Author Topic: "He did not watch TV. He disliked the News. He didn't listen to Political Radio"  (Read 3772 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
PS whoever edited the phrase C unt rags with girl rags must be a liberal.
You just called Ron a lib lol ;D

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
People.  Can we grow up and stop with the labels?

I read this board and understand where most lean politically.

dems, reps, cons, liberal, rightwinger, indies, etc.  They all bring to mind how each group has a looney fringe.
Enough already!

Sandra

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Sandra.

Rumor has it that you label me as your love machine. If this is true, PM me, but don't tell anybody in case your really a man.

"No labels".

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Rantings of creepy Arizona mass murder suspect Jared Lee Loughner: 'This is my genocide school'
BY Dave Goldiner
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Thursday, January 13th 2011, 4:00 AM

APJared Lee Loughner (both photos, above) was booted from Pima Community College in September when he made an Internet video denouncing the suburban school as a death camp.

Mass shooting suspect Jared Lee Loughner descended into madness with bizarre outbursts about baby suicide bombers, numerology and a YouTube rant about mass killings at his community college, newly released records show.

The unhinged loner stopped one lecture in its tracks by insisting the number 6 was really 18 and disrupted a poetry class by suggesting that dynamite should be attached to babies, according to the records released last night.

Loughner was finally booted from Pima Community College in September when he made an Internet video denouncing the suburban school as a death camp.

"This is my genocide school," says the narrator on the video, identified as Loughner. "We are examining the torture of students."

He called the college "one of the biggest scams in America."

The 51 pages of records provide the most complete and frightening look yet at Loughner's spiral toward deadly violence.

Instructors, classmates and security guards described Loughner, 22, as "creepy," "very hostile," "suspicious," "mentally ill" and having a "dark personality."

When confronted by administrators, Loughner matter-of-factly admitted making the deranged comments about strapping dynamite to babies.

He claimed that United Nations human rights documents should have assured him of a better grade in biology. He also couldn't understand why an instructor thought his nutty claims about the number 6 were disrupting the class.

"How can you deny math instead of accept it?" Loughner asked a college counselor, the records show.

After Loughner was summoned to a meeting with deans, he randomly claimed that heused ill-gotten gains to pay tuition.

"I did not pay with gold and silver," said Loughner, while sitting rigidly and smirking.

Campus cops were so concerned that they requested backup from two fellow officers when they went to his home.

Loughner stared at the officers in a near-trance as they read a letter of suspension before breaking his odd silence.

"I realize now that this is all a scam," he said, according to the report.

Meanwhile, authorities said Loughner was pulled over for running a red light last Saturday morning just hours before he allegedly opened fired on Rep. Gabrielle Giffords (D-Ariz.) and a crowd of others at a Tucson shopping center.

An unidentified officer from the Arizona Game and Fish Department let Loughner go after finding no outstanding warrants on him or his charcoal gray Chevrolet Nova.

Loughner's dad later spotted his son pull a black bag out of the trunk of a family car. Dad Randy Loughner got into his pickup truck and chased his troubled son, but lost him on nearby roads.

With Barry Paddock, Rich Schapiro and News Wire Services

dgoldiner@nydailynews.com

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2011/01/13/2011-01-13_this_is_my_genocide_school_creepy_gunmans_insane_rants.html#ixzz1AvoO2koz

________________________ __________________

Palins' fault.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Democratic congressman: Gabrielle Giffords shooting ‘the start of the revolution’
Daily Caller ^ | 1/13/11 | Jeff Poor

Were the heinous acts that occurred on Jan. 8 in Arizona the product of an isolated deranged mind, or were they the spark of something scarier with more violent implications?

According to California Democratic Rep. Bob Filner, it’s something on a much grander scale that people should take very seriously. On MSNBC’s Wednesday night airing of “The Last Word,” host Lawrence O’Donnell asked the U.S. representative for California’s 51st congressional district if there could be anti-Semitism involved in last weekend’s tragedy.

“Congressman, this weekend when you saw what happened to Gabrielle Giffords, who you know well, you also know to be Jewish like yourself, you discover as the evidence unfolds that ‘Mein Kampf’ is one of the shooter’s favorite books,” O’Donnell said. “There had to be a feeling of this was coming.”

As Filner explained, based on his wide-ranging experience – including being active in last century’s civil rights movement and more recent events, the Tucson tragedy was something that was inevitable.

”To me, I thought this was inevitable, Lawrence,” Filner said. “And to me, I had been active in the civil rights movements, the ‘50s and ‘60s. I have been in mobs. I’ve been beaten up. These people were intent on violence. You didn’t hear the words about anti-Semitic comments there. But only the intervention of police rescued me at that point. And my son and my granddaughter were scared to death. They were in the audience there just trembling. I went back to my civil rights roots to figure out how I would lay down and curl up.”

(video at link)

Prior to President Barack Obama’s address at a memorial service paying tribute to the victims at the University of Arizona, historian Douglas Brinkley said the tragedy would rank up with the Civil Rights Era events in Selma and Birmingham in the historic overview. However, Filner made that prognostication pale by comparison.

“The next day, Lawrence, and also right after Gabby’s shooting, there were blogs to say that clearly politics doesn’t work for us because Filner the sneaky Jewish guy obviously defrauded us, and we have to go to violence. And here`s some AK-47s; here`s how you do sniper work. And that was repeated a couple days ago with — when they said this is the start of the revolution, the shooting of Gabby Giffords. So this is not an isolated incident. Everybody who tries to put it off on a deranged individual I think is — that’s a political statement in and of itself, because they are absolving themselves of the responsibility of their words and their actions.”