Author Topic: Long term use of HGH  (Read 2465 times)

Tats

• Getbig II
  • Get Big!
Long term use of HGH
« on: November 17, 2010, 09:21:10 AM »
I have embarked on a year long HGH cycle (4iu's ed) coupled with a few aas cycles in there. Any concerns with coming off of a year of HGH? Should it be tapered off at the end?
All Gas!

Omega

• Getbig III
Re: Long term use of HGH
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2010, 08:26:52 AM »
There was no need to taper.
I stayed on for over a year. When I came off for a few weeks I found that my kness and joints hurt a little.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2010, 08:58:47 AM »
you will be fine good luck

i would be pretty consistant with teh anabolics throughout the year, as compared to "throwing them in"

Tats

• Getbig II
  • Get Big!
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2010, 09:52:27 AM »
you will be fine good luck

i would be pretty consistant with teh anabolics throughout the year, as compared to "throwing them in"

I ran two 16 week cycles of sust, dbol & sust, winny, clen. I just wish I had started GH years ago.
All Gas!

Heavy_Hitter

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2010, 11:31:26 PM »
I ran two 16 week cycles of sust, dbol & sust, winny, clen. I just wish I had started GH years ago.

What kind of GH did you run?

Tats

• Getbig II
  • Get Big!
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2010, 07:03:41 AM »

What kind of GH did you run?

Generic green tops. For the price I cant go wrong.
All Gas!

Heavy_Hitter

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2010, 06:21:17 PM »
Generic green tops. For the price I can go wrong.

What did you notice? and how long did it take to notice anything? I'm curious about the green tops myself.

Tats

• Getbig II
  • Get Big!
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2010, 07:07:39 AM »

What did you notice? and how long did it take to notice anything? I'm curious about the green tops myself.

I started to notice fat loss with in 2 months, then when I went on cycle is when I really noticed the full effect of HGH. I would say HGH needs to be ran for 6 months at a minimum and test should be used at a minimum. I'm sure there are lots of differant "green tops" out there so the green top I talk of might not be the same as you would get. Just find a trusted source and it shouldn't matter green, blue, black, whatever the fuck color. I only choose to run the greens because they are 8 iu's and I am running 4 iu's per day so it works easy.
All Gas!