Author Topic: Coke Commercial Conspiracy.  (Read 2009 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Coke Commercial Conspiracy.
« on: April 07, 2011, 11:38:02 AM »
Just watching a show that played one of the old Coke commercials from the 70s...  Man that commercial locked my attention.  It was so memorable from my youth.  As soon as they played it, I dropped what I was doing and remembered shit from that time.

Anyway, I jumped on youtube to see if they had the whole commercial.  I found two versions of it.  One ending with the people forming a rightside up pyramid and the other forming and upside down pyramid.  

I don't have some grand conspiracy on this but thought it might be interesting to others who might.

They clearly formed the people into a pyramid and then fliped it upside down for the next commercial...  You tell me why....

(Note:  I don't remember what commercial came first.  I think the Christmas commercial came first but that might just be because I remember it more.)

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
Re: Coke Commercial Conspiracy.
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2011, 01:59:44 PM »
The first pyramid is supposed to be a Christmas tree ...

Not sure why they are in an upsidedown pyramid on the second one but go to 40 seconds and you'll see a close up coke bottle w/Coca-Cola on it and then the next one they show looks like it says something different.....did they have Diet Coke back then?
R

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2011, 02:04:35 PM »
Just watching a show that played one of the old Coke commercials from the 70s...  Man that commercial locked my attention.  It was so memorable from my youth.  As soon as they played it, I dropped what I was doing and remembered shit from that time.

Anyway, I jumped on youtube to see if they had the whole commercial.  I found two versions of it.  One ending with the people forming a rightside up pyramid and the other forming and upside down pyramid.  

I don't have some grand conspiracy on this but thought it might be interesting to others who might.

They clearly formed the people into a pyramid and then fliped it upside down for the next commercial...  You tell me why....

(Note:  I don't remember what commercial came first.  I think the Christmas commercial came first but that might just be because I remember it more.)
  old man.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2011, 02:17:39 PM »
This doesn't really look like it says Diet Coke.

R