Author Topic: Sherief Shalaby,,,,,,,,,,,,,,  (Read 10561 times)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Sherief Shalaby,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
« Reply #100 on: February 03, 2011, 10:41:51 AM »
Mr Shalaby,good to hear you and your family are safe for now.
              -dirt chute.

thx my friend..

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #101 on: February 03, 2011, 10:42:44 AM »
Freedom Fighter Nasser  8)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #102 on: February 03, 2011, 10:46:02 AM »
sharif: do you think he will keep his promise and leave or is he just bluffing?

i am sure mubark would leave by septamber even if there were no protests but in that case it would be to give his place to his son but now he will leave and will do his best to fix a lot of things before he leaves... yes i believe him!!..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #103 on: February 03, 2011, 10:50:34 AM »

God be with you and your loved ones. The people of Egypt have served as an exemplar for the rest of the world.

thx bro. and seriously we didnt know we were that strong!!.. the power of ppl is always there in all nations,.. it just needs someone to get it out in some places as in the arab world!!.. no doubt this is a turning point in the region and so in all the world!!..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #104 on: February 03, 2011, 11:10:46 AM »
Glad you're ok Sherief, how is everything there now? What do you hope happens

thx X.. i hope all ppl return to their homes now and everyone goes to his work after the weekend and give mubarak till september then to transfer the authority peacefully through the coming elections.. the stupid ppl who want him to leave NOW are giving the opportunity to "other parties" to interfere!!.. those ppl are either very stupid or they are working against egypt for other countries and by the way many spies have been caught during the protests!!..

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #105 on: February 03, 2011, 11:17:45 AM »
thx X.. i hope all ppl return to their homes now and everyone goes to his work after the weekend and give mubarak till september then to transfer the authority peacefully through the coming elections.. the stupid ppl who want him to leave NOW are giving the opportunity to "other parties" to interfere!!.. those ppl are either very stupid or they are working against egypt for other countries and by the way many spies have been caught during the protests!!..
They are poor, have been under Mubarak's boot for decades and are tired of seeing him and his cronies make a fortune for themselves and make a mockery of Egypt's political economy. You are a wealthy Egyptian, so of course you want all economic and political structures to remain in place. Quite natural.

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #106 on: February 03, 2011, 11:19:12 AM »
Sherief, glad you are okay.
Today I put down a deposit on a new porsche.  I wrote on my facebook wall 'I cant wait for the new 911 to get here!'
When I got home this evening I had 4000 friend requests from people named 'achmed'.  :-\

You have just been reported to the department of homeland security.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #107 on: February 03, 2011, 11:24:56 AM »
They are poor, have been under Mubarak's boot for decades and are tired of seeing him and his cronies make a fortune for themselves and make a mockery of Egypt's political economy. You are a wealthy Egyptian, so of course you want all economic and political structures to remain in place. Quite natural.

i am not a wealthy egyptian at all,.. i am from the middle class and i am against mubarak exactly the same as these ppl.. i just want things to change peacefully..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #108 on: February 03, 2011, 11:26:31 AM »
these ppl have born mubarak for 30 whole years so it's very stupid not to bear him few more months to avoid any interior or "exterior" violence!!..

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #109 on: February 03, 2011, 11:56:08 AM »
"exterior" violence!!..

Like what? 

Also you must be wealthy if you're hanging out on getbig all the time. 

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #110 on: February 03, 2011, 12:10:01 PM »
Like what? 

Why did you change your handle Jung Wee Lun(spelling)...Are you not a chinaman?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #111 on: February 03, 2011, 12:19:49 PM »
Like what? 

Yup. He's got a sweet outside gym, and obviously DSL internet access. That's more than 99% of his countrymen, and he's pleading poverty!? Remember, during the French Revolution, all the nobles assumed the garb of peasants to try to escape execution/recriminations.   

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #112 on: February 03, 2011, 12:20:29 PM »
Sherief, glad you are okay.
Today I put down a deposit on a new porsche.  I wrote on my facebook wall 'I cant wait for the new 911 to get here!'
When I got home this evening I had 4000 friend requests from people named 'achmed'.  :-\

lol

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #113 on: February 03, 2011, 12:26:44 PM »
Yup. He's got a sweet outside gym, and obviously DSL internet access. That's more than 99% of his countrymen, and he's pleading poverty!? Remember, during the French Revolution, all the nobles assumed the garb of peasants to try to escape execution/recriminations.   

seriously you know nothing.. internet is very cheap here and anyone can have it at only usd 8 per month (the slowest speed)!!.. thank ALLAH i have a good life but nothing comparable to the rich ppl in egypt.. 

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #114 on: February 03, 2011, 01:36:40 PM »
I'm glad to hear that "little hercules" Sharief Shalaby is OK.....he's a good guy

Game Time

• Getbig III
  • Go out fatboy
« Reply #115 on: February 03, 2011, 02:03:16 PM »
seriously you know nothing.. internet is very cheap here and anyone can have it at only usd 8 per month (the slowest speed)!!.. thank ALLAH i have a good life but nothing comparable to the rich ppl in egypt.. 

For ALLAH!!! <BOOM>

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #116 on: February 03, 2011, 02:35:01 PM »

Are you serious? Sherief, I think you should post another pic of that sweet gym. Post that squatting vid.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #117 on: February 03, 2011, 02:51:01 PM »
Are you serious? Sherief, I think you should post another pic of that sweet gym. Post that squatting vid.
He's got serious space, and seemingly upper level space, to just to put towards dbs and bbs just lying around for his workouts. You know that rooftop space in Cairo is in demand just for living/sleeping space, right!? It's the largest city in Africa, and square feet are at a serious premium.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #118 on: February 03, 2011, 04:56:21 PM »
I'm glad to hear that "little hercules" Sharief Shalaby is OK.....he's a good guy
Coming from a guy that has many "internet battles" with Sherief a class statement. When this all settles I'm sure you two will back at it again.  ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #119 on: February 03, 2011, 05:56:50 PM »
Coming from a guy that has many "internet battles" with Sherief a class statement. When this all settles I'm sure you two will back at it again.  ;D

Nah....I'm done with that. It was fun and I had some good ownages but it got boring

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #120 on: February 03, 2011, 07:27:27 PM »

thx "big hercules" but you cant call a guy whose arm is +43 cm and who bench presses 140 kg for 3 reps little ::)

;D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #121 on: February 03, 2011, 07:35:54 PM »

no need to do this my friend.. seriously mr. monkey doesnt know anything.. he is one of those ppl who still think camels are our main mean of transportation and that egypt is only sands ::)..

forget about my gym,.. yes there are many golds gyms and world gyms everywhere in egypt and many 7 stars hotels and so many luxury cars but so what??.. does this mean that egypt is rich??.. he said that i am rich because i have DSL so you cant take what he says seriouly!..

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #122 on: February 03, 2011, 09:19:07 PM »
lso you must be wealthy if you're hanging out on getbig all the time. 

;D

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #123 on: February 03, 2011, 10:17:57 PM »

LOL. True. If only "rich" people had internet access why did the government shut it down? How did this revolution spread so quickly?

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #124 on: February 03, 2011, 10:24:26 PM »
LOL. True. If only "rich" people had internet access why did the government shut it down? How did this revolution spread so quickly?

to answer your question in one word it was because of the "internet"!!..

it all started because of the tunisian vegetable seller who burnt himself them fire went in all the arab world..