Author Topic: Psychological Warfare....pwnage  (Read 8615 times)

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastard
Re: Psychological Warfare....pwnage
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2010, 01:35:17 PM »
I totally agree..... we would either have them pay cash, or hold the purchase if they used a CC... sad but some of our locations got burned.  They would try the same scam EVERY year of ordering a bunch of treadmills, via the internet and with bogus cc info and want us to ship them to them.....I went back and forth with one of them for months, just to annoy him and had the price as triple the real one, him still saying ok, ship it.....haha.... then I just went off on him......idiots.
I think Indians come 2nd to how annoying they are. They are very similar except Indians don't try to steal. They try to bargain everything down until it is like they are stealing it.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2010, 01:37:23 PM »
I think Indians come 2nd to how annoying they are. They are very similar except Indians don't try to steal. They try to bargain everything down until it is like they are stealing it.

Oh man, do I ever know...haha... I've told this on here before but I had a really cool younger male indian customer one time, that during the process of closing the deal he said "I have to ask you if you can go down anymore on the price"  I said no it was my best deal.. he said "I had to ask, they would throw me out if i didn't"  he was referring to indians as "they"  haha, it was pretty funny.

spinnis

« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2010, 01:42:16 PM »
Never EVER steal a black mans chicken.

Unless your name is bas rutten ofc

spinnis

« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2010, 01:45:22 PM »

;D ;D ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2010, 01:46:59 PM »
I don't get along with most Mexican because I believe I'm better than them. That's my reason...I can't speak for the mexicans or hood dwelling blacks, I'm sure it's some sub-human reason.

If you are as intelligent as you say you are, you should know enough to judge people as individuals and not in groups defined by race, skin color, age, ethic background or religion, etc. So while you may or may not be better than the folks you encountered in the exercise area of the apartment complex where you live, you are very likely not "better than" Mexicans in general.

Aerian

• Getbig IV
  • "Yumm yumm give me some"
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2010, 01:47:47 PM »

this pic is far better then that story lol ;D
Wait for it....

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2010, 01:48:39 PM »
this pic is far better then that story lol ;D

You know Dolph is like WTF was i thinking.... ;D

spinnis

« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2010, 01:49:54 PM »
You know Dolph is like WTF was i thinking.... ;D

arab to the right

"I thought we had to pay for that"

;D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2010, 01:55:56 PM »
arab to the right

"I thought we had to pay for that"

;D

haha, where is his left hand ?  ;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2010, 02:00:18 PM »
If you are as intelligent as you say you are, you should know enough to judge people as individuals and not in groups defined by race, skin color, age, ethic background or religion, etc. So while you may or may not be better than the folks you encountered in the exercise area of the apartment complex where you live, you are very likely not "better than" Mexicans in general.

Hi mexican that can't pick up on sarcasm.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2010, 02:14:40 PM »
Anyone who denys many of these things is either stupid or in serious denial...
Imagine being me or many other intelligent blacks and have to deal with this shit on tv, all forms of media etc...then you have the subhumans perpetuating every stereotype and being proud about it.

I'm a hetro white guy in northern California = I am the enemy

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2010, 02:41:23 PM »
I'm a hetro white guy in northern California = I am the enemy

You are no enemy of mine unless you want to be white man.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #37 on: December 17, 2010, 02:48:21 PM »
You are no enemy of mine unless you want to be white man.

thats one white mans opinion

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #38 on: December 17, 2010, 02:50:03 PM »
thats one white mans opinion

;D I'll never forget when Ronald said this, I remember thinking, I'm never gonna hear the end of this...

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #39 on: December 17, 2010, 02:59:19 PM »
Yep...1330 SATs, college degrees but still get lumped in with the homies...oh well.
Impressive SATs Wiggs.  I think the connotation with black people is driven by tv.  Consider the source...rappers aren't the smartest classiest individuals.
Most racist types I know, usually have zero interaction with blacks, other than MTV.  Usually, it's a fear driven thing too.  9x out of 10, the racist tough guy around his pals, wouldn't say anything
to someone's face.  Weak.
N

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #40 on: December 17, 2010, 03:06:11 PM »
haha.

Finn1

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: December 17, 2010, 03:10:32 PM »
Wiggs...lakupiippu WTF  ;D learning Finnish eh?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #42 on: December 17, 2010, 03:18:20 PM »
Wiggs...lakupiippu WTF  ;D learning Finnish eh?

That guy is great!

Finn1

• Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: December 17, 2010, 03:41:19 PM »
He sure is  ??? a semi retarded homosexual from Helsinki. His face looks like he is a Hostel survivor.

damn he talks fast. makes no sense though.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #44 on: December 17, 2010, 03:42:45 PM »
I had a Nigerian friend who hates blacks. He would call them NI****. Black Africans usually HATE Black Americans. It is kind of interesting. My friend never fit in with black people but he was raised here with them and then when he went to college broke off into his own group.
He doesn't realize, that he is a N#### too. Plus, many W. Africans dont like Nigerians

Wiggs, at my apt complex they have 4 treadmills, two elipticals, one laydown bike, and whole rack of machines...usually the women come down...when I'm using them, I usually have my music on, but the women either they get on the grind with their cardio or they want to talk...

I remember this one hot chick, who was grinding on her cardio, and a male friend/boy friend comes in. He's Chunky-Cold Medina, he just walks around and fucks with the machine. I'm off doing abs...then she starts doing stretches on a mat, dude is about to leave, and she says, "Dont I need you to stay, plus you have to do something to work off that Cpt. Morgan...

Thought it was odd, this chick is serious about her cardio and figure, dude is not, yet she is very needy...
BTW, dude was puffing with 80 pounds on the bench press machine, and he is about 6'2 245 of beer weight...
Anybody notice that women seem to take cardio more seriously than the average dude?

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
« Reply #45 on: December 17, 2010, 04:03:21 PM »
That's because women in general are more driven and pressured to look good than are most guys I think.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #46 on: December 17, 2010, 04:05:25 PM »
That's because women in general are more driven and pressured to look good than are most guys I think.
True...

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #47 on: December 17, 2010, 04:29:49 PM »
He sure is  ??? a semi retarded homosexual from Helsinki. His face looks like he is a Hostel survivor.

damn he talks fast. makes no sense though.

who the fuck are you, I hope spude didn't invite too many self hating finns here from pakkotoisto  :D

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #48 on: December 17, 2010, 04:31:33 PM »
anyway my gym has couple'a nigerians... they can't stand modern hip hop, they love rasta music though such as bob marley... lol they told be the last thing they would listen is some bullshit mtv crap, they cursed mtv.

I don't think it's weird or strange at all, home grown africans are differend than american blacks or western blacks in general. There is not one race in america that represents their own roots, they represent american culture.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #49 on: December 18, 2010, 03:39:16 AM »
Yep...1330 SATs, college degrees but still get lumped in with the homies...oh well.

me too man.