Author Topic: The Superbowl thread.  (Read 4762 times)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: The Superbowl thread.
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2011, 01:22:32 PM »
thats a pretty damn good idea, i would much rather watch that than the lame ass pro bowl

I bet the players would prefer it too.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2011, 06:29:22 AM »
I saw part of the James Harrison interview from media day yesterday.

.....pretty funny stuff ;D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2011, 06:32:01 AM »
I saw part of the James Harrison interview from media day yesterday.

.....pretty funny stuff ;D

He's his own man for sure.  Loved when the won the last SB and they asked him about going to the WH and he said he wasn't going....haha

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2011, 10:04:13 AM »
i can't fucking sleep at night :-X :-\

E
E

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2011, 10:09:02 AM »
Should be a good game.  Will probably be ring no. 3 for Rapelisberger. 

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2011, 10:14:51 PM »
i can't fucking sleep at night :-X :-\

E

If the steelers win this, it might be unbearable to post on this board.  :o

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2011, 10:41:05 AM »
28/17

:

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2011, 07:02:23 PM »
1:59 on the clock..

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2011, 07:08:56 PM »
Woooohoooo!!!

:

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2011, 07:12:25 PM »
Congrats to the packers and their fans, weird and cool at the same time to see gb win it...but i feel like the better team won.

:o

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2011, 08:11:55 PM »
not saying they don't have a good chance, but picking the packers is just wishful thinking for people who can't stand the fact that the steelers are knock knock knockin on seven's door

10 - 6 record and a 6 seed for what most would say is a weaker conference, looked very unimpressive against an unimpressive bears team so i think rodgers hot streak that everybody has creamed their pants over is done

inexperienced team against a team that has been there and done that 2 times before, nobody has any idea how they will deal with the pressure

i'm hearing a lot about rodgers shoulder, can he handle the pain like big ben always does?

every weakness people point out on the steelers, i can say the same about the packers

packers o line isn't very great either and steelers lead the league in sacks, their secondary is also suspect and i wouldn't take any of their guys over Mr. Polamalu, their special teams have given up some big returns

steelers are underdogs in vegas, they will feel disrespected being an underdog after winning 2 rings, seriously that is a joke but it makes me happy, no way they will take them lightly

packers can definitely win though i think it would be a fluke, number 7 will win number 7 and redeem himself after that "DTF" skank in georgia tried to ruin him

can't think of anything sweeter than seeing big mouth terry bradshaw and that douch goodell hand big ben the trophy at cowboys stadium :D

E

Wished upon a star.................... Green Bay Packers are CHAMPS! Earl won't recover.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #36 on: February 06, 2011, 09:18:42 PM »
Wished upon a star.................... Green Bay Packers are CHAMPS! Earl won't recover.

funny how you only respond when the steelers lose, like i knew you would ::)

guess what?  steelers still have more super bowls than everybody else and your retarded team passed on aaron rodgers for alex fucking smith

i'd say that hurt your team more than mine

E
E

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: February 06, 2011, 10:58:03 PM »

guess what?  steelers still have more super bowls than everybody else and your retarded team passed on aaron rodgers for alex fucking smith

E
I picked the Pack to win.................go look. And yes while they do, they are starting to catch up to teams like Minnesota and Denver in losses. ;D

I totally agree about Rodgers. Bill Walsh said to take Rodgers and the idiot staff at the time chose Smith. How fortunes may have been much different if Rodgers was our QB.

But I'm content the Steelers lost because I know you were so confident that they would win..................... ...

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #38 on: February 07, 2011, 07:39:47 AM »
A few of my precidtions came true last night.

1. Packers win the game. Check!
2. Defensive touchdown scored in the game. Check!
3. The receivers for Green Bay obviously overmatched the Steelers secondary. Tons of YAC yardage. Check!

Rapelisberger really shit the bed last night. Those two first quarter INT's in the first half were just brutal. I'm not gloating but I'm also definitely not sad that Big Ben finally experienced a humbling defeat last night. Dom Capers called a great game on D for the Packers. Unreal that the Packers were able to hang on after all of their injuries in the secondary. The difference clearly was Rodgers throwing for 300+ yards and 3 Td's, no picks.

Additionally, history has clearly shown that no one gives a fucking shit about who finishes in second place.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #39 on: February 07, 2011, 12:36:14 PM »
I picked the Pack to win.................go look. And yes while they do, they are starting to catch up to teams like Minnesota and Denver in losses. ;D

I totally agree about Rodgers. Bill Walsh said to take Rodgers and the idiot staff at the time chose Smith. How fortunes may have been much different if Rodgers was our QB.

But I'm content the Steelers lost because I know you were so confident that they would win..................... ...

of course you picked the pack to win, you never pick the steelers and you are wrong more often than not

while after a horrible day yesterday it's good to know that i'm still owning your mind after all these years :)

E
E

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: February 07, 2011, 02:32:32 PM »
of course you picked the pack to win, you never pick the steelers and you are wrong more often than not

while after a horrible day yesterday it's good to know that i'm still owning your mind after all these years :)

E
Nah, I picked the Steelers a lot in my yearly pool this year. They were dominant for most of the season. But I knew that if Sanchez could throw on them, then Rodgers with a much deeper receiving corps would bust em up.

I like it....owning my mind. We don't want to start the "puppet boy" thing again?

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 07, 2011, 02:55:39 PM »

E

A LOT of teams passed on Aaron Rodgers. He was drafted in the bottom half of the first round. After #25, I think.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #42 on: February 07, 2011, 03:06:57 PM »
A few of my precidtions came true last night.

1. Packers win the game. Check!
2. Defensive touchdown scored in the game. Check!
3. The receivers for Green Bay obviously overmatched the Steelers secondary. Tons of YAC yardage. Check!

Rapelisberger really shit the bed last night. Those two first quarter INT's in the first half were just brutal. I'm not gloating but I'm also definitely not sad that Big Ben finally experienced a humbling defeat last night. Dom Capers called a great game on D for the Packers. Unreal that the Packers were able to hang on after all of their injuries in the secondary. The difference clearly was Rodgers throwing for 300+ yards and 3 Td's, no picks.

Additionally, history has clearly shown that no one gives a fucking shit about who finishes in second place.

boldin is the answer to ravens winning the super bowl. check?

oops ;D

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #43 on: February 07, 2011, 03:08:07 PM »
A LOT of teams passed on Aaron Rodgers. He was drafted in the bottom half of the first round. After #25, I think.

yes and they are all dumber today for doing it, especially the 49ers for taking alex smith

E
E

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: February 07, 2011, 08:55:32 PM »
yes and they are all dumber today for doing it, especially the 49ers for taking alex smith

E
I agree. I wanted Rodgers since he went to CAL and I support the Bears too. He promised to sign a contract quickly and get straight into training camp. Bill Walsh commented that Rodgers might end up being better than Smith..........did the 9ers listen? :P

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 08, 2011, 07:10:39 AM »
boldin is the answer to ravens winning the super bowl. check?

oops ;D

E

Apparently he wasn't. I'm sure you noticed that I changed my avatar slogan quite awhile ago.