Author Topic: Why is true adonis such a tool?  (Read 12452 times)

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Why is true adonis such a tool?
« Reply #100 on: December 22, 2012, 09:33:23 PM »
TA and I are not "online close" by any means, but he is actually an intelligent, funny guy.  He's seems to be well educated and loves reading, history and politics.  His posts on food and recipes are excellent.   His recent grandpa posts are hilarious.  His buttons aren't easily pushed and he always seems to give as good as he gets.  He loves animals.  He's always in shape and he seems to enjoy a very comfortable living with a woman he loves.  The main places he and I differ concern our postions on God and family.....I'm a Christian and he's an atheist.....I love children and have a child (and want more) and he does not choose to have children in his life. 

Smoke some more of that shit man, must be wonderful.

NO ABSENCE OF MUSCLE

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #101 on: December 22, 2012, 10:37:49 PM »
TA is Getbig stalwart. He has adopted many monikers over the years -all have been quite successful by Getbig standards.  His period of plagiarisation was a lowpoint in his GB career, if you will.  His recent 'grandpa posts' are absolutely brilliant.  His quirky diatribes and brutal wit is further indication that TA is highly intelligent.  I know that TA gets very frustrated with the retards and filth that post here.  However, to his credit, he just ignores the scum and plows on with his refreshing banter and critique.

TA keep the good times rolling bro.  You make posters like the coach appear juvenile and deperated...peace.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #102 on: December 23, 2012, 12:32:43 AM »
That's his wife Caroline.  His cat is named Jezebelle.  HTH.   ;)
You sir are a gentleman.