Author Topic: Flair having trouble with European tour.  (Read 7223 times)

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
Re: Flair having trouble with European tour.
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2011, 02:34:58 PM »

"In vino veritas."

If that is true, imagine what's in the shit he's taking!!
He was definately on crack or something hardcore. Both him and his brother are nut jobs.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2011, 02:36:55 PM »
He was definately on crack or something hardcore. Both him and his brother are nut jobs.

Do we have any recent Jeff updates?

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2011, 02:42:28 PM »

Do we have any recent Jeff updates?
Here's two:

Jeff Hardy posted the following on his twitter when he arrived in France for the beginning of TNA’s European tour… Just arrived& they lost my bag..goodStart..,FuckinSweet!

Also:

Jeff Hardy’s court hearing today in Moore County Superior Court in Carthage, North Carolina resulted in another continuance, reports the Southern Pines Pilot. Warren McSweeney, the Assistant District Attorney, requested more time to review the case. “Subject to Your Honor’s approval,” McSweeney said, “we have agreed to set that over to February the 16th in the morning.” Hardy’s next scheduled hearing is Feb. 16. The TNA star did not attend the hearing today.

Hardy was expected to take a plea bargain today on charges stemming from his 2009 arrest on drug charges. The plea agreement would have been subject to the judge’s approval.

UPDATE: Here is a report from the courtroom:

“When the case was called this morning, the ADA (Assistant District Attorney) told the Judge that they would need more time to negotiate a potential plea deal. He told the judge that the sides had a agreed to return to court on February 16th and asked for the Judge’s approval, which was granted. As someone who works in the court system, I can tell you that this most probably means that one of the two sides thought that the other was going to agree to something more than actually could be agreed upon. My hunch is that the ADA wouldn’t give in as much as Jeff’s lawyer wanted, but that is just my guess. At least Jeff can appear on the big 2/3 Impact.”

OLE BIG

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2011, 03:54:08 PM »
Flair being Flair, I guess. 

One night after a long night drinking, he tried to throw me and a few friends out of a bar.

I was around himm quite a few times before and after that and he was fine.  I guess he just hits the wall sometimes like many others do.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2012, 05:19:37 AM »
Sad to think about a bunch of nobodys and never will be's taunting Flair as the bus pulled away....  not saying he was right, but seems it could have been handled better.

We've mentioned this here and in other threads, but - other than JCP - Flair seems to have always gotten his best treatment from Vince and the WWF/E company.
Compare the TNA crew's treatment to this:

Stark contrast.
What got me thinking about it was Flair's 2011 HOF induction. The old man may have been a bit pissed that Ric went on to TNA after the spectacular send-off the Fed gave him at Mania, but they're still obviously on good enough terms to invite Ric back for a second HOF induction.
It really makes me think that Flair will find his way back to WWE one more time.

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2012, 06:48:06 AM »
Flair has been extremely complimentary of the WWE as of late, insisting his last match was the Mania event vs HBK and that he's no longer a "wrestler" as such. The door is open, slightly as it may seem....

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2012, 10:10:32 AM »
Flair has been extremely complimentary of the WWE as of late, insisting his last match was the Mania event vs HBK and that he's no longer a "wrestler" as such. The door is open, slightly as it may seem....

Everyone comes back, from Hogan to Foley, Bret, Austin, Rock, etc.
The only guys I never expect to again see associated with the Fed are Superstar Graham, Jim Hellwig, and Bruno.

I expect the Poffo's to be inducted into WWE's HOF within the next year or two. That deal Savage struck with Mattel was close enough to a WWE partnership to convince me. Also, the classy tribute Vince aired following Randy's passing seems to suggest that the old man has enough of a soft spot in his heart that he is at least opened to the possibility.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2012, 05:49:01 AM »
Makes you wonder if Flair keeps "wrestling" because it is in his blood or because this guy has alimony to 6 wives (give or take) and does not have alot of money to his name.Probably a combination of both.

He is going to die in the ring doing one of his patented flip over the turnbuckle stunts...