Author Topic: Sherief Shalaby,,,,,,,,,,,,,,  (Read 10506 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Sherief Shalaby,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2011, 04:42:09 PM »
looks like there will be some contracts floating around..

bench

I guess you will be taking another leave of absence and get out that well traveled "suitcase"
and once again head out for another lucrative special assignment?

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2011, 04:45:05 PM »
I guess you will be taking another leave of absence and get out that well traveled "suitcase"
and once again head out for another lucrative special assignment?
doubtfull...some of my friends?..likely...i only do internal stuff now...mainly new weapons training, and shit like that..

bench

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2011, 04:46:02 PM »
They are beheading mummies and looting some of the priceless artifacts...mofos leave that shit alone!

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2011, 04:47:15 PM »
They are beheading mummies and looting some of the priceless artifacts...mofos leave that shit alone!
who cares?....they are already dead, with no family to see it...

bench

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2011, 04:52:55 PM »
who cares?....they are already dead, with no family to see it...

bench
Because of history...and the future things that can be learned...I mean they beheaded King Tut's grandmom...

I'm a history fanatic, so that's something I take seriously.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2011, 04:54:34 PM »
Because of history...and the future things that can be learned...I mean they beheaded King Tut's grandmom...

I'm a history fanatic, so that's something I take seriously.
i am a history fanatic too.....but fuck all that noise...if i had the chance i would totally kick a mummys ass ;D

bench

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2011, 05:18:19 PM »
In most revolutions there is someone waiting in the wings. The problem in this case is that there is no dominant figure out there. It will create a power vacuum. There are about 10 different factions waiting in the wings and by all accounts the most powerful is the Muslim Brotherhood. That would be bad news.

I tend to agree with Arch. Dictator that Mubarak is he kept order in the country and is an ally to the US and honors the peace treaty with Israel. That will all change. Sure Mabarak is no saint but in this world the choice is rarely between good and bad but between bad an worse. We've made this mistake before. Under Batista's rule Cuba was a booming resort town, but since he was no saint and was repressive and ruthless he was over thrown and we got Castro instead. Same with Samoza, not good enough for the leftist bleeding hearts so we got the Sandinistas instead. And who could forget the worse President in my generation (so far), Jimmy Carter. Turning his back on the heavy handed Shah, who like Mubarak kept his savage people at bay, gave us the Ayatollah. It is that worthless President who can't just shut up and build his houses for the poor and write bad poetry is one of the reasons why we have what we have today.

Be careful what you wish for.

yes, all my iranian friends are telling me its 1979 all over again. it sucks because they are at a point of no retun, only clear guy that seems Like He Could lead the country if the opposition does succeed is that Baradei guy, i will be honest though i dunno much about him, and just cause the muslim brotherhood are saying they wont try to get involved now, doesnt mean they wont try to later, thats exactly what happened in iran back in the day.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2011, 05:21:46 PM »
i am a history fanatic too.....but fuck all that noise...if i had the chance i would totally kick a mummys ass ;D

bench

Your amoral lack of sentiment leads me to believe that you would pump a 230 grain Federal hydra-shok into the base of my skull if the price was right. Then relax with a meatball sub and Pepsi while watching a rerun of The Simpsons.  

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2011, 05:24:57 PM »
yes, all my iranian friends are telling me its 1979 all over again. it sucks because they are at a point of no retun, only clear guy that seems Like He Could lead the country if the opposition does succeed is that Baradei guy, i will be honest though i dunno much about him, and just cause the muslim brotherhood are saying they wont try to get involved now, doesnt mean they wont try to later, thats exactly what happened in iran back in the day.

We never learn.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2011, 05:33:38 PM »
Your amoral lack of sentiment leads me to believe that you would pump a 230 grain Federal hydra-shok into the base of my skull if the price was right. Then relax with a meatball sub and Pepsi while watching a rerun of The Simpsons.  
nah...maybe a whataburger, and a diet dr pepper while watching aqua teen hunger force...and a 175grain sierra matchking ;D

just bullshitting...its not like that....i have morals.....although it may not seem that way..

bench

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2011, 07:19:59 PM »
One of the very best posters on Getbig. We are all thinking of you SS. My only hope is that some good can eventually emerge from this situation.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2011, 07:23:46 PM »
 Shalaby is in the middle of the protest right now throwing rocks at police and firebombing buildings like a true getbigger.

Viva la revolucion

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2011, 07:32:39 PM »
Hope Sherief has enough pics in his hard drive to get his daily men in thongs fix, until he's able to access the internet again.

Damn dude, you ARE getbig.  ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2011, 07:36:51 PM »
One of the very best posters on Getbig. We are all thinking of you SS. My only hope is that some good can eventually emerge from this situation.

x2

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 30, 2011, 07:42:28 PM »

;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #40 on: January 30, 2011, 08:10:17 PM »
Damn dude, you ARE getbig.  ;D

I'm the son of Getbig

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #41 on: January 30, 2011, 08:12:43 PM »

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #42 on: January 31, 2011, 02:52:39 AM »
Your mom has many sons

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #43 on: January 31, 2011, 02:56:41 AM »
In most revolutions there is someone waiting in the wings. The problem in this case is that there is no dominant figure out there. It will create a power vacuum. There are about 10 different factions waiting in the wings and by all accounts the most powerful is the Muslim Brotherhood. That would be bad news.

I tend to agree with Arch. Dictator that Mubarak is he kept order in the country and is an ally to the US and honors the peace treaty with Israel. That will all change. Sure Mabarak is no saint but in this world the choice is rarely between good and bad but between bad an worse. We've made this mistake before. Under Batista's rule Cuba was a booming resort town, but since he was no saint and was repressive and ruthless he was over thrown and we got Castro instead. Same with Samoza, not good enough for the leftist bleeding hearts so we got the Sandinistas instead. And who could forget the worse President in my generation (so far), Jimmy Carter. Turning his back on the heavy handed Shah, who like Mubarak kept his savage people at bay, gave us the Ayatollah. It is that worthless President who can't just shut up and build his houses for the poor and write bad poetry is one of the reasons why we have what we have today.

Be careful what you wish for.

An exercise in moral relativism.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 31, 2011, 03:02:12 AM »
An exercise in moral relativism.

Elaborate.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #45 on: January 31, 2011, 03:03:55 AM »
Elaborate.
Why. What I wrote is clear/succinct. 

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 31, 2011, 04:44:35 AM »
 So, when are all the pussies in the US gonna do the same shit and revolt.

Seems like Egypt has got bigger balls than the US.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 31, 2011, 05:20:35 AM »
So, when are all the pussies in the US gonna do the same shit and revolt.

Seems like Egypt has got bigger balls than the US.
Bigger balls mean nothing, if they turn blue and you can't shoot your load...or worse yet...nothing but a dribble...

Basically, they have no plan, no speaker, no real idealogy

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #48 on: January 31, 2011, 06:01:13 AM »
All the way a strong dude hope he is ok.

newmom

« Reply #49 on: January 31, 2011, 06:03:01 AM »