Author Topic: 2016 training goals  (Read 9145 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: 2016 training goals
« Reply #75 on: December 31, 2015, 05:54:24 PM »
Shizzo ringing in the new year with store brand vodka in this thread.
How else do you buy vodka?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: December 31, 2015, 06:02:30 PM »

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: December 31, 2015, 07:09:43 PM »
How else do you buy vodka?

Store BRAND. Not store bought. Put the bottle down Shizz  :D

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #78 on: January 01, 2016, 12:01:39 PM »
Did not waste time reading the tread.......goal is, as always, to GET BIG..... >:(

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #79 on: January 01, 2016, 01:15:24 PM »
Store BRAND. Not store bought. Put the bottle down Shizz  :D

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: January 01, 2016, 01:55:39 PM »
 :D

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #81 on: January 01, 2016, 02:28:20 PM »
fight a black bear in the Rockies in June is my training goal.
Couldnt find a black bear 5 years ago when I tried (video was on getbig of me in Rockies looking for one)
Im hiking into Bow Lake and Hector Lake in early June---hope I find a black bear and not a grizzly

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #82 on: January 01, 2016, 04:49:11 PM »
Remain injury free. I'm already doing more machines, got no choice.

Same here, and go lighter. Fucked up elbow.  :-\ :-\
X

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: January 01, 2016, 04:51:27 PM »

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #84 on: January 01, 2016, 05:14:43 PM »
No specific goals, better go think about it and write some down.

I'd just like to be able to train without constant, agonising pain. Shoulder, knee, back... something is always fucked, and hurts so much I wince moving the joint.

I train high volume, high rep - maybe if I quit the drink and sleep more it will help.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #85 on: January 01, 2016, 07:16:36 PM »
Increase work capacity, cut fat a little, and be more organized with workouts.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: January 07, 2016, 10:08:29 AM »
Sorry, Shizz, but these are the kinda posts that illustrate your absolute ignorance of weight training. To the extent that you truly disrespect long, good standing, lifelong lifters on this board.

Lifting/training/bodybuilding has NEVER been about where you ultimately end up musclewise x years later. But your posts make it painfully clear you couldn't possibly understand this. Lifting HAS ALWAYS been about doing/feeling better that day, that week, that month.

These guys - aj, chaos, and everyone else you disrespect with your misguided critiques - they don't train for how they will measure up thirty years from day one; no one does. The fact that you suggest this simply belies your utter obliviousness to what training is really about. These guys LOOK and FEEL better every single time they enter the gym and progress even the slightest bit, which is obviously beyond you by your own admission. Lotsa balls cutting 'em down for such pettiness, pal.

Do you have any idea how amazing these guys felt/feel after every attained micro/macro - strength, size, conditioning, whathaveyou? How could you, right? The magic of bodybuilding is that you're succeeding in some way EVERY SINGLE TIME you train. And we/they feel said accomplishments daily; we see it on the scale, in the mirror, at the end of a set, etc. - How on earth do you think we maintain the passion?

Bodybuilding has always been a workout by workout endeavor, and each session offers results encouraging enough that we continue to pursue. Again, you make it blatantly obvious that you've never put in the time or effort to hardly grasp what we share here in that regard. aj, chaos, and so many other have looked and felt like a million bucks day-in-and-day-out for YEARS (what you fail to comprehend) specifically as a result of the training that you so casually dismiss as pointless.

Friend, you haven't the slightest clue: IT'S ABOUT THE LIFTING. THE PROGRESS, HOWEVER SLIGHT. THE PASSION TO FOLLOW UP THE NEXT DAY. They've felt better every single day of their training years than you've ever felt in your whole life - precisely because of the weights. Please, sir, don't criticize what you can't possibly understand.

Just to clarify, not at all intending to bash Shizzo just for the sake of it (not my style, Shaun, we're usually fine), but this shit is SO out of line on a bodybuilding site, especially when you admittedly refuse to partake. Won't say you owe them an apology, but it'd certainly be big of you.

Was this post a mistake, or did you intend to try a hammer your point in by posting this in multiple threads?

When did I ever refuse to partake in training? In fact, I have started training again. Take a look at post #12 in this thread, that hardly sounds like someone who refuses to train or lift weights.

P.S. You are mistaken if you think I know nothing about dieting and exercise. Consistency problems over the years? Now that would have been a valid point.

Didn't Wes (who's physique actually shows the dedication he puts in) take like a year off training? Proof that shit happens to even the best.

I'm sure you can relate, Ugly.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #87 on: January 07, 2016, 10:17:24 AM »
m going wheat and dairy free diet wise

moving towards full body high rep workouts

playing the long game

what are you guys looking to do training wise in the new year
I might actually start training again.

The thought has crossed my mind.

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: January 07, 2016, 11:14:04 AM »
Achieve a world class dad bod.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: January 07, 2016, 12:34:12 PM »
Was this post a mistake, or did you intend to try a hammer your point in by posting this in multiple threads?

When did I ever refuse to partake in training? In fact, I have started training again. Take a look at post #12 in this thread, that hardly sounds like someone who refuses to train or lift weights.

P.S. You are mistaken if you think I know nothing about dieting and exercise. Consistency problems over the years? Now that would have been a valid point.

Didn't Wes (who's physique actually shows the dedication he puts in) take like a year off training? Proof that shit happens to even the best.

I'm sure you can relate, Ugly.

Deleted for overkill.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #90 on: January 07, 2016, 03:31:10 PM »

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: January 07, 2016, 03:33:01 PM »

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #92 on: January 07, 2016, 04:22:00 PM »

Would love to be that saddle.. (no homo at all)

evandatp

• Getbig IV
  • Haunted4Pay
« Reply #93 on: January 07, 2016, 06:36:27 PM »
Stay injury free!

I had a triple hernia operation in 2015.
Take this year off and try for the quadruple in 2017.