Author Topic: Paul Ryan: CBO Health Care Analysis is WRONG  (Read 5172 times)

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Re: Paul Ryan: CBO Health Care Analysis is WRONG
« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2011, 09:30:32 AM »
240- if its so full of shit, why did the dems attempt to use the CBO to explain how Osamacare would be funded-- and since they failed to do so without exposing the CBO as bullshit, wouldn't that essentially lead to three conclusions, all of which implicate that Osamacare is a total bust for America from a fiscal point of view? (1) The CBO is bullshit and uses inaccurate numbers, therefore the WH should have known better that sooner or later their game of smoke and mirrors would be exposed (stupidity and dishonesty). AND (2) The Dems knew that there was no way to pay for Osamacare so they rammed it through, lied on purpose and didn't care that the hocus pocus accounting measures they submitted to the CBO would be discovered ( dishonesty and contempt for the American people). (3) The CBO is bullshit because it uses numbers the WH would pull out of thin air, but thats ok because the CBO never uses accurate numbers and if the American people find out, we'll just blame the CBO and Sarah Palin. (Treason, dishonesty, stupidity).

Take your pick. All I know is that if everyone knows the CBO is bullshit, the Osama administration was either too stupid to figure out that they would be exposed, or they didn't give a shit as long as the lefts ideological centerpiece was forced upon the American public.

Either way the jig is up.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2011, 09:36:35 AM »
Dems hiding costs that would destroy their entire healthcare agenda? They're taking a page right out of the playbook all those Wall St. banksters who work for Obama wrote.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2011, 11:41:21 AM »
I removed my comment. I think I misunderstood 240.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2011, 12:10:13 PM »
I agree that obama is so full of shit it's unbelievable.  Check my post history recently... i've defeinitely come off the obama nuthugging.  when I do *spin*, I try to include a notice so people don't take it seriously.  Spinning is often more fun than looking at the reality of this shitty spot our nation is in.

As far as the CBO - unless the repub candidate will stand up during the debates and make the (viewable as CT) claim that the CBO is full of shit - it will appear to be a fair and reliable body by those swing voters. 

And since the repub candidate will use bullshit numbers down the road - when he/she claims UE has improved, etc - I doubt they'll speak that CT out loud.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2011, 12:15:24 PM »
This is about obamaCare.   240 - did you see my thread with Conrad admitting ObamaCare is a ponzi scam?   

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2011, 01:02:03 PM »
The CBO can only score what number it is given.

So, take that as you will.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2011, 05:33:07 PM »
Sebellius vindicated ryan and the rest of us this week.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2012, 07:37:16 AM »
what was the date the CBO started becoming full of shit?  Jan 2009?

bump

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2012, 06:28:18 PM »
Bump

Notice how utterly clueless Obama is.   

You morons still buying into the flim flam from bamacare are pathetic.   

Like Ryan said:  "ObamaCare would make Madoff Proud"