Author Topic: Pig Bomb  (Read 6129 times)

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
Re: Pig Bomb
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2011, 02:22:33 PM »
Besodes he only wanted to make it a pet. Not stab it.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2011, 02:56:14 PM »
Thanks for not stabbing the deer :'(
i shot a huge ass buck one time....walked up to it after a hour....it was bled out...or so i thought...went to gut it...as soon as the knife touched its skin it went wild....it kicked me, and i grabbed its back legs as soon as its feet touched me..i yanked it towards me and managed to get it in a low mount rear headlock..dint know what else to do in all honesty ;D

i was laying there for 20 minutes with a dear in a headlock, and my legs wrapped around its body..trying to avoid being stabbed by its antlers...but the whole time it was slamming the back of its head against my face, you cant really stabilize its head cause its necks to long....it eventually died..i don't think i even killed it by strangling it..i think it just bled out due to how hard it was fighting....it chipped my tooth, and made my bottom lip look like hamburger meat....if i would have let that thing go it would have stabbed me with his horns...that was my mindset anyway ;D

bench

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2011, 02:57:45 PM »
i really have no interest in killing a deer....i have shot maybe 10 at the most...just not for me..

i might get a few before the season ends on the 29th because my buddy wants some deer meat..

bench

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2011, 03:02:27 PM »
i shot a huge ass buck one time....walked up to it after a hour....it was bled out...or so i thought...went to gut it...as soon as the knife touched its skin it went wild....it kicked me, and i grabbed its back legs as soon as its feet touched me..i yanked it towards me and managed to get it in a low mount rear headlock..dint know what else to do in all honesty ;D

i was laying there for 20 minutes with a dear in a headlock, and my legs wrapped around its body..trying to avoid being stabbed by its antlers...but the whole time it was slamming the back of its head against my face, you cant really stabilize its head cause its necks to long....it eventually died..i don't think i even killed it by strangling it..i think it just bled out due to how hard it was fighting....it chipped my tooth, and made my bottom lip look like hamburger meat....if i would have let that thing go it would have stabbed me with his horns...that was my mindset anyway ;D

bench
If the deer could sing, he would have sung:

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2011, 03:04:02 PM »
If the deer could sing, he would have sung:

it bit me too!!!

bench

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2011, 05:33:04 PM »
i reckon your gimmick called pig bombing is medford, w8*, bench, always sore and jeoleeyun, all rolled into one, posting as a woman, under a different name.

He's posting pix of wars he's never been to.

xxx take care
Linda

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2011, 06:41:20 PM »
i reckon your gimmick called pig bombing is medford, w8*, bench, always sore and jeoleeyun, all rolled into one, posting as a woman, under a different name.

He's posting pix of wars he's never been to.

xxx take care
Linda

We have a saying over here:  "You don't know Jack..." 
In the same vain and tone, I'm gonna say: You don't know bench!
;D
:

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2011, 07:28:33 PM »
We have a saying over here:  "You don't know Jack..." 
In the same vain and tone, I'm gonna say: You don't know bench!
;D
dont worry about adams gimmick....i think its funny...a redneck posting pictures of him with his sister claiming its his girlfriend...now he is back to posting as xxxlinda...dude has sexual confusion issues...he's to much of a bitch to use his real account for this..

bench

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2011, 09:36:39 PM »

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2011, 01:04:50 PM »
Certainly wouldn't want to, I'd avoid him. You're difficult enough and you're supposed to be a woman.

I'm not vain.  I think you're speaking of veins?

yes and my dot button sticks too....................

x
Linda

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2011, 02:03:06 PM »

Yes.

bench

I'm not reading that! :(
R

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2011, 02:11:44 PM »

I'm not reading that! :(

I'm very sensitive just like you and it was not bad at all.  It was all about how he held a dying deer in his arms as it breathed its last.  It reminded me of the final scene in Heat. Nobody wants to die alone.

slaver

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2011, 05:55:15 PM »
I love that accent.   I bet it makes jews n blacks quiver.