Author Topic: RIP Jack Lalanne :((  (Read 16577 times)

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
Re: RIP Jack Lalanne :((
« Reply #125 on: January 24, 2011, 07:39:53 PM »
"jeeZUS srry folk this master blaster kid cant even do a ggdamn situp right the way I taught him how the fck is he gonna do at life from now on? huh you folks gotta answer for him......master blaster give the ole jack knife another try and dont cry on my matt for christs sake"

Hahahaha!!!  I think he thought I was some kind of smart alec.  ;D I was kind of half assing this hanging leg raise thing he wanted me to try and he had to step in and "own" me with a set of perfect clean machine like reps. This was about 15 years ago so I guess he was about 80  :o

suckmymuscle

« Reply #126 on: January 24, 2011, 07:55:55 PM »
Pose in peace old friend!

Dude, you are just being disrespectful. Stop gaying up everything to make your statement that bodybuilding is gay. Using a man's death to make a statement is downright callous. Shame on you.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #127 on: January 24, 2011, 08:02:15 PM »
  Dude, you are just being disrespectful. Stop gaying up everything to make your statement that bodybuilding is gay. Using a man's death to make a statement is downright callous. Shame on you.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
::)

suckmymuscle

« Reply #128 on: January 24, 2011, 08:07:00 PM »

You think it's ok to post a picture of LaLane naked with another men in an eulogy thread in homage of him? Of course you do. After all, you are the fag who said that:

"Getting fucked is like receiving a deep tissue massage, only that it's inside your asshole."

SUCKMYMUSCLE

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #129 on: January 24, 2011, 08:22:45 PM »
  You think it's ok to post a picture of LaLane naked with another men in an eulogy thread in homage of him? Of course you do. After all, you are the fag who said that:

"Getting fucked is like receiving a deep tissue massage, only that it's inside your asshole."

SUCKMYMUSCLE
actually i didnt see that he had posted that picture. personally, probably wouldnt have done that. but you have no idea what kind of sentiment bay had when he posted it. maybe he admires the guy and posted the picture to tribute to the  guys awesome body. in fact thats probably the case.

your a homopobic man with aspergers syndrome preoccupied with coming across as intellelectually superior to others. get a grip

suckmymuscle

« Reply #130 on: January 24, 2011, 08:24:35 PM »
body. in fact thats probably the case.

your a homopobic man with aspergers syndrome preoccupied with coming across as intellelectually superior to others. get a grip

But I am intellectually superior to you. And I don't take it up the ass, which further makes me better than you. :)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #131 on: January 24, 2011, 08:29:34 PM »
Congratulations on connecting… the… dots…  You are smarter than the average getbigger.  Guys objecting to those photos might want to ask themselves why Jack (or any man) would choose to take photos like that.  Notice that they are not once-in-a-lifetime spontaneous or candid camera type photos.  Jack obviously posed for them and enjoyed doing so.  He was not coerced and he certainly did not do it for the money.  So what is the story?

I cannot pretend to answer that question, but it should be clear by now that a lot of guys in the bodybuilding/fitness world are not as black and white about their sexuality as many posters here want to believe.  Contrary to conventional wisdom, men do not pump up their bodies with huge muscles to gain the attention of women—they do it to gain the attention of men.  Sometimes (but not always) this attention is explicitly sexualized but on the other end of the spectrum it can be an effort at validation or similar efforts at peacocking.

I can think of several bodybuilders (some pros) who cultivate the attention of men (even gay men) yet they are “straight” and some even married.  Some of these guys physically engage with their male fans (sex, wrestle, etc).  Some of their women are OK with this while others are not.  Just look at the sampling of guys on musclegallery.com; at the very least those guys are willing to pose for photos sold to men—though some are conflicted enough to deny it.

As someone else has said, Jack had it all: good health, wealth, women, men, and the adoration of millions.  I admire him! 8)

Bay, every time you post THE BEEF respects you more.

Can you comment on Vince Gironda and Ed Connors? What does Ed get out of " Helping  " all these young guys & was Vince ever linked to the outher side?

THE BEEF

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #132 on: January 24, 2011, 08:36:45 PM »
  But I am intellectually superior to you. And I don't take it up the ass, which further makes me better than you. :)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

.......proving my assertions about your personality correct

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #133 on: January 24, 2011, 08:58:15 PM »
Hahahaha!!!  I think he thought I was some kind of smart alec.  ;D I was kind of half assing this hanging leg raise thing he wanted me to try and he had to step in and "own" me with a set of perfect clean machine like reps. This was about 15 years ago so I guess he was about 80  :o

hahaha I can just picture him gettn all frustrated....bro you made me laugh my ass off to death writing this

PIP Jackie L

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #134 on: January 24, 2011, 09:28:58 PM »
hahaha I can just picture him gettn all frustrated....bro you made me laugh my ass off to death writing this

PIP Jackie L

Dude, oldtimers like that don't give shits like us the benefit of the doubt ever. I hate to admit it, but maybe they have a point? Greatest generation and all that...

roccoginge

« Reply #135 on: January 24, 2011, 09:54:36 PM »
RIP juice tiger!  Oh, wrong guy!

roccoginge

« Reply #136 on: January 24, 2011, 09:55:41 PM »
[youtubehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZMERUKErGE][/youtube]

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #137 on: January 24, 2011, 09:58:24 PM »
D

roccoginge

« Reply #138 on: January 24, 2011, 10:35:35 PM »
Thank you!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #139 on: January 25, 2011, 03:35:55 AM »
I'm also curious about Gironda. Back in the day, I asked beefyheavyweight about Arthur Jones in one of his threads, and he said that AJ wasn't gay, but dat he did have a thing for teenage girls, and that he liked to watch bodybuilders sex his young wife ;D

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #140 on: January 25, 2011, 05:38:28 AM »
I'm also curious about Gironda. Back in the day, I asked beefyheavyweight about Arthur Jones in one of his threads, and he said that AJ wasn't gay, but dat he did have a thing for teenage girls, and that he liked to watch bodybuilders sex his young wife ;D
lets make sure this is all double sourced....GetBig is the journal of record   LOL

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #141 on: January 25, 2011, 06:58:04 AM »
Fixed

hahahahahhaha......that shit was funny as hell. this was Jim carry at his best. this skit was second only to the Fire marshall role that he used to play on "in living color"

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #142 on: January 25, 2011, 09:51:17 AM »
I remember seeing him many years ago when he was still quite old, he was doing diamond pushups but he has his hands extended all the way above his head.  Pretty damn impressive.