Author Topic: Chalk me up as the first to use the term "epic leans" as well as other famous  (Read 986 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
phrases do a search here on "epic leans" you will find this posting as the first. As one can see eventually all of my falcon ways catch on , people are naturally attracted to superiority. This happend with the african american community , now in these enlightend days people would rather be in falcon communities

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=248943.msg3497661#msg3497661

"thats some great athleticsm to dunk at only 6feet tall

i think this team would do very well we have the speed and epic leans and whiteboy endurance we would drink lactose free milk inbetween substitutions and halftimes"
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Falcon should these players stand or sit during halftime?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Falcon should these players stand or sit during halftime?

they should stand if they want to assimilate/grow/consume more calories but this may or may not fatigue them at the present game, however if it is championchip game then sit /consume/recover, however by standing they stimulate growth/calorie assimilation and will more than likely stimulated more mass by standing thus ATTAINING more mass after sleep/recover for next game and win THAT game instead
A

Bam-bam

• Getbig V

w8m8

eventually all of my falcon ways catch on , people are naturally attracted to superiority.

pat yourself on the back

then go clean the place you live in ...

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
What kind of fine lady cheerleaders could be assembled from Getbig for this basketball team, laura, stella, newmom, princess L, ripitup, w8w8 some suggestions what is your take?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Chalk me up
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2011, 08:45:51 AM »
Honestly Falcon, any punkass that can dunk at 6 foot tall ain't all that impressive man. Yeah it's decent, but it not outstanding.

evandatp

• Getbig IV
  • Haunted4Pay
'Foreign Island Negroes' was one of your terms for Polynesians, IIRC.