourself, your reaction in this thread is hard to fathom.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2010, 04:05:09 PM »
;D

bodybuilders crying themselves to seep tonight  :'(

LOL....WTF is up with the music? 
This was all over CNN and ESPN..

suckmymuscle

« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2010, 04:07:30 PM »
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-11977524

One person has been killed and two others injured as two explosions rocked the centre of the Swedish capital, Stockholm, police say.

A car blew up near the busy shopping street of Drottninggatan, and another explosion hit nearby minutes later.

A man's body was discovered after the second blast.

A police spokeswoman, Petra Sjolander, said the car contained gas canisters and that the cause of the explosions was being investigated.

She said the car caught fire "following a series of explosions which could be those of gas canisters" inside the vehicle.

Ms Sjolander said it was unclear if the two blasts were linked.

"I can't confirm that the death is linked to the car explosion, but I can't rule it out either," AFP news agency quoted her as saying.

The identities of the victims have not been released.

A former employee of the Associated Press news agency, Gabriel Gabiro, was close to the second blast.

"I saw some people crying, perhaps from the shock," he told the agency.

"There was a man lying on the ground with blood coming out in the area of his belly, and with his personal belongings scattered around him."

You know, back in 1952 Edward Teller and Stanislaw Ullam invented these beautiful weapons called thermonuclear bombs. They have never been tested for real. I suggest it's time for us to test them in the Middle East. Let's start with Teram and work from there.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

spinnis

« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2010, 04:09:55 PM »
He actually just killed himself, rofl

yep, he bad a bunch of pipebombes connectied (6 I think), and only 1 managed to blow up which had enough force to ...ruing his belly  ;D

if all 6 would have blown shit would have gone down, almost a shame it didnt happen. People need a massive wakeup call.

Säpa is saying there is no reasing to raise the terrorist "alert" .. kinda IRONIC

spinnis

« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2010, 04:15:39 PM »
brutal failed terrorist lol

But yeah Sweden should really fix the immigrant thing lol epic failed government

They are gonna turn this shit around somehow to make im completly non related to immigration.

But hopefully people take this shit as a wakeupcall

SD HAS TALKED ABOUT THIS for a long ass time

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2010, 04:16:02 PM »
So anyway... how are we going to fix this problem other than speaking about it in getbig?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #34 on: December 11, 2010, 04:16:31 PM »
brutal failed terrorist lol

But yeah Sweden Western Europe should really fix the immigrant thing lol epic failed government

fixed

spinnis

« Reply #35 on: December 11, 2010, 04:18:30 PM »
So anyway... how are we going to fix this problem other than speaking about it in getbig?

Lol. what am I supposed to do, kill all muslims I see anbd hope someone is a extremist?

SD is already in parlament hopefully now people will listen and this will take a turn for the better.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #36 on: December 11, 2010, 04:21:01 PM »
Lol. what am I supposed to do, kill all muslims I see

Oh if only..........
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #37 on: December 11, 2010, 04:24:02 PM »

Oh if only..........

Jesus wouldn't like this Chaos.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #38 on: December 11, 2010, 04:29:12 PM »

Jesus wouldn't like this Chaos.
What does my gardener have to do with this ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #39 on: December 11, 2010, 04:30:12 PM »
What does my gardener have to do with this ???

;D

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 11, 2010, 04:40:06 PM »
Well ain't education free in sweden aswell? I've got the impression that our north european education system is prety much the same, no?
They should be encouraged to go  study the language like xerxes said, there are many basic education programs out there. I'm not talking about the "this is what you have to do to make a job application to pick up leaves from the ground" crap, it's not really encouraging anyone to "better themselves", I'm talking about adult colleges for first and whatever else school establishment.

You know, shit like that....

or you can kille'em... but going to jail for life for killing 1-10 immigrants is pointless.... if you can kill over 300 000 immigrants with one strike then you waist your life in prison for a good cause, other than that it's waisting good talent, swede :P

It's hard to do all that shit i mentioned though because some of these culture richening imigrants have really nasty attitudes

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 11, 2010, 04:46:42 PM »
Doing a deal with predators is allways nice... we could exchange the immigrants for technology... predators would take the immigrants to their homeplanet and do all sorts of crazy beahveour tests for'em...

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #42 on: December 11, 2010, 05:18:00 PM »
let america have their stupid war while protecting the coca fields and profeting from the heroin sales haha.
Poppy fields. Coca is South and Central America...it is a tropical plant. for someone who does drugs, your lack of knowledge of their geographic locations is astounding.

spinnis

« Reply #43 on: December 11, 2010, 05:20:06 PM »
Poppy fields. Coca is South and Central America...it is a tropical plant. for someone who does drugs, your lack of knowledge of their geographic locations is astounding.

I actually meant opium poppy fields lol. sry for mixing shit I dont really care that much about togheter may you forgive my soul

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 11, 2010, 05:22:35 PM »
I actually meant poppy lol.

No problem...you see, they never should have jailed the X-man...it was the nail in the coffin...

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #45 on: December 11, 2010, 05:23:27 PM »

Pat Condell once again hitting the nail on the head. Sums up the Sweden problem quite well. And now this just validates his video. Hahahahahaha!

Keep on deporting Christians back to their deaths in Iraq while welcoming Islamic supremacists with open arms, Sweden.

spinnis

« Reply #46 on: December 11, 2010, 05:23:48 PM »
No problem...you see, they never should have jailed the X-man...it was the nail in the coffin...

he wasnt jailed.. just questioned, then released, then he went back to the "dvd signing" or whatever he was doing

spinnis

« Reply #47 on: December 11, 2010, 05:30:05 PM »

Pat Condell once again hitting the nail on the head. Sums up the Sweden problem quite well. And now this just validates his video. Hahahahahaha!

Keep on deporting Christians back to their deaths in Iraq while welcoming Islamic supremacists with open arms, Sweden.

takes a non swede to speak the truth.

WAIT we have people that speak the truth. ....they are called racists and ignored

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 11, 2010, 05:32:50 PM »
he wasnt jailed.. just questioned, then released, then he went back to the "dvd signing" or whatever he was doing
I know, I meant arrested ;)
see what one word can do....profiled, arrested, questioned, drug tested...wasting precious time, effort and man power, instead police efforts and policies needed to be changed to focus on the real extremists, not the phyiscally ones...

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 11, 2010, 05:33:28 PM »
takes a non swede to speak the truth.

WAIT we have people that speak the truth. ....they are called racists and ignored

same in finland, same shit. But you just gotta shout it out, there is allways few people that listen, then it's tens of people... the houndreds...

I'd rather stand with 300 wolfes than 3000 sheep (epic movie quotes)