Author Topic: Seriously though .... Lady Gaga is a genius  (Read 8651 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: Seriously though .... Lady Gaga is a genius
« Reply #50 on: December 14, 2010, 02:59:31 PM »
She's talented, but her music sucks, at least in my opinion. She said before her main intended audience was people in clubs on ecstasy. Sorry gaga, I love going to clubs on x, I love club music, but her shit is hardly danceable and you gotta be a total flamer to like her stuff. Her only good song so far was her Collin with beyonce. Gaga can dance pretty good actually, but it just doesn't look right on her for some reason, I think it's just cuz she's so damn white. And as for her being hot.. Meh, her face is ok if you don't look at her nose, and her body is very average, no ass and no tit ties..

Here's her one song I think is good

newmom

« Reply #51 on: December 14, 2010, 03:05:00 PM »
and newmom, she doesn't have close to a perfect body, stop setting the bar so low for yourself...

whoa slow that pony down Parker..I said it was MY OPINION, that is not setting the bar low, I think its pretty darn perfect. I know you are all about the big booty chicas and shit and that's your preference

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
Re: Seriously though......
« Reply #52 on: December 14, 2010, 03:06:57 PM »

that song just requires the music video to be complete, sory

and I agree with salvatore, whoever dresses in raw meat and eye other people's skin is a genius. Plus she has money so she has to be smart.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #53 on: December 14, 2010, 03:08:34 PM »
for a chick with "no tits' she does have a good body actually....and her face isn't bad

as an aside, i think ALOT of you are kinda missing the fact that SHE IS IN ON THE JOKE THAT THIS TRULY IS "GENERATION NOTHINGNESS"

example being in "paparazzI" when she says "we're Plastic but we still have fun"...."Plastic" being the operative word

embrace your vapidness, chidren

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #54 on: December 14, 2010, 03:13:12 PM »
whoa slow that pony down Parker..I said it was MY OPINION, that is not setting the bar low, I think its pretty darn perfect. I know you are all about the big booty chicas and shit and that's your preference
  you made some comments on the sex board before about a guys dick being too small. Now, not all women are preoccupied with cock size, however you and me both know that once a woman gets a little bit of sexual experience she will always prefer a big thick cock to an average or small dick. Same thing with big booties.  ;)

newmom

« Reply #55 on: December 14, 2010, 03:15:05 PM »
 you made some comments on the sex board before about a guys dick being too small. Now, not all women are preoccupied with cock size, however you and me both know that once a woman gets a little bit of sexual experience she will always prefer a big thick cock to an average or small dick. Same thing with big booties.  ;)

please point that post out to me tbombz, I'm sure I did but I don't recall it. I've had a big jiggly as that fit into a size 11 pants (when I was considered thick) and small ass in my now size zero, I'll take the size zero thanks

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: December 14, 2010, 03:29:14 PM »
I've had a big jiggly ass that fit into a size 11 pants (when I was considered thick) and small ass in my now size zero

Pics or it didn't happen....

;D

newmom

« Reply #57 on: December 14, 2010, 03:32:24 PM »
Pics or it didn't happen....

;D

I didn't really have pictures when I was thick or obese

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: December 14, 2010, 03:37:12 PM »
I didn't really have pictures when I was thick or obese

You're running the Only Me/No Worries gimmick using your photos from the 80's aren't you.......facking brilliant?

;D   ;D   ;D   ;D

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #59 on: December 14, 2010, 03:38:49 PM »
real question

would you hit it with the meat suit on??

newmom

« Reply #60 on: December 14, 2010, 03:40:14 PM »
You're running the Only Me/No Worries gimmick using your photos from the 80's aren't you.......facking brilliant?

;D   ;D   ;D   ;D

NO and don't pick on Keith, he's a good dude

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #61 on: December 14, 2010, 03:45:44 PM »
  Sans any makeup, she's a common girl, no there's anything wrong with that but it's the truth.

the same could be said about A LOT of girls though

newmom

« Reply #62 on: December 14, 2010, 03:46:12 PM »
for a chick with "no tits' she does have a good body actually....and her face isn't bad

what's bad about being on the itty bitty committee?

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 14, 2010, 04:38:59 PM »
the same could be said about A LOT of girls though

exactly, she's famous and rich because she's talented  >:(

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #64 on: December 14, 2010, 04:40:26 PM »
I actually like a nice bubble, in the middle, Like Minaj, but Gaga is "I" shaped...you have a better shaped than that...I don't get how many of you women think, you pick women who lack curves as being perfect,  but in reality she is "safe", non-threatening...when gay men can easily emmulate her look...that says something...and if you have seen pics of her ass (that blonde pic of her outside), her shape is not very womanly...again, you have a better shape than her...chicks who look like the letter "I" should not be the standard, chicks who look like a hourglass should be...

magicuser

« Reply #65 on: December 14, 2010, 06:04:39 PM »
Thank you for your unsolicited opinion Mr. Bieber....

mr bieber lol

newmom

« Reply #66 on: December 14, 2010, 07:52:14 PM »
I actually like a nice bubble, in the middle, Like Minaj, but Gaga is "I" shaped...you have a better shaped than that...I don't get how many of you women think, you pick women who lack curves as being perfect,  but in reality she is "safe", non-threatening...when gay men can easily emmulate her look...that says something...and if you have seen pics of her ass (that blonde pic of her outside), her shape is not very womanly...again, you have a better shape than her...chicks who look like the letter "I" should not be the standard, chicks who look like a hourglass should be...

thank you, I think ???. Again it's just a matter of preference. I don't think many think like me (thank goodness right?? ;D)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: December 14, 2010, 09:51:02 PM »
I try to be as nice as possible, but uhm... what newmom are we talking about? :D

if we're talking about the newmom I saw pictures of in getbig, well she's not exactly representing female beauty in any aspect... she talks like she's a 20 year old ho, but in reality she looks like a dirty mop, and I don't mean dirty in a sexual manner either  :-X,  what an old hag...

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: December 14, 2010, 10:21:59 PM »
she's a prime example of people not wanting real music or talent, but instead want a beat easy enough for them to memorize written by someone who represents everything wrong in society...

this is real talent and music

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: December 14, 2010, 10:25:50 PM »

I agree... her body resembles that a of a 12 year old boy...
saudi pedos would love to have her  :P