Author Topic: This is FUCKED UP....  (Read 4075 times)

Alex23

Re: This is FUCKED UP....
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2010, 06:21:04 PM »
No....but I'd introduce him to BlackManRedStarfish in hopes he would kill him too.    :D

LOL!!!!!!!  If he could gut him out open from rectum to mouth and wear "his" carcass as a trench coat, would be cool ;D

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2010, 10:46:40 PM »
Not really that creepy. I read once that, conservatively speaking, .5% of the population are monsters masquerading as human beings. It's only a matter of time, opportunity, something that triggers the beast, before they lose it. That means 1 in 200 people. So, every time you're in a mall, a baseball game and, god helps us, a bodybuilding expo; there is a potential monster among us. And that's not even counting the reptilian hybrids.

What I want to know is what ever happen to that whole situation with the haunted house? You know, where the dog kept looking up the stairs and barking and shit when no one was up there. I think you even brought your dog over and it did the same thing.

oh yeah what happened with this?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2010, 12:21:43 AM »
Brewer’s home is across the street from where four bodies were found this week.

Would you stash your bodies in your neighborhood?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2010, 12:22:58 AM »
Brewer’s home is across the street from where four bodies were found this week.

Would you stash your bodies in your neighborhood?
Many do, some people are so arrogant that they will not get caught, that they do such "stupid" things...

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2010, 12:25:00 AM »
Many do, some people are so arrogant that they will not get caught, that they do such "stupid" things...

Parker for once in your life use your brain, one maybe but not four

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2010, 12:41:38 AM »
Parker for once in your life use your brain, one maybe but not four
You didn't check the vids that I posted the other day on female serial killers did you? Real life...there are people who do that type of shit, they think that they are untouchable...then you have people who are hoarders...hoarding bodies like they are trophies...memories...a lot of people forget to turn off their phones when committing crimes---cell phone tower pings can be traced and GPS'd, there are tons of things that people do that are stupid when committing murder, and I could list them.

Some people are not as methodical as you may think, but the most methodical ones are women...
http://investigation.discovery.com/videos/deadly-women-outlaws.html