Author Topic: Rep. Gabrielle Giffords Shot at Grocery Store Event  (Read 39084 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Rep. Gabrielle Giffords Shot at Grocery Store Event
« Reply #175 on: January 08, 2011, 03:31:12 PM »
There will be many ct's on this.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: You think this is legit? Facebook and Youtube...
« Reply #176 on: January 08, 2011, 03:32:46 PM »
its in the sticky up top, iono man seems kinda wierd but who knows?

supposedly this guy shot a 9 year girl in the head, if a person is capable of walking up to a 9 year old little girl and putting a gun to their head and pulling the trigger id say they would have to be pretty fuked in the head.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Tea Party Extremeist Goes On Shooting Spree! Attacks Women & Children!
« Reply #177 on: January 08, 2011, 03:35:37 PM »
Also," he was a pot head & into rock like Hendrix,The Doors, Anti-Flag. I haven't seen him in person since '07 in a sign language class" and "As I knew him he was left wing, quite liberal. & oddly obsessed with the 2012 prophecy."

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/woman-who-says-she-went-to-school-with-alleged-shooter-says-he-met-giffords-in-2007-2011-1#ixzz1AUQqBfsZ

The Hammer = another lying liberal

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: You think this is legit? Facebook and Youtube...
« Reply #178 on: January 08, 2011, 03:36:50 PM »
there was a fake facebook account put up but the youtube video is real.  The myspace page was real too.  The facebook was just created.

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastard
« Reply #179 on: January 08, 2011, 03:37:53 PM »
Also," he was a pot head & into rock like Hendrix,The Doors, Anti-Flag. I haven't seen him in person since '07 in a sign language class" and "As I knew him he was left wing, quite liberal. & oddly obsessed with the 2012 prophecy."

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/woman-who-says-she-went-to-school-with-alleged-shooter-says-he-met-giffords-in-2007-2011-1#ixzz1AUQqBfsZ

The Hammer = another lying liberal
Whats funny is if he was conservative you would defend him and promote him as a hero  :D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: January 08, 2011, 03:40:56 PM »
shit, you know his lawyers are going to claim insanity or whatever. He might get to spend the rest of his life in a mental ward rather than getting the death penatly.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #181 on: January 08, 2011, 03:41:07 PM »
oh brother...

now this thread is in the "Politics and Political Issues" board, when we agree this is not politics...  :P clever moderators on this board for sure. ;D

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #182 on: January 08, 2011, 03:41:31 PM »
thanks for merging the threads Hugo.

Appreciate when a topic is kept in one thread... ;)
As empty as paradise

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #183 on: January 08, 2011, 03:42:27 PM »
Whats funny is if he was conservative you would defend him and promote him as a hero  :D

Not a chance, no matter who it was that did this should be severely punished.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #184 on: January 08, 2011, 03:43:36 PM »
oh brother...

now this thread is in the "Politics and Political Issues" board, when we agree this is not politics...  :P clever moderators on this board for sure. ;D

It's not politics? You think this is just another random shooting ::)?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: January 08, 2011, 03:46:51 PM »
This guy was a left wing doper and commie.   

Nice try trashing tea party.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #186 on: January 08, 2011, 03:58:37 PM »
This guy was a left wing doper and commie.   

Nice try trashing tea party.
I wouldn't call him a Commie, even if his favorite book is The Communist Manifesto. That's like calling me a memeber of the NOI, when one of my favorite books is The Autobiography of Malcolm X. He clearly didn't ascribe to all the tenant of Communism, or was a card carrying member of the Communist Party, otherwise he wouldn't have involved himself in the Democratic process and worked for this Congresswoman.

He was a confused loco dude...and I'm afraid you are going to see more and more of these young people around, because gen X and Y are lost, disillusioned, and quite frankly, effed in the head...

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: January 08, 2011, 04:05:56 PM »
I've read the Communist Manifesto and the Koran. Doesn't make me either Commie or Muslim.

Just means I've studied what those ideologies/religions are based on.

As for something really interesting and disappointing is John McCain showing he's an aggressive hothead and trigger happy as always.
Setting a great example with this "well thought" statement: Sen. John McCain, R-Arizona, said the attack was committed by a "wicked person who has no sense of justice or compassion."
"Whoever did this, whatever their reason, they are a disgrace to Arizona, this country and the human race, and they deserve and will receive the contempt of all decent people and the strongest punishment of the law," he said.

Nice to know that Old McGeezer has it all figured it out already. Why not let him handle the investigation, trial and sentencing. ::)
As empty as paradise

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #188 on: January 08, 2011, 04:08:08 PM »
This woman wasn't a fan of Pelosi or Obama. Looks like we've got motive!

Wouldn't be surprised if other Dems who have disagreed with Pelosi start dropping like flies.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: January 08, 2011, 04:15:40 PM »
I've read the Communist Manifesto and the Koran. Doesn't make me either Commie or Muslim.

Just means I've studied what those ideologies/religions are based on.

As for something really interesting and disappointing is John McCain showing he's an aggressive hothead and trigger happy as always.
Setting a great example with this "well thought" statement: Sen. John McCain, R-Arizona, said the attack was committed by a "wicked person who has no sense of justice or compassion."
"Whoever did this, whatever their reason, they are a disgrace to Arizona, this country and the human race, and they deserve and will receive the contempt of all decent people and the strongest punishment of the law," he said.

Nice to know that Old McGeezer has it all figured it out already. Why not let him handle the investigation, trial and sentencing. ::)
whats wrong with mccains statement hedge?

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: January 08, 2011, 04:38:38 PM »
whats wrong with mccains statement hedge?

Look.

I have no problems with the common guy feeling emotional and wanting to put a bullet in the assassin.

But as an elected official, I don't see the point of working people up even more.

I liked the Republican governor and how she handled it.

She showed compassion and focused on the pain.

Even Obama was ok.

Right now a lot of people are emotional. McCain should be trying to cool down that, be a rock to lean on so to speak.
As empty as paradise

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: January 08, 2011, 04:47:55 PM »

Look.

I have no problems with the common guy feeling emotional and wanting to put a bullet in the assassin.

But as an elected official, I don't see the point of working people up even more.

I liked the Republican governor and how she handled it.

She showed compassion and focused on the pain.

Even Obama was ok.

Right now a lot of people are emotional. McCain should be trying to cool down that, be a rock to lean on so to speak.
you mean kinda like this?

"I'm deeply saddened and shocked at the tragedy that has taken place in my home state of Arizona. The shooting of Congresswoman Giffords and the deaths of other individuals is a terrible tragedy and one that has shocked me and our nation.

The Republican says that his "prayers are with congresswoman's husband Mark and her entire family and the families of the other victims of this terrible, terrible tragedy."

http://www.seattlepi.com/national/1110ap_us_congresswoman_shot_mccain.html?source=rss

Either way I dont see anything wrong with what he said, he didnt condemn the young man in question only the person responsible, SO DID OBAMA AND THE GOV...

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #192 on: January 08, 2011, 05:03:53 PM »

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: January 08, 2011, 05:16:56 PM »
Political Hacks Waste No Time In Shamelessly Exploiting Giffords Shooting To Demonize Political Oppositon

Political hacks have wasted little time in exploiting the tragic shooting of Democratic Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords to demonize their political opposition despite the gunman’s motivation being completely unknown at this time.

Huffington Post has already blamed the shooting on second amendment activists who held a meeting last year to discuss ways of politically defeating Giffords. They are also hyping speculation that a semi-automatic weapon was used.

Before it was even clear whether or not Giffords had survived, neo-lib statists were already shamelessly milking the shocking events for political gain. Our forum members also report that CNN’s David Fitsimmons is using the shooting to demonize “fringe” politics.

More updates to this story as it develops……

Giffords was a strong border control advocate and the gunman could have been someone with a grudge against her immigration policies. Hwoever, she also supported Obamacare and visited the Copenhagen global warming summit, so the murders could also be blamed on a “right-wing radical” and used to demonize the patriot movement.

The gunman was tackled by onlookers and arrested by police. He is described as a young man in his teens or early 20′s.

“The man was young, mid-to-late 20s, white clean-shaven with short hair and wearing dark clothing and said nothing during the shooting or while being held down. He didn’t look like a businessman, but more of a “fringe character,” reports Gawker.

Giffords is still alive and is now responding to commands, while other victims are in critical condition. Federal Judge John Roll has been confirmed dead.

Statement from Alex Jones: Whatever the motivation for this shooting, our hearts go out to the the Congresswoman’s family and supporters. It is important to note that, the anti-2nd Amendment, victim disarmament crowd will undoubtedly try to use this event to demonize gun owners and further restrictive legislation. Mexico has a total gun ban, and the worst record for killed and kidnapped politicians and other high-level figures in the world. With more than 28,000 dead in Mexico from the drug war, it is clear that leaving guns only in the hands of the cartels and criminals will only make us all vulnerable.

Eyewitness report from man who helped to apprehend shooter, “After shooting Giffords, the gunman opened fire indiscriminately for a few seconds, firing 20-30 rounds and hitting a number of people, including a kid no older than 10 years old. Rayle hid behind a concrete pole and pretended to be dead. When the gunman apparently ran out of ammunition he attempted to flee, but a member of Giffords’ staff tackled him. Rayle helped hold the gunman down while waiting for the sheriff to arrive, about 15-to-20 minutes later. The EMS came about 30 minutes later. Rayle said he was “stunned” by how long it took medical help to arrive.”

http://www.infowars.com/political-hacks-waste-no-time-in-shamelessly-exploiting-giffords-shooting-to-demonize-political-oppositon/

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: January 08, 2011, 05:43:34 PM »
Eyewitness report from man who helped to apprehend shooter, “After shooting Giffords, the gunman opened fire indiscriminately for a few seconds, firing 20-30 rounds and hitting a number of people, including a kid no older than 10 years old. Rayle hid behind a concrete pole and pretended to be dead. When the gunman apparently ran out of ammunition he attempted to flee, but a member of Giffords’ staff tackled him. Rayle helped hold the gunman down while waiting for the sheriff to arrive, about 15-to-20 minutes later. The EMS came about 30 minutes later. Rayle said he was “stunned” by how long it took medical help to arrive.”

http://www.infowars.com/political-hacks-waste-no-time-in-shamelessly-exploiting-giffords-shooting-to-demonize-political-oppositon/
that piece of fucking shit

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: January 08, 2011, 05:46:01 PM »
WTF w the ems? 

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #196 on: January 08, 2011, 05:48:17 PM »
x2

That is just sad :(
you likely praise the man that did it....

bench

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: January 08, 2011, 06:09:34 PM »
Is coach a far left doper? 

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #198 on: January 08, 2011, 06:22:09 PM »
Is coach a far left doper? 
he is just another out of touch american thinking this dumbass political shit is a war....

bench

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #199 on: January 08, 2011, 06:49:32 PM »
Such a tragedy.  I wish the guy would have killed himself so the people of Arizona wouldn't have to waste tax dollars prosecuting him and victims' families wouldn't have to deal with him for years.  It's going to be a circus.