Author Topic: gh15 CURRENTLY approved hgh list  (Read 112835 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: gh15 CURRENTLY approved hgh list
« Reply #75 on: January 03, 2011, 07:43:14 PM »
What does he need to be saved from? Guy lives in Hawaii, is in good shape and seems to enjoy life. He's got it better than most Getdumbers (including you).

x2.

If i had to chose between being muscular and ripped and living in Hawaii and being fat and sad and living in a warehouse i would rather be the first.

Brutal jealousy.

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #76 on: January 03, 2011, 07:51:00 PM »
All these years i post here and you post here, every single fucking post of you is whining, whining, whining.

This is shit, floatsom, jetsom, young people bla, hating on fat people bla, steroids bla, ACCEPT ME, I WANNA FIT IN, fat girls bla.

FUCK OFF, grandpops. Why the hell do you even bother for years and years when all you have is complaining about how shitty everything is. You are a smartass, know everything better than everyone else, you can't listen, you can't learn, you just hate all day and especially on the people that come here for the entertainment and fun.

Especially at your age, what you do here is pathetic to the nth degree, to use one of the nice gh15 idioms.

DK why all the hate for Basile?

Oh yea, all that shit you just said.  Good points...  Carry on.  :D

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: January 03, 2011, 07:56:00 PM »
DK why all the hate for Basile?

Oh yea, all that shit you just said.  Good points...  Carry on.  :D

No hate, just stating facts.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: January 03, 2011, 08:01:37 PM »
Pellius used to post as a bodybuilding expert, Mark Twain, on Ironage. We clashed a bit there but have since sorted things out for the most part.

He has taken some of my advice and cut down his heavy consumption of protein but not enough. I smile when I remember the guys in my gym

who took excess this and that, just to be sure. What kind of brain does that? Muscleheads, I guess. Instead of finding out about matters Pellius

is now thinking about HRT and he isn't old yet. To do that is one thing, but to believe in and follow some anonymous internet poster is to abandon

any sense I thought he had. Go to a doctor and let him determine what you need and write you prescriptions. I would never listen to medical

advice from an unknown on the internet.

First of all, Pellius is already on HRT and is thinking about starting up with gh... just the sort of reading accuracy I would expect from a tireless researcher! ::)

And, as Pellius has already explained, he's judged GH15's posts for himself.  Instead of relying on the credentials of a medical doctor, who, for all we know, doesn't know the first thing about hormones and training, he's relying on his own judgment after reading thousands of posts on the subject.

I wonder why you put so much faith in doctors.  I've been given superficial suggestions from doctors on a number of occasions which betray their lack of knowledge and integrity.  Beyond my own experience, I've heard plenty of complaints from bodybuilders when it comes to medical professionals.  Just recently you said to trust no one when it comes to bodybuilding... yet we have to trust someone if we are to ever get anywhere.  You have to take risks if you don't want to end up just another out of shape "expert" who, despite being so sure of their exhaustively researched theories, can't seem to be bothered to put them into practice.

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #79 on: January 03, 2011, 08:13:16 PM »
No hate, just stating facts.

Oh ok well I hate the guy for all the reasons you mentioned.   :D

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: January 03, 2011, 08:23:55 PM »
Oh ok well I hate the guy for all the reasons you mentioned.   :D

Well i surely would not judge anyone who hated the old fart for being as he is.  ;D ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #81 on: January 03, 2011, 09:38:03 PM »
Pellius used to post as a bodybuilding expert, Mark Twain, on Ironage. We clashed a bit there but have since sorted things out for the most part.

He has taken some of my advice and cut down his heavy consumption of protein but not enough. I smile when I remember the guys in my gym

who took excess this and that, just to be sure. What kind of brain does that? Muscleheads, I guess. Instead of finding out about matters Pellius

is now thinking about HRT and he isn't old yet. To do that is one thing, but to believe in and follow some anonymous internet poster is to abandon

any sense I thought he had. Go to a doctor and let him determine what you need and write you prescriptions. I would never listen to medical

i dont know what kind of yoru rubbish i shoudl quote so i quoted this post lol ,,

anyways,,pellius is in GREAT shape for hsi age  or any age ,,who are you to lecture him? he wipe the floor with you physiqe against physiqe ,,you forget that he is not 25 and not 35 ,, you are talking about a fella that keep in great shape when all of his buddies look like shit already and hold 25% body fat or have no muscle to hold too and very thin deu to age,,he actually hold good amount of muscle and is ripped to shredes in many pictures ,,if he had the gh and knew it back then hed be sitting large and lean in no time,,again age play factor ,,but even now he will grow in a second  on gh and anabolics,,he is super lean ,m,very easy to grow when you are super lean and on those products

gh15 approved
fallen angel

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #82 on: January 03, 2011, 09:41:35 PM »
I tried in vain to save hapless Pellius. He seems sincere and not a dope yet is consumed with his appearance. I guess that can happen if you live in Hawaii and walk around with no shirt on most of the time. Maybe he joins the countless people who believe in 'investing' in themselves, whether it is plastic surgery, botox, or drug therapy. Yeah, when in Rome do as the Romans do.

I have an obligation to counter the dangerous practices being espoused by the so-called God of hormones. The typical simpletons who read these forums are always looking for easy muscles so I guess such advice is received with gratitude. When I point out that this is both unnecessary, foolish, dangerous, and expensive the lads attack the sensible messenger.

Judge not, lest yea be judged...

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #83 on: January 04, 2011, 01:04:51 AM »

Come on Vince, I never posted on Ironage as an expert. You facetiously put that tag on me and pretty much everyone that has an opinion of muscle hypertrophy that differs from yours. I state my beliefs and opinions on training there just like I do here. DJ181 and I had quite a provocative but civil debate on training though none of us claim to be an expert. It is a tag you put on others just because they have theories, beliefs and opinions that they are willing to defend and that differ from yours. And I've already made abundantly clear  that I've been on HRT for ten years non stop except for a brief 4 months period. And I know first hand the difference being on and off testosterona and can unequivocally say it's much better to be on. And as far as being old, I'll tell you my friend, in life you either on your way up or your way down. And as far as physically, I am most assuredly on my way down. I what to slow that process down and squeeze as much good years out of life that I can. And looks and appearance? Appearance it important. Nobody wants to look like a fat slob but quality of life is also very important. It is not a coincidence that good health and good appearance  coincide. It's probably an evolutionary thing. If you're in good health, strong and robust you're much more likely to slay that saber tooth tiger. That's hot to a weak prehistoric woman.

And if I ever find a doctor who is half way in shape and have some idea about nutrition, supplements, and hormones as it applies to athletes I will consider him. But in my experience, those who have spent many years finding what works and getting real world results always trump the paper pushing theorist. 

BTW, the testosterona was under the advice and recommendation by a doctor who specialize on working with athletes. He was a legit endocrinologist and not some anti-aging doc trying to make a buck.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: January 04, 2011, 01:06:31 AM »

First of all, Pellius is already on HRT and is thinking about starting up with gh... just the sort of reading accuracy I would expect from a tireless researcher! ::)

And, as Pellius has already explained, he's judged GH15's posts for himself.  Instead of relying on the credentials of a medical doctor, who, for all we know, doesn't know the first thing about hormones and training, he's relying on his own judgment after reading thousands of posts on the subject.

I wonder why you put so much faith in doctors.  I've been given superficial suggestions from doctors on a number of occasions which betray their lack of knowledge and integrity.  Beyond my own experience, I've heard plenty of complaints from bodybuilders when it comes to medical professionals.  Just recently you said to trust no one when it comes to bodybuilding... yet we have to trust someone if we are to ever get anywhere.  You have to take risks if you don't want to end up just another out of shape "expert" who, despite being so sure of their exhaustively researched theories, can't seem to be bothered to put them into practice.

Shit! I should have read this post first before I replied to Vince. Would have save me some writing.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: January 04, 2011, 01:23:42 AM »
BTW, just to clear. We differ a lot, Vince, and sometimes I want to kick you in the nuts. But I do respect you. You've been in the game longer than most here have been alive. You were there during the glory Ironage and here now watching the circus that this subculture has devolved to. There are some things that can come only with experience. It's a tragedy that it is only youth that is revered in our culture. It wasn't alway like that. When I was a kid I use to look forward to spending time with my grand parents, aunts,uncles and one especially crazy uncle. To hear someone that was there during the Great Depression and the San Francisco earthquake. When the US choppers came over the mountains to liberate the Philippines during Word War 2 my aunt told me that everyone in their village ran over to greet them and she told her sisters, which included my mother, that she was going to hug and kiss the first soldier that came out of the helicopter. And sure enough she ran up to the first soldier and jump in his arms and planted one on him before he even had a chance to take off his helmet. Those were different times then and woman were expected to act a certain way. This was a very forward and bold move in those days. But the situation merited it. The Japs were a very brutal and war-like culture in those days. And then my aunt leans over to me and says, as my mom and her other sisters were forcing back smiles and laughter, "And Pellius, when the soldier took off his helmet he was Black!" Then the all of them roared with laughter.

Times were different then.

Jenetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #86 on: January 04, 2011, 02:45:24 AM »
gh15 - how about the 8iu Hygetropins currently coming out of China? Specifically from one of the longest running international sources in the game.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #87 on: January 04, 2011, 03:59:16 AM »
How anyone can conclude that gh15 is an authority on hormones is a mystery to me. I could care less what he writes. Unless and until we know his credentials it is foolish to read his stuff and then follow his advice. Btw, a Mr Olympia competitor or even winner is NOT an authority on steroids or any other anabolic drugs.

Gosh, you have already been on testosterone for 10 years? Something not right there. The way you were not eating enough no hormones would help you. I hope you realize this.

You talked like an expert when telling people about how you trained calves. When I challenged some of what you posted you attacked me. More here on Getbig than Ironage. We have since sorted that out.

I expect people to differ. I merely post my opinions just like everyone else does. Maybe you read stuff into posts that isn't there. Lots of people just don't get what I say at all. I thought you had some clue

about what I say and that my intentions are always okay.

Good story about your aunts during the last war.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #88 on: January 04, 2011, 09:25:42 AM »
How anyone can conclude that gh15 is an authority on hormones is a mystery to me. I could care less what he writes. Unless and until we know his credentials it is foolish to read his stuff and then follow his advice. Btw, a Mr Olympia competitor or even winner is NOT an authority on steroids or any other anabolic drugs.

Gosh, you have already been on testosterone for 10 years? Something not right there. The way you were not eating enough no hormones would help you. I hope you realize this.

This right here is the biggest retard to ever grace these forums.

Always these sarcastic remarks of how "everyone here's an expert", obviously meaning no one will acknowledge HIS supposed expertise. Not coming straight out with it but always these snide remarks and crying because no one gives him the respect he thinks he deserves. Recently he said he wanted expert tags here because he wrote some article once for a muscle magazine.  ??? Like THAT in itself is a legit basis for being considered an expert. But let's say writing articles makes someone an expert. gh15 has been writing appreciated "articles" here for years so if someone considers him an expert there's a basis for that tag... compared to Basile who 99% of everybody considers an utter fool.

Basile, ever think that maybe it's YOU who's an idiot, and not EVERYBODY else? You've had arguments with some extremely smart individuals all over the net and from what I've seen the "peer review" hasn't been all that positive.

robins

• Getbig III
« Reply #89 on: January 04, 2011, 09:30:45 AM »
This right here is the biggest retard to ever grace these forums.

Always these sarcastic remarks of how "everyone here's an expert", obviously meaning no one will acknowledge HIS supposed expertise. Not coming straight out with it but always these snide remarks and crying because no one gives him the respect he thinks he deserves. Recently he said he wanted expert tags here because he wrote some article once for a muscle magazine.  ??? Like THAT in itself is a legit basis for being considered an expert. But let's say writing articles makes someone an expert. gh15 has been writing appreciated "articles" here for years so if someone considers him an expert there's a basis for that tag... compared to Basile who 99% of everybody considers an utter fool.

ImBasile, ever think that maybe it's YOU who's an idiot, and not EVERYBODY else? You've had arguments with some extremely smart individuals all over the net and from what I've seen the "peer review" hasn't been all that positive.

;D ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: January 04, 2011, 12:43:26 PM »

You talked like an expert when telling people about how you trained calves. When I challenged some of what you posted you attacked me. More here on Getbig than Ironage. We have since sorted that out.

I expect people to differ. I merely post my opinions just like everyone else does. Maybe you read stuff into posts that isn't there. Lots of people just don't get what I say at all. I thought you had some clue

about what I say and that my intentions are always okay.

Good story about your aunts during the last war.

I posted a thread on Ironage directed to Max_Rep telling him briefly what I had done to transform my calves. From there on end I just answered questions and related my experience. The thread took off. Max_Rep even talked to me about doing an article on calf training for Iron Man. I didn't really want to do because I didn't feel I was ever an authority. I told him that if he really wanted to do it I didn't want my real name used or have any pictures take that would identify me. Never did I claim to be an expert or act like it. Please find an example. This is a perfect example where I did something that you disagree with but got great results. You have not shown us a single example of someone who has take your advice that has gotten tremendous results.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: January 04, 2011, 12:49:37 PM »
Here is the dialogue Max_Rep and I had at the time. I know it's laborious but it was saved as one whole post and I didn't want to disturb the continuity and make it seem like I was editing it for my benefit. I just highlighted one pertinent aspect about you unjustly always accusing me, and others, of putting themselves out as experts.

Pellius,

What would you think about me turning your calve thread at ironage into and interview for Iron Man? I could pay you part of what I get paid. We'd need to have you sign a release on using the pictures.

Think yes.

Also... I want to get back into Martial Arts training. I've decided on two systems Aikido and Brazillian JJ. I think aikido would blend real well with BJJ. Do you have any recommendations on schools? I don't care about tournaments just for street defense.

David

David

Of course I'm partial to BJJ. Akido use to be a great self defense system and was kind of stand up (as oppose to ground fighting) Jiu-Jitsu. The founder, Morihei Ueshiba, was a bad ass in his day but became very "philosophical" in his old age and eschewed violence. He down played the fighting aspect and eliminated competition.

I agree but I think it’s a matter of who you study from. There’s a Serbian group that teach something real practical called real aikido but none in Los Angeles.

There's a lot to be learned in regard to a martial art that will help you in life and to become a better person, as there are in all disciplines be it chess or bodybuilding, but a martial art is not a martial art if it doesn't teach you how to fight. When Rorian first came to this country he established his art by simply beating up people. Making open challenges, going to seminars and fighting, having underground matches in his dojo, and eventually creating the UFC. Of course, in the quest of becoming a fighter you learn so much more that applies to life. Everything, and I mean everything, that you learn on the mat can be applied to real life. And I don't just mean fighting. Just like if you take bodybuilding seriously and do it for years you learn discipline, dealing with pain, overcoming obstacles....

I agree about applying all of what you learn to life… I’ve practiced that a lot.

In regard to the calf article, you can do whatever you want, use whatever you want and no need to compensate me. I imagine it will be quite a chore trying to oganize the thread to make it coherent. And I've forgotten a lot of stuff that I did. I was going to add on that thread that I did do something that seemed similar to Brian Johnson's system, I forget what it's called, where you work different phases of the movement.

You’re think of J-reps and the guys at Iron man have their own set extending system called X-Reps.  

I'll sign any release for the pix. Hell, it's on the net. I just don't want my name used, even my screen name, or be associated as any type of calf expert. I actually feel a little bit weird about how obsessed I was about "calves." A lower leg muscle. I mean, I use to dream about them. And I never had any competitive aspirations. It makes me question my priorities and the type of person I am. Also, it reinforces the image of bodybuilders as, obssesive, overly self-preoccupied and "creepily" narcissitic. What kind of man well into his thirties stands on a dictionary between a doorway sweating and grimacing, dripping with sweat, trying to get into the "zone" so he can overcome the pain and burning sensation in his "calves"?

Yes I agree you’re one card short or a full deck… lol

Even though I don't give a second thought to my calves anymore the thing that bothers me is that I bet if I suddenly woke one morning and they were back down to the 13 3/4 inches I'd bust out the old Webster dictionary and start pounding away. Obviously, I'm crying out for therapy. LOL!

Anyway, old friend, any help I can give don't hesitate. We've never met but it's like our lives have been so intertwined that I feel some sort of cosmic bond.

Cool! It’ll be a few weeks before I start it.

In regard to BJJ, start stretching and gaining flexibilty. Also, conditioning will always be a factor. I suggest you hook up with a guy name Howard Liu from HCK (Howard Combat Kimonos). You can contact through his website (google HCK). He's in his fifties and very knowledgeable. We've trained for years. He trains out of R1 off Sepulveda and El Segundo. It's more of an MMA gym and they primarily train no gi (that heavy canvas kimono that I stopped traning with years ago) but I love the atmosphere. You will, too. Old warehouse and very old school. They have a platform where you can do power/olympic lifting and slam the weights. If you can get him to work with you one on one that will be the best rather than going to a group class. Say xxxxxxxxx referred you and let me know if you decide to contact him. I'll email him and give him a heads up and get him to give you the VIP treatment. He can get you started and then you can branch out however you want.
Cool I’ll call him.

BTW, I missed you Bday. Hanging with the major players at the Firehouse, huh? Sweet.

Thanks yes it was low keyed and fun.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: January 04, 2011, 12:51:07 PM »
Hey Vince and Pellius, pm eachother, nobody gives a fuck

Why don't you PM me anymore? I miss you. Call me.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #93 on: January 04, 2011, 12:53:01 PM »
Why don't you PM me anymore? I miss you. Call me.

Uh oh,dont make him pull out his lightsaber!

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #94 on: January 04, 2011, 12:56:16 PM »
Hey Vince and Pellius, pm eachother, nobody gives a fuck
You need this for those 2 old farts

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: January 04, 2011, 12:56:57 PM »

Uh oh,dont make him pull out his lightsaber!

It hurts at first but after a while you start to like it. He's very subtle.

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: January 04, 2011, 01:08:13 PM »
no on the list = not approved as of now,,meaning it is in process of approval or non approval based on elfs experiementing with it ,,and then when they approve it it gets to me for personal check,,just remember if something get to me for personal check and i find it to be fake,,the source is DONE WITH SOURCING ,,i dont care if someone cheat him or whatever excuse,,when my elfs send me somthing and i check it and i decide its fake ,,,the source is done with business

gh15 approved

;D lol

You're one funny poster or posters I'll give you that, but I can't understand how some around here think you're a pro.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #97 on: January 04, 2011, 06:55:36 PM »
gh15 - how about the 8iu Hygetropins currently coming out of China? Specifically from one of the longest running international sources in the game.

mutation

+

=

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: January 06, 2011, 05:11:54 PM »
due to pupular demad,,this is gh15 curently approved hgh list as of jan 2 2011,,

this is a no argue list,,checked ,,verified,,confirmed,,next to each gh brand there will be its particular equivelent in ius to american gh iu for iu ,,the list is not in particular order all of the mentioned gh is legit gh approved by gh15 for usage,,the list is both brand names and labeled generics but again ALL LEGIT,,

1. serostim hgh -  top gh ***** 1 iu = 1 iu

2. humatrope hgh- top gh ***** 1 iu = 1 iu

3. saizen hgh- top gh ***** 1 iu = 1 iu

4. kigtropin hgh- top gh ***** 1iu = 1 iu

5. thanktropin hgh- top gh ***** 1 iu = 1iu

6.  nd hgh - top gh ***** 1iu = .8iu  those are 8iu marked as 10 but still legit gh

the list will expend with more generics ,,this is now what gh15 is willing to confirm and give its stamp of approval due to the bunk operations that fake american eurpian and chinesase gh now days,,

the ones confirmed here are safe buy approved  personaly by me,, do not i repeat DO NOT BUY ANYTHING ELSE UNTIL GH15 PERSONALY CONFIRM AND APPROVE IT ON THIS LIST,, THE LIST WILL EXPAND AS PROMISED ON A MONTHLY BASIS ALL THROUGH 2011

gh15 approved

Have you ever heard of primotropin and norvotrop? If so, what are your thoughts?