Author Topic: Phil Heath - I will not be at the 2011 Flex Pro or Arnold Classic  (Read 16401 times)

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
Re: Phil Heath - I will not be at the 2011 Flex Pro or Arnold Classic
« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2010, 08:06:57 PM »
Evan will be top 6, possibly top 3..

I'd put $$$ on it  ;)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2010, 08:08:09 PM »
i dont get passing up a possible 100k payday. bad move. its not like the AC and the olympia are 6 weeks apart.

Youth of today are fucking lazy. Now take a youthful bodybuilder and you have the recipe for a Rip Van Winkle on a food/hormone IV.

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2010, 08:09:00 PM »
ronnies arms never overpowered his torso. That doesn't mean that his torso was always exceptional. Up until 97 Ronnie didn't have enough mass on his torso, or anywhere else for that matter, to compete with the big dogs. Phil just getting started. Give him 5 more years and watch his torso come up. His arms might still overpower it but in that case it'll just be some unseen freakyness in the arms with a torso comparable to Ronnie. I mean, hypothetically speaking. Ronnie is the best ever, no doubt. But I see the potential in Phil... I mean, he keeps adding about 5-10 lbs every year it seems, and is always shredded.

But NO ONE ever made a such a positive transformation such as Ronnie AFTER turning pro

epic_alien

« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2010, 08:32:23 PM »
Yeah, the #2 ranked in the world saying he is not going to compete at the 2011 Arnold Classic, and forego possibly $100,000 or more because he wants to dethrone Jay Cutler and win the Mr. Olympia.   That is actually big news - a move that just might make him king of the bodybuilding world.

And it also makes a lot of other pro bodybuilders happy, as they get to move up in the rankings and prize money.

unless jay somehow loses 50lbs and comes in as small as heath then no, never happening. zero news. go back to buying some fitness girl some cake and then taking pictures of it ron.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2010, 08:51:57 PM »
Doesn't matter Kai would have won anyway...and still will...

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2010, 08:56:06 PM »
Here we go.  Again.   ;) ;D

You can say what you want about his antics, we both agree.  There's no doubt according to how shows are judged today, as long as he's 90% he'll win the Arnold and any other show outside the Olympia...He won't make the mistake of being off again...

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2010, 08:59:54 PM »
Yeah, the #2 ranked in the world saying he is not going to compete at the 2011 Arnold Classic, and forego possibly $100,000 or more because he wants to dethrone Jay Cutler and win the Mr. Olympia.   That is actually big news - a move that just might make him king of the bodybuilding world.

And it also makes a lot of other pro bodybuilders happy, as they get to move up in the rankings and prize money.

Ron,

What was the name of the guy you thought to be natural?

THE BEEF

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2010, 09:11:45 PM »
Typical move by a pro who thinks he's the next Mr. O. A guy does well in a couple of shows and pushes the Mr. Olympia a bit and thinks he's earned the right to only do one show a year. Phils a superstar now ::)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #33 on: December 13, 2010, 09:22:04 PM »
i really really dont like phil heath ,,he is everything that wrong with bodybuilding,,he is NOT READY,,what he is trying to do is to wait until o get improved and bigger with even more hgh and insulin and hit stage with aprearance that will be wider which ofcourse can happen with hgh even if your calvicles are of a 14 year old boy,,

he is just not good bodybuilder ,,he is phenomenal respons to hormone ,,but even there he lacks in many apect of bodybuilding,,he came up too fast,,he is illusion in a boxx,,it would be nice if he was ken wheeler but he is not not even close,,he is just a fella whos physiqe is not proportionate at all,,its the respond to drugs who made him big enough to walk on stage with condition that again is result of drug,,

he should never be mr o even if this is generation nothingness he should never make believe that his muscle is legit because it is all one big blub of syntetic,,there is no foundation there ,,yes he got calves....genetically he does,,,nothing to do with training,,his arms are the size you se because he uses seo and pull it ,,he just use alot of hormone mainly hgh and aas but also specific levels who only fellas who been many years in this do,,he hasnt been at it long enough to even think of doing it ,,first build a damn natural foundation

i really really do not like this fella,,he is stain on bodybuilding,,should never win o ,,i dont know who wil but there should be lots of effort put in to find the new dorian or ron ,,even dexter level,,someone who doesnt lack in the main main aspect of bodybuilder which is FOUNDATION ,, YOU CAN NOT HAVE MR O THAT IS SEEMING TO LOOK AS WIDE AS 175LB FELLA WHO TRAIN MONDAY AND WED AND FRIDAY ,,,REMEMBER THE WIDNESS OF PHIL HEATH IS NOT DUE TO CHEST OR CALVICLES IT IS DUE AND ONLY DUE TO SEVERE ABUSE OF GH!

this fella would never make top 6 in any o of the 90s

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2010, 09:22:42 PM »
Typical move by a pro who thinks he's the next Mr. O. A guy does well in a couple of shows and pushes the Mr. Olympia a bit and thinks he's earned the right to only do one show a year. Phils a superstar now ::)

Phil has never won a big show and hasn't won a show since Ironman 2008 and before NY Pro in 06.

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #35 on: December 13, 2010, 10:24:38 PM »
Phil has never won a big show and hasn't won a show since Ironman 2008 and before NY Pro in 06.

Who was the last guy to forgo the arnold's and ended up doing shittier than expected at the O? I know Dex did he did win the Mr O so he earned that right.

alnassak

• Getbig IV
  • مـشـتـآق لـك مـوت يـآلـي طـول غـيـآبـك
« Reply #36 on: December 14, 2010, 01:07:08 AM »
i really really dont like phil heath ,,he is everything that wrong with bodybuilding,,he is NOT READY,,what he is trying to do is to wait until o get improved and bigger with even more hgh and insulin and hit stage with aprearance that will be wider which ofcourse can happen with hgh even if your calvicles are of a 14 year old boy,,

he is just not good bodybuilder ,,he is phenomenal respons to hormone ,,but even there he lacks in many apect of bodybuilding,,he came up too fast,,he is illusion in a boxx,,it would be nice if he was ken wheeler but he is not not even close,,he is just a fella whos physiqe is not proportionate at all,,its the respond to drugs who made him big enough to walk on stage with condition that again is result of drug,,

he should never be mr o even if this is generation nothingness he should never make believe that his muscle is legit because it is all one big blub of syntetic,,there is no foundation there ,,yes he got calves....genetically he does,,,nothing to do with training,,his arms are the size you se because he uses seo and pull it ,,he just use alot of hormone mainly hgh and aas but also specific levels who only fellas who been many years in this do,,he hasnt been at it long enough to even think of doing it ,,first build a damn natural foundation

i really really do not like this fella,,he is stain on bodybuilding,,should never win o ,,i dont know who wil but there should be lots of effort put in to find the new dorian or ron ,,even dexter level,,someone who doesnt lack in the main main aspect of bodybuilder which is FOUNDATION ,, YOU CAN NOT HAVE MR O THAT IS SEEMING TO LOOK AS WIDE AS 175LB FELLA WHO TRAIN MONDAY AND WED AND FRIDAY ,,,REMEMBER THE WIDNESS OF PHIL HEATH IS NOT DUE TO CHEST OR CALVICLES IT IS DUE AND ONLY DUE TO SEVERE ABUSE OF GH!

this fella would never make top 6 in any o of the 90s

gh15 approved

One of the most stupid posts I have ever read on that forum!  :-X

Oh Yeah the arguably winner of this year ASC and Mr. O titles and the #2 bodybuilder in the World is not a good bodybuilder…  :o

And Yeah Phil Heath is the only bodybuilder in the world who is abusing GH….  ;)

Lol at Phil wouldn’t place at the top 6 if he competed in the 90s…  :D

I really used to like reading your Hormones thread, but not after knowing how limited your brain and logic are.   :-\
Corvette Lover

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #37 on: December 14, 2010, 01:24:19 AM »
damn bro why all the hate......would u like to make a friendly wager on Evan crackin top 10 9 ;D
Naw man, cause it might just so happen in this bizarro world that Evan may win it over bbers far better than him...It happened twice with Jay Culter winning over Chris Cormier, Nasser winning over Levrone in 1999,  and Gorro winning over Phil Heath this yr...

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #38 on: December 14, 2010, 01:44:43 AM »
Maybe Phil is mad at Arnold for being the only Mr O to not be at the Olympia this year. I'm still mad. Fuck you Arnold Schwarzefuckface  >:(
P

alnassak

• Getbig IV
  • مـشـتـآق لـك مـوت يـآلـي طـول غـيـآبـك
« Reply #39 on: December 14, 2010, 01:45:55 AM »
In regard to the talk about Evan on that thread, I can guarantee that he will not be out of Top 6...
Corvette Lover

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #40 on: December 14, 2010, 01:57:16 AM »
Naw man, cause it might just so happen in this bizarro world that Evan may win it over bbers far better than him...It happened twice with Jay Culter winning over Chris Cormier, Nasser winning over Levrone in 1999,  and Gorro winning over Phil Heath this yr...

If phil Heath had huge pecs lats or legs instead of huge dispoportionate arms
we wouldn't even be having this convo right now....
 Its all about this dudes arms
choice is an illusion

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: December 14, 2010, 02:54:02 AM »
ronnies arms never overpowered his torso. That doesn't mean that his torso was always exceptional. Up until 97 Ronnie didn't have enough mass on his torso, or anywhere else for that matter, to compete with the big dogs. Phil just getting started. Give him 5 more years and watch his torso come up. His arms might still overpower it but in that case it'll just be some unseen freakyness in the arms with a torso comparable to Ronnie. I mean, hypothetically speaking. Ronnie is the best ever, no doubt. But I see the potential in Phil... I mean, he keeps adding about 5-10 lbs every year it seems, and is always shredded.
Ronnie has one of the most proper frames for carrying mass ever seen. .Phil's got the same kind of huge ripped muscles but the frame for wide, thick pecs and back isn't even close.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #42 on: December 14, 2010, 02:58:19 AM »

Oh Yeah the arguably winner of this year ASC and Mr. O titles and the #2 bodybuilder in the World is not a good bodybuilder…  :o

And Yeah Phil Heath is the only bodybuilder in the world who is abusing GH….  ;)

I really used to like reading your Hormones thread, but not after knowing how limited your brain and logic are.   :-\

Wow.

Quotes in red. That really get's the point across...

"Sac"

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #43 on: December 14, 2010, 02:59:32 AM »

not only he would not make top 6 but most likley nto even top 10 he would have be somewhere between 8-12 back in 90s o
take a good good look at him ,,he is a black fella that is extremly narrow,,has absolutly no csalvicles smaller than girls! has a lot of seo done the right way in arms with severre abuse of growth hormone,,insulin is the only thing that will grow him more but not the growth ala ron or ken ,,the growth he will get out of it will be with lots of fat inside the muscle,he is maxed to the t ,,he is just not good enough of bodybuilder to be mr o but as i keep aying it is generation nothingness and i wont be surprised with anything

take a close look at the physiqe,,it is the most close resembling of a blow up doll blown with lots and lots of saline and silicon ,,his muscle is no where near solid,,it is full of syntetic and really really gh muscle which is different than steroid muscle ,,he just ddnt have the frame size and the fibers so he had to create them syntetically which every one does yes ,,but he was just too small frame for mr o and still even though gh got him wider from delt aspect he show a real real narrow torse that is equivelent to 175lb 25 year old in any gym around americana

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 14, 2010, 03:00:05 AM »

Do you think he is taking off to bring up his "lagging" bodyparts?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #45 on: December 14, 2010, 03:01:38 AM »

and his arms have nolotil in them and specifically site enhancing oil ,,his arms are not a result of only steroid use and gh use,,its more than that,,checked and confimed by me

gh15 approved
fallen angel

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 14, 2010, 03:05:40 AM »
I don't understand all the hate - Phil very nearly won the Olympia last year and he must see he's in with a good chance of dethroning Cutler who is getting older and can't maintain forever. Phil will take it eventually and it's realy between him and Kai from now on who (once Cutler retires) I think will end up having the greatest two-horse race in bodybuilding for a generation. But ultimately I think Phil will win out in the end.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #47 on: December 14, 2010, 03:08:07 AM »
Do you think he is taking off to bring up his "lagging" bodyparts?
you can't change genetics ... He is narrow
all that make phil the gift is big arms... As he is now he should never beat dexter no way
phil is a good bber very articulate
but mr o no way
take the arms away or look past the arms and ?
and?

Coleman had the greatest arms ever take the arms away
you still have some of the best legs ever best chest greatest back
 etc
phil just has huge over sized arms that's it
I'll agree he has good muscle shape
but compared to a complete bber like dex who has huge arms chest back legs better symettry flow balance
I think Heath is very overatted

choice is an illusion

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #48 on: December 14, 2010, 03:14:43 AM »
I don't understand all the hate - Phil very nearly won the Olympia last year and he must see he's in with a good chance of dethroning Cutler who is getting older and can't maintain forever. Phil will take it eventually and it's realy between him and Kai from now on who (once Cutler retires) I think will end up having the greatest two-horse race in bodybuilding for a generation. But ultimately I think Phil will win out in the end.

phil heath is not a mr o material ,,he may take it in THIS GENERATION NTOHINGNESS,,but he is the type of fella that in past would always end up second or third,,just not good enough ,,again in the 90s woudnt be even top 6 but in general intodays competition he is the type of shawn ray fella who should place always close to first but not first,,unlike heath .........ray should have placed first because the muscle was solid enough,,
phillip heath is what we call in bodybuilding a severe abuser and dependent of the drug hgh,,with out it he can not even place in o period,,the problem is that in today generation you are used to shit,,think about it songs shit,,movies kind of shit,,etc same for bodybuilder ...s h i t

so,,jason cutler even though look horrid now day with his big waist stil have lots more solid muscle than phillup heath because he actually worked for his muscle while heath got lot of gh kits orderedlol,,

in reality if kai could get in shape and lose the gut ,,he will be mr o ,,then again he is same shit generation nothingness abuse abuse abuse of gh ,,im talkin here burn victim doses taken up to 30 iu for fellas who didnt even do o yet,,so you basically got no one to challeneg title,,

shawn ray today would have been mr o ,,dexter jackson shoudl stil be able to take it again ,,and kevin woudl also be mr o today if competed,,a fella like denis wolf shoudl easily been mr o by now if he was born with the mentality of the 70s but no he iddnt ,,same as all generation notihngness,,he is much better than many of them btu still generation nothingness livign in americana ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 14, 2010, 03:15:47 AM »
you can't change genetics ... He is narrow
all that make phil the gift is big arms... As he is now he should never beat dexter no way
phil is a good bber very articulate
but mr o no way
take the arms away or look past the arms and ?
and?

Coleman had the greatest arms ever take the arms away
you still have some of the best legs ever best chest greatest back
 etc
phil just has huge over sized arms that's it
I'll agree he has good muscle shape
but compared to a complete bber like dex who has huge arms chest back legs better symettry flow balance
I think Heath is very overatted

He has a great back detail...there was a pic from very early in his career, probably before he turned pro, where he is doing a lat spread...at that point in his development, he looked very balanced...then "it" happened....