Author Topic: derrick Anthony, Vincent goodrum,Billy guns,,Mo elbasouni, True adonis?????  (Read 7520 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
I used to enjoy BigCypriate and Count G's posts those guys were funny bastards  ;D

Absolutely. Add Your MAAAAaaaa to that, lol

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Absolutely. Add Your MAAAAaaaa to that, lol
Yes I miss YM he used to have tears rolling down my cheeks and non from the anal abuse of my father haha  ;D

Actualy all you guys back then were hilarious , reading the posts on the V was always guaranteed to have you lol  and when the squad chose a victim to hassle hahaha priceless stuff  ;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Debussey was a funny mofo as well, a little crazy or maybe he wasnt.  8)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Yeah.who told you? I wasnt talking about you guys being homos just the guys in the thread.I got hit with a measure 11 crime. I beat up a couple mexicans. they started talking this gang mess at me and I was off my meds, I beat them silly. one of them seriously had shit coming down his legs after I hit him in the face a few times I also punched him dead on in his throat thats when he fell to the ground. it was the summer in 2007 and they were wearing khaki jean shorts. the other one I knocked out cold with 1 punch and a knee to his face. they take violence serious here. it falls under measure 11. wich automatically is at least 3 years min and probation up the ass.

Bahahahahahahaha!!!  you did 3 years for something that you could have simply defused??  Good thinking on your part. 

Live like a bad ass, do time like a bad ass....

A

RJ DRIVER

• Getbig IV
  • I'm like a retard minus the strength
Bahahahahahahaha!!!  you did 3 years for something that you could have simply defused??  Good thinking on your part. 

Live like a bad ass, do time like a bad ass....

i'd rather live by that motto then your motto.

"live like a fag, get fucked by a fag!"