Author Topic: Rand Paul's Crazy Budget Cut Plan?  (Read 3167 times)

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Rand Paul's Crazy Budget Cut Plan?
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2011, 06:40:36 AM »
Very easy - anyone threatening the gravy train for the welfare queens like Benny Bitchtits is a mortal enemy.   

On that note why am i only accused of being Blacken when i disagree with you guys?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2011, 06:41:27 AM »
On that note why am i only accused of being Blacken when i disagree with you guys?

Skip laid it out. 

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2011, 06:43:26 AM »
I always thought his father was very intelligent and had the right approach to many things.
I understand you dont agree with him but calling him senile and deranged?

What is your problem with the guy?
lol
I am sure you do.

Personally, I think he is an idiot.
!

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2011, 06:44:15 AM »
Hey Benny The Sock Puppet  - what do you disagree with here?  

PEA BRAIN the Wanker, I cannot view the video.
!

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2011, 06:44:51 AM »

Skip laid it out. 

Yeah but it doesnt make it so

I will take responsibility for my posts but not for some other guys posts

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2011, 06:44:59 AM »
Betty Blanco depends on the government for his survival. Any government cuts threaten his livelihood. For example, his 8 children by 8 different women that live in a Newark NJ housing project may see a reduction in their inheritance when Betty dies. Right now Betty planned on leaving his 12 pairs of Nike Uptowns and 17 pairs of Timberlands to his children. He spends nearly half his welfare allowance on shoe polish weekly. If these government programs are cut, he may not be able to maintain his shoe collection and his children will have less to live off of when he is gunned down outside the local 24 hour Chinese food store by a rival gangbanger. If the shoe collection goes down in value, his children Na'Quan, Toshiba, Buckwheta, Bernard, Latrine, Wakinda, Shaka and Nahtanega will be left to battle it out over his collection of fitted "New Era" baseball caps.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2011, 06:46:28 AM »
And you claim to analyze financial statements?    For who?   Madoff?   

www.usdebtclock.org

Stop acting like you give a SHIT about the nat'l debt, PEA BRAIN. It is obvious you do not, just like the repubes you support.
!

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2011, 06:48:22 AM »
Yes, its called capitalism and avoiding moral hazard.   Now TBF are even bigger thanks to your faux WTF messiah.   
My "messiah" is my Lord and savior Jesus Christ. I am assured that He did not cause the collapse of Lehman/Bear/Merrill, etc.
!

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2011, 06:54:18 AM »
lol
I am sure you do.

Personally, I think he is an idiot.

Why?

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2011, 06:56:12 AM »
Why?
Post his long-standing views on domestic issues.
!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2011, 06:58:25 AM »

Like what?   Ending welfare for lazy pigs, welfare queens, and slobs?

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2011, 07:06:16 AM »

I wouldnt know where to look.
Can you just tell me the views you disagree with and we will take it from there?

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2011, 07:30:09 AM »
I wouldnt know where to look.
Can you just tell me the views you disagree with and we will take it from there?

Betty Blanco depends on the government for his survival. Any government cuts threaten his livelihood. For example, his 8 children by 8 different women that live in a Newark NJ housing project may see a reduction in their inheritance when Betty dies. Right now Betty planned on leaving his 12 pairs of Nike Uptowns and 17 pairs of Timberlands to his children. He spends nearly half his welfare allowance on shoe polish weekly. If these government programs are cut, he may not be able to maintain his shoe collection and his children will have less to live off of when he is gunned down outside the local 24 hour Chinese food store by a rival gangbanger. If the shoe collection goes down in value, his children Na'Quan, Toshiba, Buckwheta, Bernard, Latrine, Wakinda, Shaka and Nahtanega will be left to battle it out over his collection of fitted "New Era" baseball caps.

^This sums it up about right.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #38 on: January 28, 2011, 09:18:26 AM »
Has the Dept. of Energy provided us with more energy?

Has the Dept. of Education provided us with better education?

Housing and Urban Development? Is that even a question?

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: January 30, 2011, 04:41:07 AM »
Has the Dept. of Energy provided us with more energy?

Housing and Urban Development? Is that even a question?

Exactly

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #40 on: January 30, 2011, 04:59:51 AM »
I agree with some of his cuts... but why does no one talk about Defense?

You are not real about the budget if you aren't talking about cutting the number one budget line item we have... Defense.

While we're at it, we can cut some welfare too... I'm ok with medicare and medicaid though... I think older people should have healthcare... But then I think everyone should have an option to have it.

Also, I can fix social security...I have a plan for that too.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #41 on: January 30, 2011, 06:46:38 AM »

The argument here... is what happens to those poor, poor, areas or southern Alabama or north florida... states nearly broke... budgets slashed... little parental involvement and minimal govt oversight...

Without national or even state standards for education, do you suddenly have an entire generation of kids coming thru without any education whatsoever?

IMO, standardized tests suck for the upper 80%... but without some sort of regulation at the poorest/most uneducated areas, you have pockets of illiteracy go undetected.  And ya can't say "it's already like that"... cause national rankings, evaluation, etc are definitely in place.  Without it, a lot of places like that... the school board would appropriate all their local $ to their own overtime $ and millions of kids would just grow up worse than currently.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #42 on: January 30, 2011, 04:47:07 PM »
Were you educated in one of those areas, and if so, do you think that your upbringing at the schools in those areas contributed to the low IQ you possess today?

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #43 on: January 30, 2011, 06:29:21 PM »
The argument here... is what happens to those poor, poor, areas or southern Alabama or north florida... states nearly broke... budgets slashed... little parental involvement and minimal govt oversight...

Without national or even state standards for education, do you suddenly have an entire generation of kids coming thru without any education whatsoever?

IMO, standardized tests suck for the upper 80%... but without some sort of regulation at the poorest/most uneducated areas, you have pockets of illiteracy go undetected.  And ya can't say "it's already like that"... cause national rankings, evaluation, etc are definitely in place.  Without it, a lot of places like that... the school board would appropriate all their local $ to their own overtime $ and millions of kids would just grow up worse than currently.

You can still have the Dept. of Education for the things you mention. But what is its budget at the moment? 50-65 billion or so and it keeps getting bigger with no real improvement in relation to the size and cost of the Dept itself. As someone who has worked for a top level high school and a shitty middle school I can say that education has an enormous amount of waste because companies and school districts alike will always try to get as much graft as possible. I should show you some of the schools in my old school district and county(s)...middle schools with marble floors, LCD screens in the hallways and on and on, paid for by property taxes and lots of federal dollars.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #44 on: January 31, 2011, 08:02:58 AM »
Were you educated in one of those areas, and if so, do you think that your upbringing at the schools in those areas contributed to the low IQ you possess today?

i blame jaeger for my descent.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #45 on: January 31, 2011, 08:55:54 AM »
i blame jaeger for my descent.

Mick jaeger?

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 31, 2011, 07:25:31 PM »

Who says it's only when you disagree gimmick.  Blacken, like you, tries to portray himself as being critical of both sides.  Yeah, I know, just another "coincidence".

::)