Author Topic: How many here will train Xmas day?  (Read 3860 times)

jeremyj

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Re: How many here will train Xmas day?
« Reply #50 on: December 19, 2010, 03:02:42 AM »
I might train legs the day before so that the 10k calories have a place to go.

Great plan stan. ;)

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: December 19, 2010, 03:51:46 AM »
I don't train at all on the week between Xmas and New Year. I've got a nice little break this year so I can do some work on my house.

Trouble is, when I eventually do go back to the gym in January I find it overpopulated with new-year resolutionists who clog up the equipment for the whole of the month and when February comes they've disappeared as fast as they came.

newmom

« Reply #52 on: December 19, 2010, 05:54:39 AM »
Trouble is, when I eventually do go back to the gym in January I find it overpopulated with new-year resolutionists who clog up the equipment for the whole of the month and when February comes they've disappeared as fast as they came.

I'll gurantee, the same people that were at the gym last january will be there again this january looking the same if not worse and will disappear again.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #53 on: December 19, 2010, 05:56:08 AM »
I usually train in the morning.  I bring in donuts and Tim Horton's coffee and stage then on the bench press for all to enjoy.  After I'm there for two hours one can't distinguish whether the white powder is chalk or powdered sugar on the bars and benches.  But a good time is had by all.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!
haha. nice.
G

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: December 19, 2010, 07:23:24 AM »
I don't train at all on the week between Xmas and New Year. I've got a nice little break this year so I can do some work on my house.

fixed for getbiggers

jeremyj

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #55 on: December 19, 2010, 12:34:30 PM »
Most here Don't train but they think they do. ;)