Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 20, 2014, 04:01:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anybody golf  (Read 22682 times)
tonymctones
Getbig V

« Reply #200 on: October 12, 2014, 07:36:21 PM »

shot a 95 this weekend, which consisted of a 52 on the front nine and a 43 on the back.

Very very slowly getting back to a little consistency from shot to shot, hole to hole.
Report to moderator   Logged
Garbage Man
Getbig II

« Reply #201 on: October 14, 2014, 06:04:05 PM »

Golfing is for golfers.

Of this I'm sure.

CalvinH
Getbig V

Are you talking to me? Walk on home boy.

« Reply #202 on: October 17, 2014, 11:25:31 AM »

shot a 95 this weekend, which consisted of a 52 on the front nine and a 43 on the back.

Very very slowly getting back to a little consistency from shot to shot, hole to hole.

Hey man a 43 on the back makes you feel good after a 52 on the front, switch the nines and get a 52 on the back after a front of 43 and you'd be furious!

shot 87 from the whites on a tough course Sunday, two sevens and an eight or it would have been a great round.

I bought the new Callaway V series Big Bertha driver.....I have very low spin on my drives so I had to get a 10.5d head and turn it up to 11.5d and I also needed a stiff flex shaft made for 9.0d driver instead of the standard stiff shaft that came with it.

I cant ever remember or maybe I just never have hit my drives as long as straight as I am right now Smiley
Grape Ape
Getbig V

Alphamod / Y board approved

« Reply #203 on: October 17, 2014, 11:55:48 AM »

Nice round. 

I have always hit my drives high, so I got a adjustible 9.5 Rocketballz driver with and HD-6 Matrix Ozik shaft (didn't know what it was when I bought it, was just looking for "S").

Anyway, can't do shit at when I put it to 8.5 degrees yet.

Y
CalvinH
Getbig V

« Reply #204 on: October 17, 2014, 01:34:09 PM »

Nice round. 

I have always hit my drives high, so I got a adjustible 9.5 Rocketballz driver with and HD-6 Matrix Ozik shaft (didn't know what it was when I bought it, was just looking for "S").

Anyway, can't do shit at when I put it to 8.5 degrees yet.

Lol, it's a whole new world for me to seem my ball flight like that Grin

Saturdays round should be fun. playing with three other guys at 1:00 followed by a party at one of their house for the ND vs Florida St. game.
other guys are pretty damn bad golfers but multiple coolers will be sneaked into the carts for some pre-game festivities Wink
Grape Ape
Getbig V

Alphamod / Y board approved

« Reply #205 on: October 17, 2014, 02:31:16 PM »

Lol, it's a whole new world for me to seem my ball flight like that Grin

Saturdays round should be fun. playing with three other guys at 1:00 followed by a party at one of their house for the ND vs Florida St. game.
other guys are pretty damn bad golfers but multiple coolers will be sneaked into the carts for some pre-game festivities Wink

Sweet.  I'm playing late Oct in Seattle....expecting it to be....wet.

Y
CalvinH
Getbig V

« Reply #206 on: Today at 09:29:35 AM »

86 on Sat...every round it's just a couple of holes that kill me.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!