Author Topic: What Girls/Women Can Expect From NATURAL Bodybuilding and Diet ALONE!  (Read 120695 times)

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
  • REAL explosive strength!
Re: What Girls/Women Can Expect From NATURAL Bodybuilding and Diet ALONE!
« Reply #275 on: January 27, 2006, 05:17:56 PM »
All-natural recreational female bodybuilder, WWE DIVA/wrestler, and "super dancer" STACEY/STACY KIEBLER...

With a little follow-up bio. info...
WWE starlet, known for her loooong legs and dazzling smile. A former Baltimore Ravens cheerleader who won a contest to be a Nitro Girl in WCW, which led to ringside roles Alexandra York and Ms. Hancock. Ultimately, those long legs and short skirts transcended character names and she was just Stacey Kiebler. Crowned Miss Galaxy in 1998, Stacey rose to even greater fame when WWE gobbled up WCW. She in a skimpy ballgown will make you forget all about Kelly Monaco.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #276 on: September 28, 2006, 01:38:43 PM »
I just want to hold you. I just want to hold you. Oh yeah.
Am I in too deep?
Have I lost my mind?
Well I don`t care.
You`re here tonight.

I can be your hero baby.
I can kiss away the pain. Oh yeah.
I will stand by you forever.
You can take my breath away.
TAdonis...
Quoting Enrique Iglesias lyrics...

What the hellz are happening to you?

Snap out of it Mr MTV-Casanova. We need you here on planet earth! :-\

YIP
Zack

What happened to Richard 2004?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #277 on: September 28, 2006, 01:48:26 PM »

I think Jody-Jo Miller has odd shape legs

I also think she is a an injection(no pun intended) of life into a dying 'sport'. Female BB never needed anyone so bad to ressurect it.
?

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
« Reply #278 on: November 14, 2006, 07:12:31 PM »
MARY ELIZABETH LADO is an ALL-NATURAL Figure/Fitness competitor (she even has qualified for IFBB Pro. Figure)!

Truly, all-natural FBBers like Mary are "giant slayers" on such a very UNEVEN playing field...against the druggies and the "artifical/plastic" augmented/enhanced competitive Figure/Fitness (not to even mention FBB!) gals...

Stats:
Height 5'7"
Weight 134
Measurements 36-28-36
Size 4
Hair Light Brown
Eyes Brown

Brief autobio:
I was born in New Orleans, Louisiana on September 16,1978 and raised in Metairie, Louisiana. I have two brothers, Jose 21 and Carlos 19. If you wonder, “Why such Spanish names?” My mother Marianela is from Cuba and my father Jose Ramon is from Spain.

Since the age of nine I began to play sports such as volleyball, basketball, track, soccer, and softball. Growing up I couldn’t help but to be a tomboy with my two brothers . In my middle school years and up through high school I won many district titles. Once graduating from high school I earned an athletic scholarship to Chipola Junior College to play fast pitch softball for two years. As a pitcher, I was nicknamed “Scary Mary” due to the fact that you would never know where the pitch was going to end up. Academically I earned an associate of arts in physical education and Who’s Who Among American Junior Colleges.

I then moved on to receive an athletic scholarship in softball to finish my studies at Georgia Southwestern State University. When I completed my softball years I was then an assistant coach in softball to finish my bachelors in sociology. When my college days were over it was back to Louisiana. There I began to fool around with weights on a daily basis as a hobby or sport. I met a bodybuilder who asked me if I ever thought about competing. I never really new there was such a thing? I watched my first figure competition that summer in 2002 and decided I wanted to try it. I always admired the toned athletes.

I did my first show in New Orleans in 2003, where I placed 1st in the tall class. I then did the NPC Louisiana and got second, the NPC Greater Gulf States was my last local show where I placed 1st and overall. My final show that year was the NPC National Figure Championships. Let’s just say I took that as a learning experience.

My goal the following year was to be a professional figure competitor. I aimed for the NPC Junior Nationals and NPC National Figure Championships that year in 2004. I placed second at Junior Nationals and won 1st place in the tall class at NPC National Figure Championships and overall. Thanks to the support of my family My dream was now a reality.

I currently work at a 4 star hotel as an assistant manager when I am not competing. In the near future I would like to take up personal training.

Awards/Achievement:
Fitness Experience
·   2005 IFBB CALIFORNIA PRO FIGURE-OVERALL
·   2005 IFBB PITTSBURGH PRO FIGURE-OVERALL
·   2005 IFBB FIGURE INTERNATIONAL-THIRD PLACE
·   2004 NPC NATIONAL FIGURE CHAMPIONSHIPS-OVERALL (IFBB PROFESSIONAL QUALIFIER)
·   2004 NPC JUNIOR NATIONAL FIGURE CHAMPIONSHIPS-SECOND PLACE CLASS D
·   2003 NPC GREATER GULF STATES FIGURE CHAMPIONSHIPS-OVERALL
·   2003 NPC NEW ORLEANS FIGURE CHAMPIONSHIPS-FIRST PLACE TALL CLASS
·   2003 NPC LOUISIANA STATE FIGURE CHAMPIONSHIPS-SECOND PLACE TALL CLASS

Modeling/Print Experience
·   VYO-TECH, Contracted athlete to endorse & promote Vyo-Tech products through 3/06
·   NPC NEWS (COVER)
·   NPC NEWS ONLINE
·   FLEX MAGAZINE
·   IRONMAN MAGAZINE
·   ALLURINGFITNESS.COM
·   BIO-ENGINEERED SUPPLEMENTS & NUTRITION
·   MET-Rx

Pics:

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #279 on: February 13, 2007, 02:00:05 PM »
I think Jody-Jo Miller has odd shape legs

I also think she is a an injection(no pun intended) of life into a dying 'sport'. Female BB never needed anyone so bad to ressurect it.

In other words, you don't aspire to be her Hero? 8)

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #280 on: February 13, 2007, 02:06:35 PM »
In other words, you don't aspire to be her Hero? 8)

-Hedge
WTF possessed you to ressurect this one?

I think she has odd shaped legs but I also think JodiJo-JodiJoJoJo-Jo Miller is an innovator.

One of my favorite Texans.
?

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
« Reply #281 on: February 13, 2007, 05:11:26 PM »
Gee gollies guys, thanks for resurrecting this bygone thread of mine depicting the beautiful, shapely, figures that girls/women can develop through ALL-NATURAL weight-training/bodybuilding!!!

No juiced-to-the-gills "she-he's" here!!

Ahhh yes, JODI MILLER, the quintessential all-natural female bodybuilder...

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #282 on: October 21, 2014, 08:58:00 AM »

Courtesy of Jeanette Freed's site (new IFBB pro figure competitor).

Nikki Warner, Cindy Martinez, me, and Jeanette Freed backstage at the Junior Nationals this year in Chicago.  More of what hard work, years of dedication, and comraderie can bring to the physique and to the stage.  By the way, both Cindy and Jeanette are mothers!

Very nice, thanks.