Author Topic: Death threats against Palin increase  (Read 6700 times)

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
Re: Death threats against Palin increase
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2011, 09:17:32 AM »
Yeah, we need to do that now after the entire left and and media accused palin and the tea party of murder.   Got it.   

Entire left?  Ha! give me a break.  Once again you embellish and lie.  By the way how's that 50% increase due to Obama care going?  remember when you lied about the letter and mal called you on it?  I do.  Just another lie from you 333.  Keep it up you'll be a politician in no time!
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2011, 09:21:11 AM »
Entire left?  Ha! give me a break.  Once again you embellish and lie.  By the way how's that 50% increase due to Obama care going?  remember when you lied about the letter and mal called you on it?  I do.  Just another lie from you 333.  Keep it up you'll be a politician in no time!

How did I lie about it?  The people in CT, Cali, and other states are getting the same rate increases due to ObamaCare.   

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2011, 09:25:43 AM »
How did I lie about it?  The people in CT, Cali, and other states are getting the same rate increases due to ObamaCare.   

Show us the letter you got where it says "increase by 50% due to obamacare"?  You can not because it is not true!
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2011, 09:27:33 AM »
Show us the letter you got where it says "increase by 50% due to obamacare"?  You can not because it is not true!

Yeah, cause that is exactly what the carriers are going to claim after the directr of HHS threatened them.    ::)  ::)

Please - I will bump the threads proving my point.   

Lord of the Roidz

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2011, 09:40:01 AM »
Sandra Bernhard issues 'gang rape' warning to Sarah Palin
NY Daily News ^ | 9/19/2008 | Tracy Miller

Sandra Bernhard issued a blistering warning to Sarah Palin during a performance of her new one-woman show.

The Republican V.P. nom would be "gang-raped by my big black brothers" if she enters Manhattan, Bernhard said. Palin is said to be making a campaign stop in New York next week.

(Excerpt) Read more at nydailynews.com ...

This piece of shit Dyke Commie's big claim to fame is that she once licked Madonna's twat.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2011, 01:49:07 PM »
Anti-Palin Posters Appear in SF
NBC Bay Area ^ | Jan 13, 2011 | RJ MIDDLETON

Despite President Obama's speech about healing, shared responsibility and shared pain, conservative pundit Sarah Palin is plastered, unflatteringly, along one San Francisco street (so far).

The posters -- found and publisehd by SFist.com -- espouse "Enrage them with fear until they feel justified in their violence."

Granted, Palin has brought even more spotlight on herself with a recent diatribe against "irresponsible journalists."

Maybe the president's message stressing the strength of our words and how we use them will stick ... like a poster to a wall.

(Excerpt) Read more at nbcbayarea.com ...

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2011, 01:51:31 PM »

Cool poster.  I wonder if I can get one on EBay.  I bet I can sell it for several times what I pay in a few years.

I like how wide open her mouth is. :)

pro nitrousADRL

• Getbig III
  • put more nitrous on that, it still has spark plugs
« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2011, 01:52:24 PM »
I hope its not liberals that are sending threats  cause only republicans and tea party goers revert to violence now !!  Remember?
down with hussein

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2011, 01:54:48 PM »
lol, I think she's supposed to look like a crazy woman in the poster, but she looks kind of hot.  And she's wearing a PEARL NECKLACE.  :)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2011, 02:26:46 PM »
yup sure seems like nobody is blaming palin, right straw, blacken, 240?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2011, 02:38:03 PM »
tony,

please link where I blamed palin?

I said 10 or 15 times "we cant jump to conclusions"/

Where did I blame her?  Some others did.  I did not.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2011, 02:40:39 PM »
tony,

please link where I blamed palin?

I said 10 or 15 times "we cant jump to conclusions"/

Where did I blame her?  Some others did.  I did not.
and right before or after that you brought up palin... ::)

do you deny that others have blamed palin?

straw man is in denail that ANYBODY has blamed palin...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2011, 02:47:01 PM »
and right before or after that you brought up palin... ::)

yes.  It's newsworthy when a congresswoman is shot in the head, and she is on a target list by a presidential potential from teh other party.  If Hilary had such a list, and some repub senator got capped, you bet it'd be news.  If you don't think it's newsworthy, please call up everyone from FOX to MSN and everyone in between and let them know.  it was all over the news, and a popular topic worldwide on message boards.

do you deny that others have blamed palin?

Of COURSE others have blamed Palin - and wrongfully so.  She wasn't connected. 

I like political analysis, and in this case, Palin's biggest strength in 2010- shooting up machine guns, using shitloads of target/reload imagery, and claiming victory as a result - ended up being her biggest deficit in 2012.  People will look at this 50 years from now in history class, and see this month as the one Palin went from the one to beat obama, to out of the running.  The 2012 presidential result probably just changed.  Obama's probably SICk abuot the fact he won't be running against palin now.

So tony, of COURSE a shitload of people blamed Palin.  I was not one of them.  People can say "but you hinted...." and "I see what you're doing here..." and I'm sorry you feel that way.  It was the top news story - congressman on palin's target list gets shot in head.  Sorry if I engaged in discussion about the top news story of the year.  But I never blamed palin - I went overboard blaming nutjobs for the suicide scrawled census worker, and I admit it.  I have worked hard NOT to jump to conclusions since then, and I think most getbiggers see that.  I used to jump to conclusions all the damn time :) Not anymore. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 13, 2011, 03:04:07 PM »
yes.  It's newsworthy when a congresswoman is shot in the head, and she is on a target list by a presidential potential from teh other party.  If Hilary had such a list, and some repub senator got capped, you bet it'd be news.  If you don't think it's newsworthy, please call up everyone from FOX to MSN and everyone in between and let them know.  it was all over the news, and a popular topic worldwide on message boards.

Of COURSE others have blamed Palin - and wrongfully so.  She wasn't connected. 

I like political analysis, and in this case, Palin's biggest strength in 2010- shooting up machine guns, using shitloads of target/reload imagery, and claiming victory as a result - ended up being her biggest deficit in 2012.  People will look at this 50 years from now in history class, and see this month as the one Palin went from the one to beat obama, to out of the running.  The 2012 presidential result probably just changed.  Obama's probably SICk abuot the fact he won't be running against palin now.

So tony, of COURSE a shitload of people blamed Palin.  I was not one of them.  People can say "but you hinted...." and "I see what you're doing here..." and I'm sorry you feel that way.  It was the top news story - congressman on palin's target list gets shot in head.  Sorry if I engaged in discussion about the top news story of the year.  But I never blamed palin - I went overboard blaming nutjobs for the suicide scrawled census worker, and I admit it.  I have worked hard NOT to jump to conclusions since then, and I think most getbiggers see that.  I used to jump to conclusions all the damn time :) Not anymore. 
lol bro you did nothing but speculate from moment one...

constantly bringing up palin...it could have just as likely been a comment from obama or pelosi that potentially sent this kid over the top...but you constantly injected palin...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 13, 2011, 03:07:33 PM »

constantly bringing up palin...it could have just as likely been a comment from obama or pelosi that potentially sent this kid over the top...but you constantly injected palin...

it was the top news story.  and yes, speculation happens all the time when assassinations happen.  We're still speculating 50 years after JFK was shot. 

Do you feel speculation should be banned in discussion here, Tony?

Or rather - are you finally seeing that speculation and ASSIGNING BLAME are two different things? 

I never blamed Palin.  I think her chart was tasteless, horrible, and dangerous.  but I never said "She caused this dude".   Lots of others did, and i know i get painted as a liberal here and blamed for everything, but really, I don't blame her for this.  I blame her for creating hate and capitalizing on anger and people who have a thirst for blood or civil war 2 or whatever.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #40 on: January 13, 2011, 03:11:32 PM »

240's eating crow over it and now trying to save face instead of owning up to it like a man. Now he's writing up these 500 word diatribes on how he wasn't implying anything at all. People who aren't implying anything don't mention Palin's list in every. single. post.  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 13, 2011, 03:13:24 PM »
Oh Please 24 - spare us the phoney outrage.   

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 13, 2011, 03:14:22 PM »
Looks like MonsVenus found the quote button.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 13, 2011, 03:15:25 PM »
yes, she's the top 2012 GOp frontfunner.  Yes, i think she will steal obama another 4 years.  yes, she's a very fun topic for discussion, whether you love or can't stand her.

I didn't blame her though, dude.  It was the top news story of the year and she connected herself to it.

Besides - I interject Palin into just about every topic on damn near every thread.  :)  Just like 333386.   She looks like shit on this topic, but not for causing it.  

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 13, 2011, 03:17:15 PM »
yes, she's the top 2012 GOp frontfunner.  Yes, i think she will steal obama another 4 years.  yes, she's a very fun topic for discussion, whether you love or can't stand her.

I didn't blame her though, dude.  It was the top news story of the year and she connected herself to it.

Besides - I interject Palin into just about every topic on damn near every thread.  :)  Just like 333386.   She looks like shit on this topic, but not for causing it.  

From a little over 60 minutes after the shooting you did nothing but insinuate that Palin was responsible for it in every single post. You weren't just throwing out there. You were backhandedly implicating her for it.

This was before the gunman was even ID'd. It was just a classless move and pretty scumbagish of you to exploit the death of a child to further a political agenda.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 13, 2011, 03:17:45 PM »
Oh Please 24 - spare us the phoney outrage.  

i was an a-hole to blame the far-right for the suicided census worker.  I've worked to avoid jumping to conclusions since then.

i still believe palin is F.O.S. when it comes to the whole "My water broke at 5 am, and i waited all day, gave a speech, and took 2 plane rides and a 45 minute car ride before giving birth to a 7 month premature child, my 5th".  I think she's a bold faced liar - or a horrible decision maker.  

But on this topic, aside from manipulating fears to gain votes, donations, ratings, and 2012 momentum, she is blameless in this situation, as much as the left media hates it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 13, 2011, 03:19:39 PM »
From a little over 60 minutes after the shooting you did nothing but insinuate that Palin was responsible for it in every single post. You weren't just throwing out there. You were backhandedly implicating her for it.

Did I personally believe it could be related?  Sure.
Did I say "It's her fault, yall!!!!!!!!"  Nope.

I didn't want to be that irresponsible.  Again.

So yeah, I'm a lib, i'm an asshole, i'm a twat... but I didn't want to be the guy who said "It's Palin's fault!" on this one.

And it was HISTORy, berserk.  Speculation is what everyone does when there's an assassination.  I'm sorry if I came across as blaming her.  I kept repeating "Don't jump to conclusions!" and I thought people would see that.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 13, 2011, 03:40:39 PM »
;D ;D ;D

NT do you believe palin is to blame for the shootings in arizona?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #48 on: January 13, 2011, 04:32:33 PM »

Good grief.  I guess if I had actually looked at the Dow thread more than a few times I would have figured out NT = Mons Venus.  

MM2K

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: January 13, 2011, 07:43:09 PM »
Wow. How ironic. The media may very well become responsible for the very things that they accuse Sarah Palin for. Do you guys realize that if Sarah Palin is assassinated, Blacken will have blood on his hands?
Jan. Jobs: 36,000!!