Author Topic: TimeOut - DK and others  (Read 57087 times)

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
Re: TimeOut - DK and others
« Reply #250 on: December 16, 2010, 03:57:21 PM »
That's part of the purpose in having BayGBM and I on this forum, we go beyond the superficial surface and see beauty where others don't.

"1"

I see what you did there  :-X

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #251 on: December 16, 2010, 03:58:45 PM »
I see what you did there  :-X

Strong Work.

"1"

Alex23

« Reply #252 on: December 16, 2010, 03:59:13 PM »
That's part of the purpose in having BayGBM and I on this forum, we go beyond the superficial surface and see beauty where others don't.

"1"

We should start Getbig's "Team Renaissance Men": seek the beautiful mind, "body" & talent in all of us.

Does Silk contain phytoestrogen? I'm feeling emo today...

newmom

« Reply #253 on: December 16, 2010, 04:01:04 PM »
Hey talkbox....if you're gonna post a size zero jeans, camel toe pic, in your avatar why don't you throw the full-size photo up for the fellas to gawk at?

;D   ;D   ;D

stupidness is running rampent today

::)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: December 16, 2010, 04:02:48 PM »

AHEM....

"1"

newmom

« Reply #255 on: December 16, 2010, 04:05:21 PM »
AHEM....

"1"

waiting for someone to catch that one ;)

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #256 on: December 16, 2010, 04:12:14 PM »

If you're holding out on posting ripped, chiseled and rock hard glute pics, Aviden will swing the ban hammer again.

;D

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #257 on: December 16, 2010, 04:16:36 PM »
If you're holding out on posting ripped, chiseled and rock hard glute pics, Aviden will swing the ban hammer again.

;D

Are you saying that you want to run a "full marathon" with newmom?

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #258 on: December 16, 2010, 04:35:48 PM »
Are you saying that you want to run a "full marathon" with newmom?

And put up with 4 hours of her incessant jabbering......rather pound my dick flat with a mallet?

Alex23

« Reply #259 on: December 16, 2010, 04:48:37 PM »
And put up with 4 hours of her incessant jabbering......rather pound my dick flat with a mallet?

LOL!!!!!!!

Pop both ear drums with a phillips screwdriver...

newmom

« Reply #260 on: December 16, 2010, 04:54:57 PM »

:o :o :o >:( >:( >:(

LOL!!!!!!!

Pop both ear drums with a phillips screwdriver...

don't try and get on my good side, I no longer have one

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #261 on: December 16, 2010, 05:04:57 PM »
Ron is a schmoe
He is banning the wrong people

Unsung banned? Fucking bullshit

x2

Complete b u l l s h i t . . .

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #262 on: December 16, 2010, 05:10:32 PM »
This is the sort of bullshit that I dislike reading on a muscle forum. It merely indicates how so thick and ignorant so many here are.

The IFBB screwed you over all these years Basile. I believe that and you believe that. And it takes two or more people to make a conspiracy. Lets call Jesse Ventura and get him on the case.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: December 16, 2010, 05:46:27 PM »
This is the sort of bullshit that I dislike reading on a muscle forum. It merely indicates how so thick and ignorant so many here are.

Fat bitch doesn't want to be photographed

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #264 on: December 16, 2010, 05:49:19 PM »

Basile just kidding around. Anyway, I'm looking to get into photography and looking for a new camera. What is your opinion on this one here in the video?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Alex23

« Reply #265 on: December 16, 2010, 06:15:35 PM »
:o :o :o >:( >:( >:(

don't try and get on my good side, I no longer have one

Yea we've heard... just two very hairy ones...

... honestly, I doubt anyone is trying to get on any of your "sides" these days..  :-X

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #266 on: December 16, 2010, 07:13:29 PM »
That blackflagredstar guy is the most annoying douche. HE only replies to be annoying and get reactions.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #267 on: December 17, 2010, 06:44:58 AM »
The good think about onlyme being in TO is that now there is no more room for anyone else :)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #268 on: December 17, 2010, 07:05:21 AM »
Bring them all back makes for a interesting forum.  8)

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #269 on: December 17, 2010, 09:43:47 AM »
The good think about onlyme being in TO is that now there is no more room for anyone else :)

Well played Sir!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #270 on: December 19, 2010, 11:23:22 PM »
I have warned enough of you that their are certain subject that will put you in timeout - one attacking the IFBB, NPC and the organizatiosn that support bodybuilding.  Do not forget this is a bodybuilding site.

Two, attacking and making fun and portraying Joe Weider as dead, or worse.  That is bull - it has gotten them into timeout before, and that is that.  Funny as when they posted it, they knew they crossed the line, and that was ok.  Even when others warned them it would be deleted and they would get timed out.  And then you taunt me thinking I won't do it.

Enough. Some of you forget I am here for the sport and the industry of bodybuilding, not your making fun of someone who is a respected founder of the bodybuilding world.

Don't like it, don't post on a bodybuilding board, and learn the difference between various boarsd and topics on this site.  There are 44 different boards here.  

Why would you want to push my buttons like that?

I may have been sick all last week with a head cold and flu, but that doesnt mean others are irked.

Ron,
Do you ever reread what you post?  You are the webmaster and so you can put who you want to for whatever you do or don’t like in timeout, but the way in which you’ve expressed your reasons, it seems a bit petty. Just saying….

w8m8

« Reply #271 on: December 20, 2010, 10:04:01 AM »
Ron,
Do you ever reread what you post?  You are the webmaster and so you can put who you want to for whatever you do or don’t like in timeout, but the way in which you’ve expressed your reasons, it seems a bit petty. Just saying….

maybe you should be more respectful and not call him petty ?

he stated his reasons and they aren't up for debate

a stint in Time-out for you may show you what he puts up with and what he doesn't ... being rude to the man with the buttons is not a wise move

Alex23

« Reply #272 on: December 20, 2010, 01:47:05 PM »

maybe you should be more respectful and not call him petty ?

he stated his reasons and they aren't up for debate

a stint in Time-out for you may show you what he puts up with and what he doesn't ... being rude to the man with the buttons is not a wise move

Watch your mouth "Dee".... gimmicks aren't welcome either..

w8m8

« Reply #273 on: December 20, 2010, 02:14:29 PM »
Watch your mouth "Dee".... gimmicks aren't welcome either..

Lookit you fucking RETARD ... find another obsession and get over yourself  ... it's not funny and TBH you make yourself look pretty pathetic with the stupid accusations you make ... don't you have anything else to occupy yourself with ?

You'd come off as somewhat intelligent to not assume people are gimmicks ... but hey ... your whole "game" exists around gimmicks so you really don't know any better .... your so lonesome and self absorbed you have sunken to new depths of despair ... fatboy has no one IRL to try to intimidate or lie about ?

run along you speak and spell fuckwit .. go try your bullshit with someone who thinks you matter  ;)

Alex23

« Reply #274 on: December 20, 2010, 02:59:04 PM »
Lookit you fucking RETARD ... find another obsession and get over yourself  ... it's not funny and TBH you make yourself look pretty pathetic with the stupid accusations you make ... don't you have anything else to occupy yourself with ?

You'd come off as somewhat intelligent to not assume people are gimmicks ... but hey ... your whole "game" exists around gimmicks so you really don't know any better .... your so lonesome and self absorbed you have sunken to new depths of despair ... fatboy has no one IRL to try to intimidate or lie about ?

run along you speak and spell fuckwit .. go try your bullshit with someone who thinks you matter  ;)

blah blah blah... not reading all this shit but you sound really upset...

Maybe you should talk to Matt Canning.. kid can't hold water ...