Author Topic: help filling out frame  (Read 2500 times)

shrek

• Getbig IV
help filling out frame
« on: December 29, 2010, 03:36:11 PM »
i would like to hear yalls opinion on what gear i should take giving my circumstances and physical shape

CORRECTION 5 YEARS TOAL
I'm 6'1" 250-260lbs wearing loose 34" 34" pants now after 6 years hard training 2 of the years on  gear my limbs are long with so called smaller joints similar to "Arny" very wide clavicle and tapered mid with 28" thighs .... Ive come to find out that i dont need a whole lot of gear to make steady gains in shape and size and that my body likes anabolic over androgenic so what do yall think would be a good combo of gear to take for long period of time in a lower level of Mg's per week

main goal is to keep filling out and staying hard and none bloated

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: help filling out frame
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2010, 05:08:54 PM »
Maybe a combination of test-deca-primo-nolva, since you know your own body pretty well by know the dosages are up to you. I'd do 400 mg test, 200 mg deca, 300 mg primo per week and 10 mg nolva per day. I think that combo would be awesome for your needs without being too hard for your body.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2010, 05:24:34 PM »
Why 200mgs of deca? That's nothing...I would do 600mgs of test and 400mgs of primo...or 500 and 300 if you want to go more mild

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2010, 01:34:54 AM »
Why 200mgs of deca? That's nothing...I would do 600mgs of test and 400mgs of primo...or 500 and 300 if you want to go more mild

Because of the synergy...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2010, 10:29:04 AM »
I guess u can argue that...I've taken deca at that dose and only noticed my joints were a little more lubed up

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2010, 12:01:15 PM »
I guess u can argue that...I've taken deca at that dose and only noticed my joints were a little more lubed up

I've taken it at 100 mg per week with 10 mg dianabol  per day (nothing else) and looked pretty good... But for some reason these child doses work for me (haven't worked for any of my training partners during the years. I guess i'm just very lucky. (Both AAS were HG).
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2010, 08:45:49 PM »
have you tried working out?

bench

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2010, 05:04:58 PM »
have u tried not being a dipshit .............. frames is long so i don't have the stocky look
then it wasnt meant to be....leave the gym to the real men, junior...hope this helps..

bench

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2010, 05:17:34 PM »
Bench is a moron

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2010, 05:22:13 PM »
I'm sorry I'm not a half pint that had the small man syndrome and decide that i will show them by hanging out in the gym and looking like a puff ball

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2010, 05:25:53 PM »
double post meltdown.....good luck with the pink DB "big guy"  ;)

bench

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2011, 03:40:29 AM »
Or you could keep things simple and do 500-750 mg test per week (for a long cycle) and add 20 mg dianabol per day for 8-weeks. That should work for anyone. If you want you can add other drugs, but then it won't be so "mild" anymore.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2011, 09:19:51 AM »
I like that suggestion better...if you can't fill out on test and dbol...you got a problem

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2011, 04:31:48 AM »
Ive come to find out that i dont need a whole lot of gear to make steady gains in shape and size and that my body likes anabolic over androgenic so what do yall think would be a good combo of gear to take for long period of time in a lower level of Mg's per week
main goal is to keep filling out and staying hard and none bloated

I like that suggestion better...if you can't fill out on test and dbol...you got a problem

^ Those are the main reasons i made the first suggestion.

My second advice is more effetive, but might not
serve his needs.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2011, 12:04:28 PM »
if your diet is fairly clean you wont bloat, as you can diet using any compound and still be ripped.. if you easily hold water as some claim too, arimidex every other day works wonders too

if youve got sub 34 waist at 6'1 at your weight your in very good shape as it is....

im the same hight, when i compete i had to kill my self to get waist under 34 at around 225, and thats shredded...

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2011, 04:16:40 PM »
if your diet is fairly clean you wont bloat, as you can diet using any compound and still be ripped.. if you easily hold water as some claim too, arimidex every other day works wonders too

if youve got sub 34 waist at 6'1 at your weight your in very good shape as it is....

im the same hight, when i compete i had to kill my self to get waist under 34 at around 225, and thats shredded...
I've taken sust tren dbol abomb winny test.... I've been told that EQ won't be much help cause my muscles are solid rocks when relaxed..... I need to get those round  bubble muscles but all I do is get more vascular and small growths and just stronger maybe my training is off a bit maybe someone would like to discuss what I'm doing and what I might need to change up

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2011, 02:20:07 PM »
it sounds to me, from your stats and description of your current condition that everything your doing seems to be pretty much spot on!

only way to fill out that frame is to up the cals and dosage im afraid, dont go and get fat, just adjust your intake gradually and keep an eye on things.

if your staying on year round best way to go is to blast and cruise in my opinion, train like mad man when your on and back off a bit when your not etc