Author Topic: Atheist tribe deconverts missionary.  (Read 13327 times)

spinnis

Re: Atheist tribe deconverts missionary.
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2011, 01:38:05 PM »
give me one piece of logic that indicates God isnt necessary.  :) (existence demands a creator)

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2011, 01:38:12 PM »
If there was a god then Tbombz would actually look decent after juicing the last three years straight..

Steriods , HGH, powerbars

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastard
« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2011, 01:39:17 PM »
Maybe God didnt always exist. I actually think that he created himself. which implies that there was a period of non-existence, and then god created himself... got lonely, and created existence.  :)
The point is infinity actually exists which means there will always be infinite wisdom to acquire. God doesn't solve any problem. Faith is taking accepting a belief as fact. How fucked up of a world would it be if i believed the world was going to end in 2012 and i was the president?

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2011, 01:40:32 PM »
Hahahaha God didn't exist in the period of non existence and then created himself, even though he didn't exist he still managed to create himself!! Hahahahahahaha
I think if he ever comes to our realization and comes back to read these posts he will be utterly humiliated

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2011, 01:40:53 PM »
Mind-blowing.
if existence is eternal, it would make since that somewhere along the line a race of beings would have evolved somewhere in the universe that would have had enough time and enough resources in order to develop the technology necessary in order to travel to distant parts of space, reach other planets, communicate with them, etc.

if existence is eternal, then there has already been an infinite amount of planets out there who have developed life as intelligent if not more intelligent than we are. odds are that if existence was eternal that we would already know about it.

:)

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2011, 01:41:53 PM »
if existence is eternal, it would make since that somewhere along the line a race of beings would have evolved somewhere in the universe that would have had enough time and enough resources in order to develop the technology necessary in order to travel to distant parts of space, reach other planets, communicate with them, etc.

if existence is eternal, then there has already been an infinite amount of planets out there who have developed life as intelligent if not more intelligent than we are. odds are that if existence was eternal that we would already know about it.

Pure generation nothingness...No improvement over 6 years on massive amounts of steroids..

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2011, 01:42:39 PM »

We don't know that.... Our species has only been on this planet for a short time..

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2011, 01:48:12 PM »

right back at ya stud  ;D

athiests are a bunch of clowns to scared to admit to themselves that all of their wrong doings have been witnessed by a higher power, to scared to realize that they face a terrible afterlife. they instead choose ignorance and a belief that death will be comfortable, no pain, no boredom, no loneliness.

who cant handle the truth? atheists cant handle the truth.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2011, 01:52:25 PM »
We don't know that.... Our species has only been on this planet for a short time..
your helping prove my point.  :) we have only existed for a short period of time here on earth. imagine if we were able to continue existing and progressing for the next million years. imagine if we could existence for another 100 million years. what would our capabilities be at that point? we can already travel through space and we are already sending out messages deep into all parts of space to see if there is life elsewhere.

if existence is eternal, then probability dictates that every possible possibility has already occured.  :)

and that means life somewhere in the universe able to cdommunicate and travel to all other parts of the universe, set up shop on othe rplanets that are inhabitable, spread their seed throughout all of existence for eternity.

we would know if existence was eternal.

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2011, 01:54:11 PM »
right back at ya stud  ;D

athiests are a bunch of clowns to scared to admit to themselves that all of their wrong doings have been witnessed by a higher power, to scared to realize that they face a terrible afterlife. they instead choose ignorance and a belief that death will be comfortable, no pain, no boredom, no loneliness.

who cant handle the truth? atheists cant handle the truth.

You are assuming atheists are bad people why? My ex boss was a christian that was addicted to coke, divorced his wife, sleeping with his bosses wife and joking about murdering him. He once created an AFF account where he slept with numerous women taking naked pictures of the mall and showing them to coworkers. He stole money from the company. When he got fired he then threatend to sue my boss for firing him and not his wife (they weren't married) for discrimination. He recently died from and drug OD. Yet i guarantee you he was in church every sunday. This story is common for many religious people i know. If these are the kind of people who are going to heaven then id rather rott in hell with my family and loved ones. Watch this cartoon...

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2011, 02:05:00 PM »
i never said atheists are bad people. i said they are clowns who dont want  to accept the fact that all of their wrong doings have been witnessed by a higher power.

i never said people who accepted the existence of god were good people either.

this discussion is about the logical necessity for god. not whether a belief in god will save you.

i already said that i am not fit for gods kingdom

the fact of the matter is that everyone does wrong, atheists and believers alike.  

is it possible for an atheists to get into gods kingdom? absolutely. at least i think so. i dont see any reason why they couldnt. i do realize that alot of people are afraid of dying, wish there was a god, but just dont see enough proof in front of their eyes. these people, if they lead a good life, will still have proved themslevs to god.

does believing in god make a serial killer worthy of gods kingdom? no.

whether or not you gain entrance is base upon how you lived your life, not what you believed in.

that being said, what good is a belief in god anyways? well, if you can understand the logical nessissity of him, then it can scare you into acting right. otherwise, you live in ignorance, pretending life after death will be comfortbale... when you should realise that if you dont live a good life it will be very uncomfortbale.

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2011, 02:07:21 PM »
i never said atheists are bad people. i said they are clowns who dont want  to accept the fact that all of their wrong doings have been witnessed by a higher power.

this discussion is about the logical necessity for god. not whether a belief in god will save you.

the fact of the matter is that everyone does wrong, atheists and believers alike.  

is it possible for an atheists to get into gods kingdom? absolutely. at least i think so. i dont see any reason why they couldnt. i do realize that alot of people are afraid of dying, wish there was a god, but just dont see enough proof in front of their eyes. these people, if they lead a good life, will still have proved themslevs to god.

whether or not you gain entrance is base upon how you lived your life, not what you believed in.

that being said, what good is a belief in god anyways? well, if you can understand the logical nessissity of him, then it can scare you into acting right. otherwise, you live in ignorance, pretending life after death will be comfortbale... when you should realise that if you dont live a good life it will be very uncomfortbale.

I don't need fear to act moral. I don't derive my morals from god. People in general don't derive their morals from god. Fact

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2011, 02:07:21 PM »

just curious, are you christian or what? or are these your own personal convictions?
follow the arrows

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2011, 02:08:03 PM »
just curious, are you christian or what? or are these your own personal convictions?
Obviously his own because a denier of god (atheist) cannot go to heaven.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2011, 02:09:24 PM »
Obviously his own because a denier of god (atheist) cannot go to heaven.
well that would be the traditional christian belief. I'm not sure if every christian believes that way.
follow the arrows

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #40 on: January 09, 2011, 02:10:00 PM »
He made up his own prophecy of how god came to be in this thread, listen to tbombz the prophet and he will save your godforsaken soul!!
No dongz but tdongz!
follow the arrows

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2011, 02:12:28 PM »
well that would be the traditional christian belief. I'm not sure if every christian believes that way.
They do but they don't. That is the paradox of christianity. You can thank Martin Luther for that and King Henry. You don't like what the church says? Break off and start your own denomination. We have lesbians and gays getting married when the bible prohibits it. That's why i don't like chrisitianity. They always try to adapt. Atleast with the catholics they try to stay firm and see the hypocrisy in their own religion which is why i believe many atheists come out of Catholicism.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #42 on: January 09, 2011, 02:13:34 PM »
listen assholes  ;D  im just trying to shed some light upon your dark philosophies. the fact of the matter is that there will never be a scientific explanation for existence. that is the ONLY fact that can not be doubted. every other fact, besides facts that are circular or self-referencing, are open to doubt. neither induction or deduction are valid forms for finding certainty. (cant based the future off the past, and youll never have a sufficient sample pool. ) and you criticise god because arguments for him tend to be circular? the only thing you can trust is circular.

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2011, 02:15:57 PM »
listen assholes  ;D  im just trying to shed some light upon your dark philosophies. the fact of the matter is that there will never be a scientific explanation for existence. that is the ONLY fact that can not be doubted. every other fact, besides facts that are circular or self-referencing, are open to doubt. neither induction or deduction are valid forms for finding certainty. (cant based the future off the past, and youll never have a sufficient sample pool. ) and you criticise god because arguments for him tend to be circular? the only thing you can trust is circular.
Like when you let other men shed light in your rectum?
U

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2011, 02:17:39 PM »
I don't need fear to act moral. I don't derive my morals from god. People in general don't derive their morals from god. Fact
who is this "god" that you speak of? i thought you said no such being existed?   ;D

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: January 09, 2011, 02:18:01 PM »
You are giving an over simplification of the universe that fits your mind. A simplification that is horrifically incorrect. Why one god? Why not 10? Why not Zeus and Hera? Why is the bible so strong with you? Saying there will never be an answer is not an answer either. We can accumulate a better understanding of nature. We once though the earth was flat. Who would dare go sail off that map? We cannot disprove Santa Clause. Why do we choose not to believe in him. What about a talking tea pot orbiting between mars and earth? I can't disprove that.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #46 on: January 09, 2011, 02:19:11 PM »
They do but they don't. That is the paradox of christianity. You can thank Martin Luther for that and King Henry. You don't like what the church says? Break off and start your own denomination. We have lesbians and gays getting married when the bible prohibits it. That's why i don't like chrisitianity. They always try to adapt. Atleast with the catholics they try to stay firm and see the hypocrisy in their own religion which is why i believe many atheists come out of Catholicism.
Unlike what is thought there was no established christian religion to begin with... a unified chrisitanity wasn't established until hundreds of years after jesus. So its hard to say what true christianity really is.
follow the arrows

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: January 09, 2011, 02:19:18 PM »
who is this "god" that you speak of? i thought you said no such being existed?   ;D
Again another christian argument. Because i use the word god in a sentence does not mean i believe in a ubiquitous deity. I remember say jesus christ once so my coworker assumed that meant i believed  ::). Some people do not understand the concept of a phrase of speech.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #48 on: January 09, 2011, 02:19:55 PM »
Saying there will never be an answer is not an answer either. We can accumulate a better understanding of nature. We once though the earth was flat.

your flip flopping. can we find the answer, or can we not.  8)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #49 on: January 09, 2011, 02:21:05 PM »
Again another christian argument. Because i use the word god in a sentence does not mean i believe in a ubiquitous deity. I remember say jesus christ once so my coworker assumed that meant i believed  ::). Some people do not understand the concept of a phrase of speech.
i was just giving you a hard time.  :)