Author Topic: One of the most beautiful women I've EVER seen!  (Read 10788 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: One of the most beautiful women I've EVER seen!
« Reply #50 on: December 25, 2010, 06:13:37 AM »
I just saw this one in the college girl thread  :o

yes, banging, banging...but she has a lot of attitude and possible ish with her..it's the look she has, she prolly gets used to being told that she looks like Rhianna...and she can't find bras that fit her...her bra is too small, I know of girl who is now a F cup at 5'6 and built like that and has to go get "fitted". her body language, with her head tilted down, shows that she has that "fck you' attitude and is hard to deal with, because she knows that dude want her tits..but her thighs show that she has a ass...are their anymore pics...

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: December 25, 2010, 06:24:00 AM »
face is the most important feature on a woman

it's hard to articulate the exact look I prefer but when I see it the effect is unmistakeable

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #52 on: December 25, 2010, 06:25:18 AM »
;D ;D ;D ;D

Nah just lucky to see it in the college thread.. I get what you're saying, but all hot girls have that bitchy attitude cause they're used to a lot of attention and they are screening for "worthy" mates. She pwns Rihanna tho  8)
True, but many are bitchy, because it's cool to be that now, and many haven't been taught how to be a woman by their parents. They have grown up with popular culture being their teachers, and a sense of trying to emasculate the man...Bitchiness garners attention, and says "notice me, mofo!", ever notice that every urban model claims to be "The Baddest Chick" they want rec, street cred, when in fact they are hiding their inner selves...they are fragile.
maybe this is her again....

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #53 on: December 25, 2010, 06:27:41 AM »
She's only 19...Emily Didanato...There are no words to describe her beauty. Italian-Irish American.

So what you are saying is: She is AMERICAN..... There is no such thing as Irish-Italian American, African American, Jewish American, or anything "fill in the blank"-American. We are all American. Until everyone takes the hyphenated part off of American we will always be divided.

I am from Louisiana and I don't go around saying I'm French American or Cajun American.