Author Topic: Do you think Groink is natural?  (Read 45785 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Do you think Groink is natural?
« Reply #225 on: January 06, 2011, 11:57:40 AM »
How can anybody care about how he looks so much as to ask for pics or if he is natural or not is beyond me.

::) Demanding him to posta pic.... lol

Because this is a bodybuilding board. When someone starts a thread announcing he has pics look at the number of views it gets. Everyone, including you, flocks to that thread.

Stavios

« Reply #226 on: January 06, 2011, 12:10:30 PM »
Lol at this thread  ;D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #227 on: January 06, 2011, 12:13:36 PM »
Thanks for the answer bruce, but I have a question in regards to your post, which is: Did your training loads for both the low and high rep phases increase?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #228 on: January 06, 2011, 12:22:08 PM »
Thanks for the answer bruce, but I have a question in regards to your post, which is: Did your training loads for both the low and high rep phases increase?

Checking Aceto's thread on Rx and thought of you.  :D He puts it simply.

The bottom line is
1) Muscle respond to the weight u use. #1 way to cause real muscle fiber recruitment is by using heavy (er) weights...more so then "volume"

2) thge more volume u do, the less weights u can use

3) re read 1 and 2

4) that means there is a point of diminishing returns when it comes to volume. "More" is probably not better

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #229 on: January 06, 2011, 12:24:51 PM »
Some people train in similar ways to me yet do not get my size. Others get bigger training the same way.

A lot I believe is diet. Obviously we have genetic dispositions etc to size but some people really do not rest or eat enough. I also do not drink so that gives me a headstart on some people also.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #230 on: January 06, 2011, 12:29:11 PM »
Groink was SharmOWNED on this a while ago.

Groink himself has admitted to an addiction to rec drugs. He even posted about his friend dropping a vial of cocaine in a bank. Do you really believe this guy takes everything under the sun except steroids and gets 20 inch arms naturally when his hormone levels are dwiddling?

Jesus, some of you are so dumb and naive that it's laughable.

Another one of my nut huggers emerges. ....I really should start charging to post here

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #231 on: January 06, 2011, 12:30:46 PM »
Thanks for dat post van ;) As you probably already know, I'm quite keen on dat 1st point ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: January 06, 2011, 01:01:09 PM »
X2

X3.

who fucking cares.....it's not like i'm Croatch and make an asshole out of myself preaching the NATURAL gospel every day......i really dont even talk about drugs and training that much

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: January 06, 2011, 01:10:23 PM »
X3.

who fucking cares.....it's not like i'm Croatch and make an asshole out of myself preaching the NATURAL gospel every day......i really dont even talk about drugs and training that much

Does that mean that you are admitting that you are on gear?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: January 06, 2011, 02:35:33 PM »
Does that mean that you are admitting that you are on gear?

No.....where do i even come close to saying that ?

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: January 06, 2011, 02:39:14 PM »
No.....where do i even come close to saying that ?

We all know what's up. No more lies please.

geneticmarvel

• Getbig III
  • "You've got size, but you don't have my size!"
« Reply #236 on: January 06, 2011, 02:48:34 PM »
your fucking stupid, i could use 30lbs dumbells for curls and will always have bigger arms than you. weight does not build bigger muscles.

Heavy weight builds denser muscles. You can't get the extreme muscle density by say, curling little 30lb dumbells.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: January 06, 2011, 02:51:50 PM »
We all know what's up. No more lies please.

LOL.....so now you're an "expert"....

Funny for someone who thinks BBing is for "assholes" you sure are pretty interested in what drugs people take, different types of training...etc.    ;)

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: January 06, 2011, 02:55:34 PM »
LOL.....so now you're an "expert"....

Funny for someone who thinks BBing is for "assholes" you sure are pretty interested in what drugs people take, different types of training...etc.    ;)

Bodybuilding isn't for assholes. Lots of assholes just tend to be into bodybuilding. But of course that's not 100%.

Lots of cool people are into bodybuilding. But there is definitely that "typical" bodybuilder douche you see over and over again. Different face, same mindset.

I am a guru of bodybuilding, and I am an expert of the highest calibur. I like the keep up and see what the kids and amatuers these days are doing.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #239 on: January 06, 2011, 03:00:12 PM »

1. Beware - I haven't posted a pic yet.

2. Exercise form must be smooth - this can't go on forever because of physical limitations, but making a weight(e.g. last/peak set of squats) only by nearly shitting yourself does not really count. This greatly reduces the possibility of unlimited linear progress in the form of pyramiding up. Your skeletal structure is in many cases a deciding factor on how well you can load your muscles.
Spy on titty people(petite structure) in gym trying to use big weights(e.g. bench in the 240+ range) - a tragedy of movement. Compare to someone like Cutler, a large framed dude who has the goods to be big and strong.

3. Yes - always increase, but always mini-mini, controlled fashion(like in a 5x5 derivative) + log book.
One of the biggest mistakes I made for years on end was using a fantasy weight, adding like 40 pound a workout and stopping after 3 workouts to reset to the old weight... practically making no progress.
Once you bomb out of a training cycle(due to no time, injury or stupidity) you have to restart.
After a while and many failed attempts or misses you realize that you can realistically progress as much as you're willing to put work in and your genes allow you - BUT time waits for no one and better be doing the right thing while your body is still capable of it... the sky isn't the limit for one can "only" improve on what one initially has always been.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #240 on: January 06, 2011, 03:01:27 PM »
Ok blackflag, I you are a training guru, then please tell me how one can build bigger muscles? I'm lost man ::) P.S. Not hating, but I liked you better when you created your non-bodybuilding related posts, such as "Have you ever gone homeless?" lol Now dat was a CLASSIC post ;D

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: January 06, 2011, 03:19:02 PM »
Ok blackflag, I you are a training guru, then please tell me how one can build bigger muscles? I'm lost man ::) P.S. Not hating, but I liked you better when you created your non-bodybuilding related posts, such as "Have you ever gone homeless?" lol Now dat was a CLASSIC post ;D

If you want bigger muscles. Lift heavy weights often. Eat lots of food.

The guru has spoken.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #242 on: January 06, 2011, 03:24:11 PM »
If you want bigger muscles. Lift heavy weights often. Eat lots of food.

The guru has spoken.

What if I skip the "lifting weights" part but post about it on the internet?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #243 on: January 06, 2011, 03:25:05 PM »
Well ma man, da 1st part of yo answer was correct, but not da second part ;) If one eats alot of food, then they will become a fat toad

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: January 06, 2011, 03:29:38 PM »
Well ma man, da 1st part of yo answer was correct, but not da second part ;) If one eats alot of food, then they will become a fat toad

You just gotta eat the right foods.

Not stuff yourself, but get a solid diet with lots of fruits, vegetables, all the vitamins you need.

I'm not talking about a nasty bullking diet. Just a solid balanced diet.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: January 06, 2011, 03:32:03 PM »
Bodybuilding isn't for assholes. Lots of assholes just tend to be into bodybuilding. But of course that's not 100%.

Lots of cool people are into bodybuilding. But there is definitely that "typical" bodybuilder douche you see over and over again. Different face, same mindset.

I am a guru of bodybuilding, and I am an expert of the highest calibur. I like the keep up and see what the kids and amatuers these days are doing.

You see.....when you do it, it isn't funny. That what you don't get

You may as well type "I am an asshole and no one likes me "

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: January 06, 2011, 03:36:16 PM »
"I am an asshole and no one likes me "

Yes you are right about that.

epic_alien

« Reply #247 on: January 06, 2011, 04:30:15 PM »
prime cuts is natural, leave him alone

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #248 on: January 06, 2011, 04:57:49 PM »
I would hope so.  He's 6'4..I believe Ursus is a natty but he looks like a guy with a good natty physique that happens to be tall...BUT a guy like Sean Allen who is also 6'4 and juiced to the gills is much more impressive than Ursus...If they were standing next to each other, Ursus wouldn't get a second look.That's no offense to him but more a nod to the power of PEDs.

In the mainstream people are not in to that level of development. The reason you are looking at it from a flawed perspective is because you are a schmoe Wiggs... ;)
Trans Milkshake.

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #249 on: January 06, 2011, 07:35:13 PM »
You can get down on the floor and suck my cock with that mouth boy.

Nothing gay there.