Author Topic: pm question anwered  (Read 6133 times)

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
Re: pm question anwered
« Reply #50 on: January 19, 2011, 06:57:41 AM »
I'm good thanks ;D

Im not encouraging usage of PEDs for any reason BUT maybe the chic who gets first should be tested if she has like a wicked time or something

this stuff is easy to get (for some) -- youd be surprised at number of endurance athletes that want and use this stuff - watch out!!

cheaters ::)

newmom

« Reply #51 on: January 19, 2011, 07:00:19 AM »
Im not encouraging usage of PEDs for any reason BUT maybe the chic who gets first should be tested if she has like a wicked time or something

this stuff is easy to get (for some) -- youd be surprised at number of endurance athletes that want and use this stuff - watch out!!

cheaters ::)

Perhaps. Honestly I just like to run the races, in no way shape or form do I expect to win. Most females winners finish in about 2 hours 30 min. Shit to qualify for the olympics you have to run a marathon in 2 hours 19 min or less...

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #52 on: January 19, 2011, 03:06:16 PM »

DNP? Not true! GH? Probably yes!
you are very naive...

well DNP is about the only shit I know if you take too much you die

I'd rather take gh and smoke trees and die from a heart attack then overheat and feel my insides melt on DNP

bout to say -- if you wanna take it to the next level - hit up some EPO for the 26.2 ;D ;D
EPO is awesome....if i had the chance to use it again i would..

bench

suckmymuscle

« Reply #53 on: January 19, 2011, 05:49:21 PM »
Perhaps. Honestly I just like to run the races, in no way shape or form do I expect to win. Most females winners finish in about 2 hours 30 min. Shit to qualify for the olympics you have to run a marathon in 2 hours 19 min or less...

The male record 2:04 by a Mexican. It is amazing that, even carrying 40 lbs of bodyweight above the standard woman, men are still able to run a marathon a massive 26 minutes faster than the very best woman. Men's physical superiority is astounding.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

newmom

« Reply #54 on: January 19, 2011, 05:50:00 PM »
  The male record 2:04 by a Mexican. It is amazing that, even carrying 40 lbs of bodyweight above the standard woman, men are still able to run a marathon a massive 26 minutes faster than the very best woman. Men's physical superiority is astounding.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

and they usually have longer legs also

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #55 on: January 19, 2011, 05:51:23 PM »

Id rather see a female run

[/no homo] wait [yes hetero]

suckmymuscle

« Reply #56 on: January 19, 2011, 05:53:35 PM »

Sure, but longer legs mean you need more energy to move them due to the fact that there is a greater distance to be moved by eah step, so it even out in the end.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #57 on: January 19, 2011, 05:59:02 PM »
  Sure, but longer legs mean you need more energy to move them due to the fact that there is a greater distance to be moved by eah step, so it even out in the end.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

yes but stride and gait would be increased - thus covering more distance in shorter amount of time

real factor would be VO2 and type I muscle fiber recruitment - supply of oxygen to active cells would increase performance

men have stronger bones and greater muscle mass - cant compare lions to lambs

still prefer women runners to male runner phys - those tight as black pants females run in - thumbs up

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #58 on: January 19, 2011, 06:25:48 PM »
yes but stride and gait would be increased - thus covering more distance in shorter amount of time

real factor would be VO2 and type I muscle fiber recruitment - supply of oxygen to active cells would increase performance

still prefer women runners to male runner phys - those tight as black pants females run in - thumbs up
you ever used EPO bro?....its awesome....i would try it at least once...

bench

suckmymuscle

« Reply #59 on: January 19, 2011, 06:34:32 PM »

My point is that greater energy is needed to give longer steps, so the advantage is nil. Further, men weight more, so the energy required to move a man forward is greater. My point about men's superiority is exactly that: it is incredible that men can outrun women in both short and long distance races despite the fact that they are so much heavier. That is crushing superiority.

Yes, I am not disputing those things. Men have more hemoglobin and larger lungs than women even when you adjust for their greater bodyweight, and men's muscles clear lactic acid much faster than women's muscles do. Then, there is testosterone which increases psychological forcefullness, the "will to win". However, men don't have an advantage over women when it comes to muscles for long-distance running: men have less slow-twitch, type one muscle fibers than women, so they actually have a disadvantage when it comes to this. However, men do have more fast-twitch, type II fibers which is an added advantage in short-distance running.

Yes I can, because the bigger muscles and denser bones increase weight which is a disadvantage to running, so the greater ability of muscular contractions in generating energy is nullified by the greater weight. Men can generate more energy to move their bodies, but their bodies weight more so they have no advantage here.

Redundant.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #60 on: January 19, 2011, 06:36:15 PM »
  My point is that greater energy is needed to give longer steps, so the advantage is nil. Further, men weight more, so the energy required to move a man forward is greater. My point about men's superiority is exactly that: it is incredible that men can outrun women in both short and long distance races despite the fact that they are so much heavier. That is crushing superiority.

Yes, I am not disputing those things. Men have more hemoglobin and larger lungs than women even when you adjust for their greater bodyweight, and men's muscles clear lactic acid much faster than women's muscles do. Then, there is testosterone which increases psychological forcefullness, the "will to win". However, men don't have an advantage over women when it comes to muscles for long-distance running: men have less slow-twitch, type one muscle fibers than women, so they actually have a disadvantage when it comes to this. However, men do have more fast-twitch, type II fibers which is an added advantage in short-distance running.

Yes I can, because the bigger muscles and denser bones increase weight which is a disadvantage to running, so the greater ability of muscular contractions in generating energy is nullified by the greater weight, Men can generate more energy to move their bodies, but their bodies weight more so they have no advantage here.

Redundant.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

good points - I concer

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #61 on: January 19, 2011, 06:37:03 PM »
good points - I concer
you two going to exchange nudes?

bench

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #62 on: January 19, 2011, 06:37:35 PM »
you two going to exchange nudes?

bench

I got some cock shots but Im not goin in time out

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #63 on: January 19, 2011, 06:41:38 PM »
I got some cock shots but Im not goin in time out
i dont want, or need to see that.....but ron is a big fan of muscle cock...highly doubt you would be in timout....maybe just be locked in rons "rape closet"...which is actually worse!!!

bench