Author Topic: Jesse James and Kat Von Dee Engaged  (Read 8532 times)

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
Re: Jesse James and Kat Von Dee Engaged
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2011, 05:08:58 PM »

Within a year, we should expect a thread from BayGBM posting about how Jesse and Kat are now getting divorced.

w8m8

« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2011, 02:52:37 PM »
Within a year, we should expect a thread from BayGBM posting about how Jesse and Kat are now getting divorced.

lolol .. may be sooner  :D

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2011, 08:04:54 AM »

Kat Von D's Facebook Note: 'I Suck'

Reacting to public news of her breakup from fiance Jesse James, Kat von D wrote a heartfelt message on her Facebook page Wednesday night. The 881-word note, entitled "What can I say? I suck" ranges from self-deprecating to wistful. Contrary to reports of infidelity on James' part, the tattoo artist and television personality suggests that she is to blame for the split.

Among others, Kat points to a hectic schedule and bad luck as contributing factors to the demise of her relationship with Sandra Bullock's former husband.

There was my new relationship with Jesse, which regardless of how happy it made me, sprung a lot of negativity from the outside world. Then the 2 month book tour, not to mention my house burning down half way through the tour… Taking on another season of filming the show during all of this, plus a million other things to add to the list...
Kat -- who has since insisted she would keep the tattoo of James' face on her torso -- also says public criticism both alienated and brought the couple closer together, stating that "it felt like it was just the two of us against the world" and that she "lost a lot of friends."

Over 2,000 people have commented on her note while the number of people who like the confessional continues to grow from more than 4,000 "likes" on Facebook.

She adds: "Never planned on walking away from this relationship" before signing off with "Con todo mi corazon, Kat Von D."

R

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2011, 10:37:33 AM »

Reacting to public news of her breakup from fiance Jesse James, Kat von D wrote a heartfelt message on her Facebook page Wednesday night. The 881-word note, entitled "What can I say? I suck" ranges from self-deprecating to wistful. Contrary to reports of infidelity on James' part, the tattoo artist and television personality suggests that she is to blame for the split.

Among others, Kat points to a hectic schedule and bad luck as contributing factors to the demise of her relationship with Sandra Bullock's former husband.

There was my new relationship with Jesse, which regardless of how happy it made me, sprung a lot of negativity from the outside world. Then the 2 month book tour, not to mention my house burning down half way through the tour… Taking on another season of filming the show during all of this, plus a million other things to add to the list...
Kat -- who has since insisted she would keep the tattoo of James' face on her torso -- also says public criticism both alienated and brought the couple closer together, stating that "it felt like it was just the two of us against the world" and that she "lost a lot of friends."

Over 2,000 people have commented on her note while the number of people who like the confessional continues to grow from more than 4,000 "likes" on Facebook.

She adds: "Never planned on walking away from this relationship" before signing off with "Con todo mi corazon, Kat Von D."

I saw on E! channel that is was over

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2011, 03:09:47 AM »

SO she had to write a 881 word essay about the ending of her relationship? WTF, attention whore

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2011, 09:55:21 AM »
SO she had to write a 881 word essay about the ending of her relationship? WTF, attention whore
Not suprised at all, he is a bad boy so she ran after him till the buzz of it died away ..... and now she must write about it  :)
I knew they would be hounded it is normal for woman as a collective to do it.
After Brad Pitt dumped Jen woman boycotted the movie "Mr and Mrs Smith" at the box office
After Tom Cruise dumped Nicole woman boycotted "Vanilla sky" at the box office
After Prince Charles divorced Lady Di woman wanted him bye passed for the throne
The same collective can be said for Jesse James and Sandra Bullock, woman hate him for it and till the hate dies will do what they can to make sure he wont be happy.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2011, 07:34:45 PM »
I still don't really understand why the broke up. They are being so vague about it.