Author Topic: The Collapse Of The American Empire And The Rebalancing Of The World  (Read 18192 times)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Re: The Collapse Of The American Empire And The Rebalancing Of The World
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2010, 08:53:16 AM »
How do you explain Canada?

I'll explain! 

Canada sucks!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2010, 11:28:15 AM »
Meanwhile, Russia's "legitimate" justice system just managed to tack on another 6 years to Khadorovsky's sentence because he had the audacity to criticize the God-King Putin. And then Russians wonder why their country is a third-world dump. ::)

I wonder how many billions Putin has managed to fleece Russia out of. Rumor has it that he has at least $1 billion hidden away.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2010, 12:31:54 PM »
This guy is a fucking retard. The S400's were used to defend Syrian nuclear development sites. They've been deployed in Iran as well. These are the same sites that the Israeli's kicked the shit out of 2 years ago. The only reason anybody in Syria knew they had been hit by aircraft was that the IDF pilots lit off their radar's on the way out...sending a big fuck you to Syria and your vaunted Russian junk.
L

theonlyone

« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2010, 12:49:03 PM »
This guy is a fucking retard. The S400's were used to defend Syrian nuclear development sites. They've been deployed in Iran as well. These are the same sites that the Israeli's kicked the shit out of 2 years ago. The only reason anybody in Syria knew they had been hit by aircraft was that the IDF pilots lit off their radar's on the way out...sending a big fuck you to Syria and your vaunted Russian junk.

Why did you continue after the 1'st sentence! Fucking retard requires no explanation! Let me tell from my side and you can speak to your countrymen from your side! Ok you fucking retard?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 30, 2010, 12:51:27 PM »
Why did you continue after the 1'st sentence! Fucking retard requires no explanation! Let me tell from my side and you can speak to your countrymen from your side! Ok you fucking retard?
there arent any of your country men here on this board comrade so FUCK OFF!!!! you troll

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2010, 12:56:50 PM »

LOL

theonlyone

« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2010, 12:58:32 PM »
there arent any of your country men here on this board comrade so FUCK OFF!!!! you troll

You can ban me! Free county - free will!!!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2010, 01:02:49 PM »
You can ban me! Free county - free will!!!
keep trolling the way you are and im sure you will be  ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2010, 01:06:19 PM »

The Jews know how to get shit done over there.   

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2010, 01:12:23 PM »
The Jews know how to get shit done over there.   
thats a pretty, pretty big eye  ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2010, 01:17:34 PM »
Yeah, I have thing for IDF Chicks.   My GF is Jewish and thinks I have a fetish for tough chicks who can kick ass.   
I can't disagree.     

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 30, 2010, 02:54:29 PM »

Look jackass...every post is wrong. U post Utube video's of Russian junk....paste crap about the collapse of America while while your shitbag nation crumbles farther into a criminal hole. Its way to bad the Germans didn't kill more of you bastards, it could have saved us all alot of time and money.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 30, 2010, 02:59:06 PM »
Look jackass...every post is wrong. U post Utube video's of Russian junk....paste crap about the collapse of America while while your shitbag nation crumbles farther into a criminal hole. Its way to bad the Germans didn't kill more of you bastards, it could have saved us all alot of time and money.

Another thing Patton was proven right on.   They should have listened to him.     

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 30, 2010, 03:00:05 PM »

LOL!

How embarrassing. The Russians probably marketed that shit as being able to stop any tech until 2050.  ::)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 30, 2010, 03:01:59 PM »
His posts don't make sense and he does give any attribution at all. Keep posting that crap and I'm going to keep smacking it down. Nobody likes Russians. Maybe hot Russian hookers....thats about all you idiots are good for.

The best part about the s400 was that the Iranians had just bought it before the attack.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 30, 2010, 03:05:48 PM »
His posts don't make sense and he does give any attribution at all. Keep posting that crap and I'm going to keep smacking it down. Nobody likes Russians. Maybe hot Russian hookers....thats about all you idiots are good for.

The best part about the s400 was that the Iranians had just bought it before the attack.

;D  ;D

GLAD TO SEE YOU BACK!   

Di you see my thread w R. Lee Ermey?   

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 30, 2010, 06:35:01 PM »
Yup..yeah I'm back. You guys did great. I've got about 20 months and its back to Afghanistan for number 4. 
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 30, 2010, 06:37:27 PM »
Damn.   Be safe bro. 

theonlyone

« Reply #43 on: December 30, 2010, 11:45:31 PM »
 Headhuntersix, you american have broken English. I will break you neck on both soils, yours and mine. I don't like you Americana who can't speak proper English.

American junk!

theonlyone

« Reply #44 on: December 30, 2010, 11:51:24 PM »

commentaries

when I was little, I always sayd, F-22 is a big shit, but nobody believed ...

how F-22 want try to fight against Russian jet? i studied about technology and aerodynamics, F-22 NEVER can beat the SU-27!, but Russia now created the Su-30... Su-33... Su-35 (impossible for F-22) and more, Su-37, total out of range for usa, and the Su-47 that wings with total performance, now the Russia have the T-50

I always wondered why they show F-22s flying ONLY in sunny days

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 31, 2010, 10:42:35 AM »
Ok dude.....we saw your military preform in Georgia. It took you days to bomb single targets. Your pilots don't train, your aircraft have poor quality control once they go into production. Ive seen the piles of Russian junk all over the Middle East.  Keep trying bud
L

theonlyone

« Reply #46 on: December 31, 2010, 03:17:00 PM »
Ok dude.....we saw your military preform in Georgia. It took you days to bomb single targets. Your pilots don't train, your aircraft have poor quality control once they go into production. Ive seen the piles of Russian junk all over the Middle East.  Keep trying bud

Russian junk in the hands of monkeys who can't perform? Didn't you know that the export variant of Russian military is about about 10 % that is capable of that we leave for ourselves? Just show me your nose on my soil and I will rip it off, you yankee. Happy new year 2011!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 01, 2011, 09:32:36 AM »
Was it monkeys flying that bullshit in Georgia.....you guys suck, u have numbers....or did. Your soldiers are drunk barbarians with poor training and equipment.
L

theonlyone

« Reply #48 on: January 01, 2011, 09:36:54 AM »

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 01, 2011, 09:38:55 AM »
Russian soldiers are pussies. In every war Russia has been in your government got them liquored up before battles because they're incompetent and only good for cannon fodder.