Author Topic: Rep. Gabrielle Giffords Shot at Grocery Store Event  (Read 38458 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Rep. Gabrielle Giffords Shot at Grocery Store Event
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2011, 12:20:48 PM »
19 shot. 

I bet there is a good chance there is more than 1 shooter. 

Dont be surprised if this turns out to be zetas. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2011, 12:23:55 PM »
Her poor husband is an astronaut - he is stuck in space right now.  Geez.

That was my first thought - she did a ton with pushing national guard into mexico and it could be nearing outright war with such an attack like this from a foreign gang.  Hopefully it has nothing to do with domestic politics - it'll only make things uglier here. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2011, 12:25:51 PM »
John Boehner issued the following statement
 “I am horrified by the senseless attack on Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords and members of her staff. An attack on one who serves is an attack on all who serve. Acts and threats of violence against public officials have no place in our society. Our prayers are with Congresswoman Giffords, her staff, all who were injured, and their families. This is a sad day for our country."

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2011, 12:26:10 PM »
Horrible just plain horrible thoughts and prayers with the wounded and their families  :-\

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2011, 12:27:12 PM »
Yeah, it could still very well be completely unrelated to Palin's Hit List which contained the victim's name.

This *could* be her Huck moment - only much, much worse - and we are seeing her not scramble to scrub her site of the target lists. 

What a horrible story all around.  Hopefully this is completely unrelated to politics.  Reports say she was talking before going into surgery, but other reports say much worse.   Press conference in 12 minutes.

as usual your bullshit is mounting, her website is up...

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2011, 12:27:48 PM »
Agreed.  Regardless of party, nationality.... this looks to be a horrible shooting scene.  No time to place blame.  Someone else posted this, and it seems to sum it up best:

Ya know, I read the comments on the Fox News article about this, and a lot of them claim that the gunman was an "Obama henchman" who did this to "cause confusion and stir up the progressive base." I thought that was a reactionary assumption.

But, um, assuming that the gunman was a Tea Party member motivated by right-wing-bred violence is also a reactionary assumption, isn't it?

And besides, even if the gunman is a conservative, claiming that this shooting shows that "conservatives in this country are violent crazy wingnuts" seems a little bit...broad.

I think the most plausible explanation for the gunman's motives is that the gunman is fucking insane, regardless of political affiliation

an Obama "henchman" CT is just fucking stupid.   Assuming that this is related to Palins hit list is a reactionary assumption.   This person is mostly likely fucked in the head first and anything else afterward is just whatever he latched on to and twisted around in his own fucked up head.    

She was in favor of increased federal funding for embryonic stem-cell research so maybe the shooter is some nutbag pro-lifer.   Those people already have a history of killing people

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2011, 12:28:36 PM »
Breaking: Did a Radical Daily Kos Reader try to Assassinate Rep. Giffords?
Pundit Press ^ | 1/8/11 | Aurelius

Today, House Representative Gabrielle Giffords of Arizona was shot in the head while holding a public event in Tucson, Arizona. Another eleven were also shot; Giffords was reportedly shot at "point blank range." Giffords and those shot were then rushed to the hospital.

In the short term, with few answers out there, the major question arises: who shot Representative Giffords and why? One startling possibility: an angry Daily Kos reader named "BoyBlue" may be behind the shooting.

In a diary written just two days ago, BoyBlue wrote a diary exclaiming that Rep. Giffords was "DEAD to me!" The headline was followed by a rambling diary that contained a passage in which BoyBlue stated that he "shot [himself] in the mouth in a serious suicide attempt" after his same-sex partner left him.

BoyBlue then went on a diatribe against Giffords, writing (with language cleaned up):

"Today, just a little while ago, I saw on Andrea Mitchell Reports (out of the one eye in can still see out of) that Giffords voted AGAINST Nancy Pelosi as our Minority Leader. Rhetorical question: I fought back from my condition and jumped in with both feet to help Gabrielle Giffords for THIS s**t???"

(Excerpt) Read more at punditpress.blogspot.com ...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2011, 12:29:05 PM »
the only person I blame is the NUT who pulled the trigger
THIS!!!!

all the idiots chomping at the bit to blame the reps 240 included should realize that there are crazy bastards all over...

didnt here anyone of you complaining when obama was calling the reps the "enemy" and when they were being compared to terrorist and being called hostage takers

::)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2011, 12:30:16 PM »
THIS!!!!

all the idiots chomping at the bit to blame the reps 240 included should realize that there are crazy bastards all over...

didnt here anyone of you complaining when obama was calling the reps the "enemy" and when they were being compared to terrorist and being called hostage takers

::)

I haven't seen 240 blame anyone other than the shooter

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2011, 12:30:20 PM »
an Obama "henchman" CT is just fucking stupid.   Assuming that this is related to Palins hit list is a reactionary assumption.   This person is mostly likely fucked in the head first and anything else afterward is just whatever he latched on to and twisted around in his own fucked up head.    

She was in favor of increased federal funding for embryonic stem-cell research so maybe the shooter is some nutbag pro-lifer.   Those people already have a history of killing people
exactly

havent heard anything from her before this but from what i hear now she seems like one of the good ones  :-\

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2011, 12:30:37 PM »
she'd better pray that this mofo is not some psycho totally infatuated with her that acted driven by desire to impress her or something totally retarded like that.

Why? John Hinckley, Jr. shot Reagan in an attempt to impress Jodie Foster. Didn't stop her career.

I'm guessing that you're probably frothing at the mouth hoping this can be linked to Palin in some way.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2011, 12:30:54 PM »
tony, i did a screenshot.  it's back up now and the Target image has been removed.  Her first reaction to this news is "get that thing off the site!", which is odd.

however, it's being retweeted on every blog in america right now.  

And re-read my posts, tony.  Sounds like 20 people shot, and she was no friend to the other side of the border.  It could very well be related to that.  Gangs are getting more and more bold.  We can't jump to conclusions.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2011, 12:31:24 PM »
a lot of pages are vanishing right now.  This one is gone, some guy talking about her being on his personal hit list.  you can only see it via cache.  removed today.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:ebm0hQ95BBEJ:hubpages.com/hub/Sarah-Palin-Target-ID-Gabrielle-Giffords+age+21+tucson+giffords&cd=10&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2011, 12:31:32 PM »
I haven't seen 240 blame anyone
LOL you can see him setting it up, saying palin is scrubbing her site, bullshit its up and running...

anybody that knows 240 knows his style and sees this coming

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 08, 2011, 12:32:18 PM »
I haven't seen 240 blame anyone other than the shooter

I didn't blame anyone.

The list was a VERY bad idea.  But we DO NOT know if it is related in any way whatsoever.  We must not jump to any conclusions.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 08, 2011, 12:32:36 PM »
tony, i did a screenshot.  it's back up now and the Target image has been removed.  Her first reaction to this news is "get that thing off the site!", which is odd.

however, it's being retweeted on every blog in america right now.  

And re-read my posts, tony.  Sounds like 20 people shot, and she was no friend to the other side of the border.  It could very well be related to that.  Gangs are getting more and more bold.  We can't jump to conclusions.
http://www.sarahpac.com/

i got to it, do you think that maybe her site maybe experiencing heavy traffic right now?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 08, 2011, 12:32:48 PM »
Amazing how the3 libs are frothing on all sites hoping this can be traced to palin.   Truly sick.  

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 08, 2011, 12:33:27 PM »
If you can't see what 240 is alluding to his posts in this thread then you are clearly a moron.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 08, 2011, 12:33:31 PM »
Yeah, it could still very well be completely unrelated to Palin's Hit List which contained the victim's name.

This *could* be her Huck moment - only much, much worse - and we are seeing her not scramble to scrub her site of the target lists.  
What a horrible story all around.  Hopefully this is completely unrelated to politics.  Reports say she was talking before going into surgery, but other reports say much worse.   Press conference in 12 minutes.

again already setting it up  ::)

dont try that walk the fence bull shit 240

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 08, 2011, 12:34:53 PM »
240 is very transparent in his trying to tie this to palin wihout any proof.  Amazing, even in a tradgedy, he has to turn this into a palin thread. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 08, 2011, 12:35:47 PM »
http://www.sarahpac.com/

i got to it, do you think that maybe her site maybe experiencing heavy traffic right now?
link works just fine, has the last 2 times i clicked on it... ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 08, 2011, 12:35:54 PM »
240 is very transparent in his trying to tie this to palin wihout any proof.  Amazing, even in a tradgedy, he has to turn this into a palin thread.  

His obsession, even in a thread with a topic like this, is quite despicable and very, very creepy.  :-\

Site works for me, too.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #47 on: January 08, 2011, 12:40:29 PM »
So far the authorities have only released the sex and age of the shooter.

If he was white they would have released that as well, with the delay in releasing ethinicity/color etc they are probably letting things "cool down" a bit before releasing everything.

At least that is my opinion. I could be wrong, but in the back of my head, knowing the media...this may very well be true.

If he is an illegal or an illegal that is a member of a cartel.....I think this may be a sign that our Govt. needs to take the border a but more seriously.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 08, 2011, 12:41:28 PM »
On Foxnews just said the state senator is told this guy might be a afghan war vet.

This night be McVeigh redux if it turns out to be true.   Damn.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #49 on: January 08, 2011, 12:43:07 PM »
On Foxnews just said the state senator is told this guy might be a afghan war vet.

This night be McVeigh redux if it turns out to be true.   Damn.

If that is true than we should all get ready for a media feeding frenzy on our "Crazy, Insane, Out of Control, Murdering Veterans". I can't wait for all the demonization, sensationalist stories short on facts and such. Should be a good time.