Author Topic: Carl Lanore's "Ms X"  (Read 6149 times)

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
Re: Carl Lanore's "Ms X"
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2011, 10:51:22 PM »
Hey aaron i dont expect you to tell us the full details but since he moved on and all that..maybe a little glimpse

i heard some off topic shows a while ago and carl was always complaining he had no money-i seem to remember him saying he had no car-had to walk, etc

then all of a sudden he could pay back his debts to his wife, get this nice looking woman , etc

what gives- was he faking it all the time or did he tap into some new source of revenue all of a sudden??

SHR has been very successful, plus he now does the BodyRx show with Dr. Scott Connelly...

He and I don't really communicate anymore, but from what I know he's doing pretty well financially these days.

A

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2011, 04:24:24 PM »

SHR has been very successful, plus he now does the BodyRx show with Dr. Scott Connelly...

He and I don't really communicate anymore, but from what I know he's doing pretty well financially these days.

thanks for the feedback
i am still surprised why SHR just suddenly took off- the thing is impossible to hear by anyone with half a brain but i can see how it attracts enough dimwits to pay for the bills- still the uptake must be due to something new

as for the the connely show- i heard  a few but i cant see how they can pay for themselves so i assume it is a connely vanity project

too bad you guys at rx couldn't get that free lunch

maybe connely thought carl was more serious-- talk about delusional

i bet carl never parted with his money or went around w/o  car- all that divorce crap was bs- no way a judge would give his wife so much money in alimony if there wasn't evidence the fucker could pay

on this bullcrap u must share responsaility- i mean u must have known the guy wasnt that broke- shit he payed for your room in the olympia

clearly he always had the money

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2011, 11:25:23 PM »

strong friend....

he had it good, he'd make you do all the work and reap the rewards..

offtopic>your new show

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2011, 12:02:08 AM »
PTPS
P

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2011, 06:11:16 AM »
thanks for the feedback
i am still surprised why SHR just suddenly took off- the thing is impossible to hear by anyone with half a brain but i can see how it attracts enough dimwits to pay for the bills- still the uptake must be due to something new

as for the the connely show- i heard  a few but i cant see how they can pay for themselves so i assume it is a connely vanity project

too bad you guys at rx couldn't get that free lunch

maybe connely thought carl was more serious-- talk about delusional

i bet carl never parted with his money or went around w/o  car- all that divorce crap was bs- no way a judge would give his wife so much money in alimony if there wasn't evidence the fucker could pay

on this bullcrap u must share responsaility- i mean u must have known the guy wasnt that broke- shit he payed for your room in the olympia

clearly he always had the money

He took his mother to Louisville . . . most likely sold her house.

THE BEEF