Author Topic: Picture of my $50,000 Rolex Platinum Day Date with Rhodium Dial  (Read 14989 times)

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Picture of my $50,000 Rolex Platinum Day Date with Rhodium Dial
« on: January 26, 2011, 05:47:01 AM »
 8)

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
Re: Picture of my $50,000 Rolex Platinum Day Date with Rhodium Dial
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2011, 05:50:04 AM »

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2011, 05:55:11 AM »
Brutal import from China, Shenzhen - 15.5 US$ plus shipping  8)

Plus epic hairy forearms  8)

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2011, 06:05:03 AM »
Brutal import from China, Shenzhen - 15.5 US$ plus shipping  8)

Plus epic hairy forearms  8)

How dare you question my integrity?  >:(

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2011, 06:06:11 AM »
Like your going to get any more pussy cause that watch....Get a clue..

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2011, 06:07:49 AM »

Sorry, dude  :)

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2011, 06:10:23 AM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2011, 06:11:24 AM »

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2011, 06:14:28 AM »
That ain't a 50k watch...if it was, then you could upgrade from those chicks that you have been banging. You could afford a quality room, and you could afford a quality camera to take a pic of that receipt.

So, either you have a second or third hand Rolex, or you found it, stole it, or it's a friend's.

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2011, 06:17:15 AM »
That ain't a 50k watch...if it was, then you could upgrade from those chicks that you have been banging. You could afford a quality room, and you could afford a quality camera to take a pic of that receipt.

So, either you have a second or third hand Rolex, or you found it, stole it, or it's a friend's.

See the model number of the receipt, it is a 50k watch. I don't tell chicks about my fabulous wealth cuz I want chicks who want my cock not my wallet.  :-*

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2011, 06:19:46 AM »
See the model number of the receipt, it is a 50k watch. I don't tell chicks about my fabulous wealth cuz I want chicks who want my cock not my wallet.  :-*
u live in phillipines year round ? 

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2011, 06:22:43 AM »
u live in phillipines year round ? 

I create and sell online businesses so I can go wherever I want. Usually split my year between Phils and Thailand. Since I spend so much time around these whorelands, it's too easy to find the next $5 whore. So I try to make whores fall in love with me. It's an interesting proposition to say the least.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2011, 06:23:54 AM »
I find this a tad bit sad, If I had that kind of money to spend on a watch!! - I certainly wouldn't look to post my wealth and sucsess in a bodybuilding forum.
I be out there doing all kind of stuff - in fact posting on the internet bragging about how much money I have and how much money I can spend on silly little things would be the last thing on my mind.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2011, 06:24:06 AM »
Xfactor circa 2007.  

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2011, 06:24:48 AM »
I find this a tad bit sad, If I had that kind of money to spend on a watch!! - I certainly wouldn't look to post my wealth and sucsess in a bodybuilding forum.
I be out there doing all kind of stuff - in fact posting on the internet bragging about how much money I have and how much money I can spend on silly little things would be the last thing on my mind.

What would u be doing then? Give me some advice instead of just ragging on me.  >:(

newmom

« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2011, 06:25:40 AM »

WRONG WRONG WRONG..After the thread you started, I have to say something. Just take it from an old lady perspective. They don't want to be smothered from jump street. Don't put all your eggs in one basket, by this I mean you don't have to date 100 people at once but date a few until you find or meet someone that grows into something serious. I really think you want to be in a serious relationship (guessing by your posts). Nothing is wrong with that but if you try to hard it can scare them away.

Don't take this the wrong way Mahg. If you posted a shot and trying to prove it's a legit watch and how much it costs, I'm guessing you do the same thing with chicks (wether you say you do or don't is irrelevant). I'm sure most dudes here will say a woman wants money and bla bla and perhaps for the younger ladies that may be true but not for ALL women.

newmom

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2011, 06:28:23 AM »
xfactor has the papers to prove his rolex is real

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2011, 06:33:56 AM »
WRONG WRONG WRONG..After the thread you started, I have to say something. Just take it from an old lady perspective. They don't want to be smothered from jump street. Don't put all your eggs in one basket, by this I mean you don't have to date 100 people at once but date a few until you find or meet someone that grows into something serious. I really think you want to be in a serious relationship (guessing by your posts). Nothing is wrong with that but if you try to hard it can scare them away.

Don't take this the wrong way Mahg. If you posted a shot and trying to prove it's a legit watch and how much it costs, I'm guessing you do the same thing with chicks (wether you say you do or don't is irrelevant). I'm sure most dudes here will say a woman wants money and bla bla and perhaps for the younger ladies that may be true but not for ALL women.

Thanks, sounds like good advice.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2011, 06:36:01 AM »

The whole - Chicks want money is all bullshit, I am sure there is a certain amount of woman out there that are particularly interested in meeting men with money, but the wide majority
find other things more attractive and or important.
I have dated a wide and I mean a wide range of woman when I was single so I am qualified to talk about this.
Having money does help no doubt, not to show off but you can actually afford to whoo a girl/woman that you meet and bring her out to a nice restaurant.

But here's a true example from me - which made a much bigger impact with my wife when I meet her:

She and me meet in a laundry shop, I was on the way out of the country litteraly was planing to leave Ireland in the next two weeks, I stayed in an absolute kip since I broke up with my girlfriend and fleed the apartment that we shared, it was a contious decision to save as much money as possible in the shortest amount of time.
So I am in the laundry shop and there she is - Yes I did like her straight away and she said she like me from the start as well, were the difference is was that I still had a job to do to convince her that staying with me is a good idea.
I didn't accomplish this by showing her that I had more money than she ever seen in her life (she just arrived a few month before from Latvia) but instead I went against anything I thought you need to do on a date and invited her to a day in the Zoo, I'm not saying I am super smart but it worked very well, I just picked one of my favorite places, and since I am an qualified zookeeper I had plenty of chances to show off The one thing that made an impression with her (and I  bet that goes for any girl) was that when I asked her if she would go out for another date and she agreed I said *Quote: Don't worry about nothing, I'm going to arrange the day I be looking after you.... it wasn't fake or anything I didn't even notice that I said it but later on when we were partners she told me that this made the biggests impression with her - Now pay attention kids!!! It made her feel that I am serious and that I am covering her six anytime all the time - It convinced her that I can be trusted.

That's what any woman and any man is after - finding somebody they can trust.

newmom

« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2011, 06:41:24 AM »
Most excellent post Stark. It's refreshing you realize not ALL women are about the wallet. Of course their are women that are like that.

I think the zoo is a great idea for a first date. How fun is that? I think MOST men think they need to take a woman to dinner or something like that. Honestly, I don't think it's fair for the single dudes. Unless the woman pays for her share.

Based on your post Stark, let me ask this question for the intellects (some ;D) here. Can you tell in 20 minutes of the first date if their will be a second one?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2011, 06:46:35 AM »

I was a Teenage Rolex Wearer? 

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2011, 06:48:08 AM »

The whole - Chicks want money is all bullshit, I am sure there is a certain amount of woman out there that are particularly interested in meeting men with money, but the wide majority
find other things more attractive and or important.

Sorry but that is the biggest BS I've ever heard (or read in this case)!!!

All women want money.
Money attracts them bitches like crazy, it's even little hard to understand as a man how someone can want just money so much! They just want it - they do anything for it.

Some women just realize at some point that they are too ugly or something like that to get wealthy man and go like "oh, i don't care about money, i want to find true love blaah, blaah, blaah"

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2011, 06:56:57 AM »
Sorry but that is the biggest BS I've ever heard (or read in this case)!!!

All women want money.
Money attracts them bitches like crazy, it's even little hard to understand as a man how someone can want just money so much! They just want it - they do anything for it.

Some women just realize at some point that they are too ugly or something like that to get wealthy man and go like "oh, i don't care about money, i want to find true love blaah, blaah, blaah"

Forget it, you never get it.

The reason alone that you believe that is the fact that you will (I bet you) end up with excatly that type of woman.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2011, 06:57:47 AM »
I gots a swatch watch does the same thing tells u the time...same as a cell phone...
DAWG