Author Topic: Parents playing a crule joke on son on Xmas day  (Read 6859 times)

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
Re: Parents playing a crule joke on son on Xmas day
« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2010, 09:47:45 AM »
i had a great childhood. heman action figures were my life

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2010, 10:06:44 AM »
Kid, do not let this upset you. May it fuel you to your future success.

What comes around will go around...

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2010, 10:21:22 AM »
Its real. and after this video was published (few years ago) the public donated money so he could buy one

Serious? How do you know this?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #28 on: December 27, 2010, 10:59:09 AM »
For all those people out there who say "you can't blame the parents for the way you turn out in life" have no clue the damage these people can do. These poor little guy is going to have serious trust issue's.

jrod

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2010, 11:17:28 AM »
I remember seeing this a while ago and thinking it was fucked up, but if you look at the original video (the one with 1million+ views), the description says he did end up getting an xbox...

Here's what the description says:

"My mom decides to buy my brother an Xbox 360 for christmas. We leave that night and return the next morning to find he has sneaked a look....just as my mom thought he would, this is the result...and yes he did get the game i will try to post the second video...******UPDATE****** well as i have said before he has recieved the xbox, if you guys would like to see the new video click on the advertisment within the video and it will direct you to the video as well as the old one thank you"

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #30 on: December 27, 2010, 11:25:44 AM »
like being a half albino black kid isn't gonna be rough enough. They thought this would be a nice addition to his life. Spending actual Time on finding a fake box. Just so they could hurt their sons feeling.
Awesome parents.
Naw, the effed up thing is that they had him on camera without a haircut, his X-mas gift should have been a trip to the barber for a "skin tight"

also, he doesn't look half-albino, he looks mulatto...

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #31 on: December 27, 2010, 11:29:31 AM »
He will remember this.....parents will pay for this in the years to come....
The expensive retirement home, or the one that was on 60 Minutes? 

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #32 on: December 27, 2010, 11:32:12 AM »
Exactly...  youtube = not that serious of a business... obviously made up for the crowd to enjoy and "guys" like "flexb" to react all angrily..

Yea, the world is all rainbows and colorful balloons. Nothing bad actually happens  ::)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #33 on: December 27, 2010, 11:34:54 AM »
The expensive retirement home, or the one that was on 60 Minutes? 

The 60 minutes penthouse sweet seems appropriate.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #34 on: December 27, 2010, 11:38:33 AM »
The 60 minutes penthouse sweet seems appropriate.
Agree. The kid, now an adult, should drive the parents through the grounds of the swank place and then *surprise* them with the real home. Sweet revenge. 

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #35 on: December 27, 2010, 11:39:51 AM »
The 60 minutes penthouse sweet suite seems appropriate.
???

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 27, 2010, 11:40:04 AM »
Agree. The kid, now an adult, should drive the parents through the grounds of the swank place and then *surprise* them with the real home. Sweet revenge. 

haha, perfect.....take them by for a visit to the nice place a few weeks before......then blindfold them and "return" to the place.....dump them out the back of a van and drive away.....

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: December 27, 2010, 11:52:19 AM »

Nice, parents getting enjoyment watching their son getting is Christmas Day ruined, so that his thoughts for the next year or life is how his parents were cruel and fucked up.    Never mind that he got the XBox later on, what kind of parent who do this to a kid.  Truly fucked up.

Because this kid will now go to school with this type of agression and fucked up mental state, and then take it on other kids and teachers, who will try to figure out what is going on. 

Seriously, kids look up to parents, especially on what is supposed to be a joyous occasion, and they ruin it. 

How about lets pretend to get the parents fired from their job, then get arrested - just for fun, and then tell them it's all just a joke.

Jeez.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 27, 2010, 11:54:45 AM »
Yeah poor kid  ::) oh no he didnt have xbox as a present... :'(

generation nothingness

How can someone misunderstand so much?

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #39 on: December 27, 2010, 12:01:33 PM »
Disgusting. That kid was devastated and you could literally see the cogs turning in his head as to why they would be so malevolent. Fucking douches. Pawn the fucking camera and get that fat shadow next to him to stop eating so much fucking bbq ribs and southern fried chicken and you might be able to "afford it". Fucking baboons.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #40 on: December 27, 2010, 12:09:21 PM »

They're toughening him up for the real world.  You people who are so against child cruelty are the ones who are turning America into a total pussy nation.

Like many teenagers, I worked during the summers to save up money for shit I'd want to buy during the year.  When I was 16, my grandfather was going to take the 3 grandkids on a road trip to Florida to do the whole Disney/Epcot/Universal thing during the final week of summer vacation. 

To me, that was perfect timing.  I would merely quit my job a week earlier than initially planned and go on the trip with my grandfather, cousin, and sister before returning to school the following week. 

My parents, however, weren't having it: "You committed to work there until a certain date and you need to honor that commitment." 

This was not some high-level internship or anything like that.  I was working at Dairy Queen on the Outer Banks. 

Now THAT was cruel.

I'm not going to tell you that I was happy I didn't get to go, but I am glad that I'm able to pass important lessons about commitment on to my daughter, who is already demonstrating tremendous leadership in her peer group.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #41 on: December 27, 2010, 12:13:17 PM »

How about lets pretend to get the parents fired from their job, then get arrested - just for fun, and then tell them it's all just a joke.

I'm on it.

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #42 on: December 27, 2010, 12:22:45 PM »
They're toughening him up for the real world.  You people who are so against child cruelty are the ones who are turning America into a total pussy nation.

Like many teenagers, I worked during the summers to save up money for shit I'd want to buy during the year.  When I was 16, my grandfather was going to take the 3 grandkids on a road trip to Florida to do the whole Disney/Epcot/Universal thing during the final week of summer vacation. 

To me, that was perfect timing.  I would merely quit my job a week earlier than initially planned and go on the trip with my grandfather, cousin, and sister before returning to school the following week. 

My parents, however, weren't having it: "You committed to work there until a certain date and you need to honor that commitment." 

This was not some high-level internship or anything like that.  I was working at Dairy Queen on the Outer Banks. 

Now THAT was cruel.

I'm not going to tell you that I was happy I didn't get to go, but I am glad that I'm able to pass important lessons about commitment on to my daughter, who is already demonstrating tremendous leadership in her peer group.

That's different, he wasn't doing that to be malevonent I assume? He didn't go out of his way to hurt you I'm sure, he probably wanted you to have a solid, genuine, hard-working mentality. Those assholes did that to get something out of it. Look at the kids face, he is basically saying "but why, why would you do that when I already know we're poor?". The fact that they kept reiterating the point that they were poor was a lame excuse. If you're truely, truely poor, you don't have a camcorder and a 300lb silverback sitting next to you. They don't know poor.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: December 27, 2010, 12:30:51 PM »

:-\
pricks can afford a camera but can't get a decent present for their kid. i guess they just trying to prepare him for life and it's little disappointments.
F

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 27, 2010, 12:34:55 PM »

Now THAT was cruel.

Tre, I guarantee you would NEVER do the present "joke" to your daughter...... 8)

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #45 on: December 27, 2010, 12:37:17 PM »
tre, you beat me to it but i go for it anyways.

thats not buckwheat

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 27, 2010, 12:45:52 PM »

Now THAT was cruel.

Logic: you have none.

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: December 27, 2010, 01:05:16 PM »
They're toughening him up for the real world.  You people who are so against child cruelty are the ones who are turning America into a total pussy nation.

Like many teenagers, I worked during the summers to save up money for shit I'd want to buy during the year.  When I was 16, my grandfather was going to take the 3 grandkids on a road trip to Florida to do the whole Disney/Epcot/Universal thing during the final week of summer vacation.  

To me, that was perfect timing.  I would merely quit my job a week earlier than initially planned and go on the trip with my grandfather, cousin, and sister before returning to school the following week.  

This was not some high-level internship or anything like that.  I was working at Dairy Queen on the Outer Banks.  

Now THAT was cruel.

one of the dumbest things I've ever heard. You don't play with a child's innocence. There will be times for "toughening up" and this wasn't one.. I would had had to give both his parents a piece of my mind and maybe kick their asses too.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 27, 2010, 02:35:07 PM »

Now THAT was cruel.

Haha 0X2

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 27, 2010, 02:45:39 PM »
i had a great childhood. heman action figures were my life