Author Topic: gh15 CURRENTLY approved hgh list  (Read 112831 times)

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: gh15 CURRENTLY approved hgh list
« Reply #225 on: August 31, 2011, 12:20:03 AM »
I think the bottom line is simple, if you're running 4iu/ed for 3months and you don't get results something is wrong with your HGH. 3 months is shorter than I prefer, I usually say 4 is the minimum with 6 being my preference but 3 will do a lot for overall conditioning if the HGH is real and potent.

I will say this though in reference to something GH15 said a few post back. While 4iu is a good dose and I often say use 5iu simply out of convenience I've never thought the difference between 5iu and say 8iu was all that great. It doesn't seem like a dose above 5iu is worth that much until you start breaking the 10iu per day mark. 
he wants to run GH ONLY AT 4IU's FOR 3 MONTHS.  If you truly believe that will do anything besides a bit of fat loss, you are crazy.  I don't care how good the GH is.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #226 on: August 31, 2011, 08:30:31 AM »
thats corect,, 6 and 10 pretty similar,,15 iu + ...------> gh15  will put you into the zone you want to be and sunddely you will end up being the fella in gymnasium 210 6% with superb condition ...and go on to be 220 and then 230 and then 240 250 and higher with inuslina added to the gh

the fellas that walk around 240lb 6% are not on 5iu gh lol,, they go into the 15+ zone and inaddition use insulina and  ALOT,,

thikn abotu it fellas 5'8 fella standing 240lb true 6% bodyfat,, DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS ? think about it arnold schwarzeneneneneneger best bodybuild in history with ron colman ,, went on stage 6'2 225-235lb do you understand this is = to 5'8 185-195lb correct?

so arnold with thebest build ,,best drugs of the time could only get to 5'8 190lb .....make you think a little about fellas like the croach eh? lol

fellas dont get it ,,modern bodybuild is ALL HGH AND INSULINA,,

a bodybuild now day that is 200-210lb 6% 5'10 is SUPERB BODYBUILD he only doesnt use hgh and insulina at high doses,,

gh15 approved

IN YOUR MUTATION CALCULATOR YOU SAID ~8IU IS WHERE THE MUTATION STARTS...
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #227 on: August 31, 2011, 08:37:29 AM »
You guys are throwing around dosage but not weight, is there an assumed 200lb weight for all these doses

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #228 on: August 31, 2011, 12:09:23 PM »
You guys are throwing around dosage but not weight, is there an assumed 200lb weight for all these doses

WEIGHT IS BASED OFF HEIGHT AND ALSO BONE STRUCTURE REALLY.....
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #229 on: August 31, 2011, 12:12:33 PM »
Ok, but what matters is plasma concentration not total dosage, 150 adrol for a 220 guy = 100 for me, throwing around dosage is meaningless without poundage, unless there is an assumed weight....

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #230 on: August 31, 2011, 01:44:25 PM »
apply does have a point and thats that the bigger you get the more you need to take to keep on growing.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #231 on: August 31, 2011, 04:29:41 PM »
apply does have a point and thats that the bigger you get the more you need to take to keep on growing.

what are your thoughts where gh15 says you need to cycle off gh like Kevin did? Do these guys really come off gh at any point in their career? I was suprised to hear this.
l

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #232 on: August 31, 2011, 04:34:47 PM »
what are your thoughts where gh15 says you need to cycle off gh like Kevin did? Do these guys really come off gh at any point in their career? I was suprised to hear this.

From I read, your body keeps producing high levels of igf even after u stop taking gh, there's a guy whos igf levels were higher AFTER he got off gh, like months after. I think this is the 6 month window 15 keeps talking about, and this is why I feel comfortable using gh for 3 months then cutting it and introducing aas, I'm counting on this window where my body keeps making high levels of igf

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #233 on: August 31, 2011, 07:39:40 PM »
I think the bottom line is simple, if you're running 4iu/ed for 3months and you don't get results something is wrong with your HGH. 3 months is shorter than I prefer, I usually say 4 is the minimum with 6 being my preference but 3 will do a lot for overall conditioning if the HGH is real and potent.

I will say this though in reference to something GH15 said a few post back. While 4iu is a good dose and I often say use 5iu simply out of convenience I've never thought the difference between 5iu and say 8iu was all that great. It doesn't seem like a dose above 5iu is worth that much until you start breaking the 10iu per day mark. 

When you talk about these results....are talking about fat loss....or building muscle? Like if you take 4iu's for 4-6 months of human grade hgh....can you gain muscle on HGH alone? Casue Im working on getting enough dough to get human grade hgh...but Im not going to use any steroids any more. Like if I took just human grade hgh for 3 months at 4iu's a day what results could I expect?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #234 on: August 31, 2011, 09:06:11 PM »
From I read, your body keeps producing high levels of igf even after u stop taking gh, there's a guy whos igf levels were higher AFTER he got off gh, like months after. I think this is the 6 month window 15 keeps talking about, and this is why I feel comfortable using gh for 3 months then cutting it and introducing aas, I'm counting on this window where my body keeps making high levels of igf

very good

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #235 on: August 31, 2011, 09:07:42 PM »
When you talk about these results....are talking about fat loss....or building muscle? Like if you take 4iu's for 4-6 months of human grade hgh....can you gain muscle on HGH alone? Casue Im working on getting enough dough to get human grade hgh...but Im not going to use any steroids any more. Like if I took just human grade hgh for 3 months at 4iu's a day what results could I expect?

you will lean out,, and your body will be primed and ready to develop the new fibers which you wont see yet....with anabolic steroids,, 2 months gh...then apply aas for 3 months and you got new size new lean size and you look lik ebodybuilder..this is the all secret behind bodybuild,, TIMING

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #236 on: August 31, 2011, 09:43:49 PM »

Pretty much what GH15 said in his post above. Somehow we've actually agreed on a few things lately.  :)

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #237 on: August 31, 2011, 10:26:35 PM »
you will lean out,, and your body will be primed and ready to develop the new fibers which you wont see yet....with anabolic steroids,, 2 months gh...then apply aas for 3 months and you got new size new lean size and you look lik ebodybuilder..this is the all secret behind bodybuild,, TIMING

gh15 approved

So do you stop the gh after two months, then take the aas...or are you saying take gh for two months then add aas, but still continue taking gh???

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #238 on: August 31, 2011, 10:38:03 PM »
depend on how much money you got,, the ones with money do both and get more advance in moden bodybuild as in they will go on to compete 220 on stage insted of your 194 lb on stage,, it is all what you can afford to spend,,

now if you are good bodybuild you with your 194lb on stage will wipe floor with the 220lb fella and win the over all ....thats what bodybuild with promising future does...

gh15 approved
fallen angel

whitewidow

« Reply #239 on: September 01, 2011, 03:17:18 AM »
run at leat 6IU no less. At this dose your hands should seem to have a numbness to them.If you get that numb feeling you have quality HGH. humatrope always will make your hands numb.If any HGH stings or gives you a welt its crap. I have heard complaints on sites about people getting a stinging sensation or a welt after injecting those blue tops.HGH should be smooth no stinging or welts!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #240 on: September 02, 2011, 03:51:14 PM »
i dont think gh15 said you need to cycle off. if he did i disagree with that. it may be a smart thing to do financially since there is some truth to the idea that you still get benefits from GH even after you cease use, but consistant use will provide better results, even if only moderately so.

matrixgh

• Getbig II
« Reply #241 on: September 27, 2011, 09:28:15 AM »
the best gh I have ever use thanktropin , I use so many other gh but cant compare, I start notice result on the 3rt day my stamina went through the roof, I don't feel tire at all, other gh makes me feel tire, couse of the water retention

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #242 on: September 27, 2011, 11:10:57 AM »
^ very good gh,, thats correct,, very stable for many years,, and done by legit company that risk alot for bodybuilders aroudn the world,, they do very good gh

gh15 approved
fallen angel

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #243 on: September 27, 2011, 11:51:07 AM »
the best gh I have ever use thanktropin , I use so many other gh but cant compare, I start notice result on the 3rt day my stamina went through the roof, I don't feel tire at all, other gh makes me feel tire, couse of the water retention
the thanktropin blows away the ND blues, and it's only a few more bucks.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #244 on: September 27, 2011, 12:45:23 PM »
what are everyone's thoughts on ripstropin? I'm using them now and getting the brutally sore wrists and used to get numb hands. 5iu every day

matrixgh

• Getbig II
« Reply #245 on: September 27, 2011, 01:00:41 PM »
I have use riptropin before 10iu a/day and is a dog piss in the bottle, for that money i spend i better went with kigtropin or thanktropin

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #246 on: September 27, 2011, 01:12:18 PM »

They're almost 1.5X the cost, are they really that much better? What about the Novotropin, what's the difference between those and Blues?

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #247 on: September 27, 2011, 04:40:43 PM »
NOVOS ARE GOOD.IM HAPPY SO FAR WITH THEM.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #248 on: September 27, 2011, 04:46:24 PM »

A FEW?

ITS QUITE A BIT BRO. BUY 5 KITS,THAT'S A $200 DIFFERENCE.200 GETS ME ANOTHER 90 OR SO IU OF NOVO'S.

AND THESE NOVOS ARE GOOD.ILL TRY OUT THANKS IN THE EARLY 2012 BUT NOVO AT 4IU/ED SO FAR...BEEN LIKE 15-16 DAYS, NOTHING EARTH SHATTERING BUT MY SHOULDERS ARE MORE CUPPED, I NEED MORE CARBS(SOMETHING I USUALLY SUFFER WITH) AND OVERALL CALORIES TO FILL OUT, AND I THINK THE BEST THING TO DO IS TO TAKE ALL 4IU FASTED PRE-WORKOUT...SHITS AWESOME IN THAT WAY.

STARTED THAT ABOUT A FEW DAYS AGO. GIVE ME ANOTHER FEW WEEKS AND ILL REPORT MORE CHANGES, BUT I AM ONLY GETTING NAIL GROWTH FASTER,SHOULDERS, AND CALORIC INCREASE AS SIDES THUS FAR...WILL STAY ON 4IU ED.ALSO ON 500 TESTOVIRON DEPOT(SCHERING EUROPE).
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #249 on: September 28, 2011, 12:47:13 PM »
They're almost 1.5X the cost, are they really that much better? What about the Novotropin, what's the difference between those and Blues?
last i checked they were only 40 bucks or so more.