Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
July 22, 2014, 04:23:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bill Gates And Melinda's Garbage Vaccine Paralyzed 47 000 Innocent People  (Read 1262 times)
Parker
Getbig V

Autobots, Transform and Roll Out!

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2014, 03:12:01 PM »

The use of fish emulsion is still in use today.  Stinks to high heaven.
Yep....
And you ever see those small piles of wet dirt? They look like little round marbles of dirt stuck together. That is earthworm dung...they eat the soil and it bypasses thru them and comes out like that, but it is mineral laden. So, fertile earth has a lot of earthworms and a lot of bypassed dirt.
Report to moderator   Logged
Complex Carbs
Getbig III

I'm special

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2014, 03:12:07 PM »

Never unstood that thinking.Just because gate was good with computers and related business how does that qualify him to be able to save the world.Often you see a CEO that is very successfull with one company leave to another cmpany and fail.These people become full of themselves think it was because there supirior.ILL AGREE THERE BRIGHT PEOLE BUT ITS ALOT OF TIMING AND PLAIN OLE LUCK.Or when actors try to convince you how to vote at an election,what the fuck do they know aout thecworld they play make believe for a living and do drugs the rest of the time.
So it's all mostly luck, you say?

Thank you for the heads up, you can't even spell yet feel entitled to talk down to Gates, the worlds richest man.

And this semen-ra fellow, is claiming the richest man, who could easy lay back and live the most lavish lifestyle until he dies, has decided to do a mass murder on the African kids....

Semen-rack, why don't you go to Africa and help out a bit?
What have you done to help mankind?

And, why don't you sue Gates?

Why hasn't anyone?
devilsmile
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2014, 03:17:48 PM »

Would be great if politicians think and act the same way, but most of them are cowards...

You mean it would be great if governments invested millions in a biotechnology company developing vaccines to vaccinate the poor countries?

I'm not an eugenic, so I don't believe in their philosophy of allowing only grand individuals to progirate and getting rid of the undesired, but I understand their philosophy.
DroppingPlates
Getbig V

Where are my brave brothers and sisters?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2014, 03:29:37 PM »

You mean it would be great if governments invested millions in a biotechnology company developing vaccines to vaccinate the poor countries?

I'm not an eugenic, so I don't believe in their philosophy of allowing only grand individuals to progirate and getting rid of the undesired, but I understand their philosophy.

No, I believe that governments should apply eugenic principles to get a better race and to prevent overpopulation. We simply can't go on like this (i.e. giving each individual on earth the right to reproduce), if we want to survive on the long run.
Lustral
Getbig IV

FREE NOODLES

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2014, 03:30:37 PM »

One of Warren Buffett's sons is a BIG farmer. In public, he basically politely questions Gates' common sense for wasting billions trying to farm un-farmable land in Africa. I'm sure privately he laughs his ass off.

If Gates feels the need to give away his and others' fortunes for good causes, he should stick to good causes that will actually be beneficial to the world he says he cares so much about IMO. As an expression of gratitude, he could do much for the poor and disenfranchised here if he wanted to.

I doubt he could have done what he has done professionally for himself and the world if he had been born over there. And helping out people in largely capitalist countries like America would be more beneficial to the world than feeding and immunizing starving and already diseased 3rd world desert dwellers for a few years and just postponing their deaths for a little while.

Warren Buffet is donating 99% of his wealth to the Gates Foundation upon his death.

Gates only started the foundation when he and Microsoft were under the cosh with the anti-trust suit (re Netscape etc). It improved his public image and, whether related or not, Microsoft escaped being broken up.

A lot of his money has helped with things like malaria which kills millions but escapes attention by and large.

I do not agree with all his aims (and third world aid in general) but it is his money and it is a good cause, regardless of its efficacy. Better than Mayweather, Tyson and all the other Hebrews who flashed cash and went broke and gave nothing back to society. Except some prison time maybe.
2Thick
Getbig III

Anabolic 4 Life!

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2014, 03:43:28 PM »

Warren Buffet is donating 99% of his wealth to the Gates Foundation upon his death.

Gates only started the foundation when he and Microsoft were under the cosh with the anti-trust suit (re Netscape etc). It improved his public image and, whether related or not, Microsoft escaped being broken up.

A lot of his money has helped with things like malaria which kills millions but escapes attention by and large.

I do not agree with all his aims (and third world aid in general) but it is his money and it is a good cause, regardless of its efficacy. Better than Mayweather, Tyson and all the other Hebrews who flashed cash and went broke and gave nothing back to society. Except some prison time maybe.

Yeah, I'm aware of Buffett's donation. A guy not far from me named John Arnold is also making the pledge.

It's their money, they can certainly do whatever with it. But with all the constant backlash among the libs in this country about income inequality, and all of the REAL issues here, it seems like they'd buy themselves better PR if they helped more out right here in their own country.

Of course many here see the businessmen who make legit fortunes as evil, while they worship gangsters and those celebs who are often quite well off themselves - at least until those celebs blow through it.

I admire guys like the other businessmen mentioned, as well as guys like Ray Dalio and Lloyd Blankfein myself - I couldn't care less about those celebs one way or another.

A
Lustral
Getbig IV

FREE NOODLES

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2014, 03:48:20 PM »

Yeah, I'm aware of Buffett's donation. A guy not far from me named John Arnold is also making the pledge.

It's their money, they can certainly do whatever with it. But with all the constant backlash among the libs in this country about income inequality, and all of the REAL issues here, it seems like they'd buy themselves better PR if they helped more out right here in their own country.

Of course many here see the businessmen who make legit fortunes as evil, while they worship gangsters and those celebs who are often quite well off themselves - at least until those celebs blow through it.

I admire guys like the other businessmen mentioned, as well as guys like Ray Dalio and Lloyd Blankfein myself - I couldn't care less about those celebs one way or another.

I suppose they see USA as a rich nation and don't want to give the government an out by fixing problems. Philanthropy is fairly big in the US I gather too. Funny because when there was no income tax guys like Carnegie threw cash around at philanthropic projects.
phil mcgroin
Getbig III

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2014, 08:50:15 PM »

How do you know the people were innocent?They are hebrew after all,must  have done some dirty .
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!