Author Topic: Mr. GB  (Read 154544 times)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
Re: Any lightweights out there wanna compete with me?
« Reply #50 on: January 31, 2011, 11:15:36 AM »
That bad huh?  What did he put you on?

360 was the (free test?).  I know the ranges go from 300 - 1100...but I expected mine to be maybe near 500.  I eat clean (save for sundays), workout, dont drink, minimize stress (unless its g/f related).  Didnt make sense.  So, she prescribed 100mg of compounded (whatever the fuck that means) cyp weekly. 

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Getbig Lightweight bodybuilding championship April 15th 2011, it's on
« Reply #51 on: January 31, 2011, 06:46:09 PM »
 Sorry "DrugFree4Life". This contest is for naturals only.

I hate pussies who brag about being drug free as if it means something. What's even worse are the shitheads who do that whole gay "Look at me i'm drug free!" thing, then go on drugs.

Fucking weirdos.

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #52 on: January 31, 2011, 06:52:07 PM »
360 was the (free test?).  I know the ranges go from 300 - 1100...but I expected mine to be maybe near 500.  I eat clean (save for sundays), workout, dont drink, minimize stress (unless its g/f related).  Didnt make sense.  So, she prescribed 100mg of compounded (whatever the fuck that means) cyp weekly. 

Are you making better gains with 100mg test week, as opposed to natural? 

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #53 on: January 31, 2011, 06:59:18 PM »

I hate pussies who brag about being drug free as if it means something. What's even worse are the shitheads who do that whole gay "Look at me i'm drug free!" thing, then go on drugs.

Fucking weirdos.

I'll be in the back oiling up everyone and making sure your music fcks up when you walk out in front of an audience of 20

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: January 31, 2011, 07:02:54 PM »
I'll be in the back oiling up everyone and making sure your music fcks up when you walk out in front of an audience of 20
;D

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: January 31, 2011, 07:03:13 PM »
 And after this is finished i'm gonna make damn sure I get my BLUE STARS.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: January 31, 2011, 07:06:20 PM »

Fucking weirdos.

Hey mangina....I competed 25yrs drug free....gave it up 2008....only recently have I started doing anything.  I dont have a problem admitting what I do.  So grab a handful of my cock and start gobbling it down.

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #57 on: January 31, 2011, 07:06:38 PM »
And after this is finished i'm gonna make damn sure I get my BLUE STARS.

I believe pink stars would be more appropriate for this event.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 31, 2011, 07:08:05 PM »
Hey mangina....I competed 25yrs drug free....gave it up 2008....only recently have I started doing anything.  I dont have a problem admitting what I do.  So grab a handful of my cock and start gobbling it down.

Shut the fuck up. You pussy.

Anyone who brags about being "drug free" is a bitch.

I guess that makes you a bitch?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 31, 2011, 07:08:32 PM »
Are you making better gains with 100mg test week, as opposed to natural? 

Hmm...good question.  I think I am marginally stronger.  Off season I sat around 200 - 205.  Now I sit 205 - 210, same bodyfat.  It may be more mental, but I feel like I get a better pump.  Some shoulder pains have gone away.  I want to ask my doc about deca because people around me say that its the thing to take for joint pain.

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #60 on: January 31, 2011, 07:08:38 PM »

So how are you going to play this out?  100mg a week is just enough to shut you down without much of the benefit of being on...

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: January 31, 2011, 07:11:49 PM »
So how are you going to play this out?  100mg a week is just enough to shut you down without much of the benefit of being on...

He's actually on about a gram probably.

Since he prided himself on being drug free I hughly doubt he'll be honest about his drug intake now. Of course he'll minimise it as much as possible.

I'm truely drug free right here. I just took a hash ball to the head, but i've never done gear.

XXXStraightEdgeXXX

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: January 31, 2011, 07:12:26 PM »
Shut the fuck up. You pussy.

Anyone who brags about being "drug free" is a bitch.

I guess that makes you a bitch?

I dont brag....and if you are referring to my SN...I have PMed ron to change it.  In addition, I would put my past pics of doing shows against any pic you have, or will ever post.  You would be made into my bitch.  Now grab my gym bag bottom twink....I have work to do.

Are you fucking kidding me?  She said that she has been doing this for 14yrs...and that the dose is mild...and would be for as long as I want to remain on HRT.  She said that Chrysin ( ::)) is all I would need for any anti-estrogen type of thing.  This is one of the biggest reasons I waited so damn long to do/take anything.  So much of the "once you take this, then you have to take that" kind of thing.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: January 31, 2011, 07:15:00 PM »
He's actually on about a gram probably.

Since he prided himself on being drug free I hughly doubt he'll be honest about his drug intake now. Of course he'll minimise it as much as possible.

Actually 5gms a day.....gota,,,,mutatona,,,,

Yes, I did pride myself on being drug free.  I see nothing wrong with that.  Since I am on what I am on....i will not compete in the WNBF anymore.  To me, thats cheating.  People can rationalize that I am putting myself back to a "normal" level.....but thats not my outlook.

Blockhead has met me.....Spauldo knows me....

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #64 on: January 31, 2011, 07:18:21 PM »
I dont brag....and if you are referring to my SN...I have PMed ron to change it.  In addition, I would put my past pics of doing shows against any pic you have, or will ever post.  You would be made into my bitch.  Now grab my gym bag bottom twink....I have work to do.

Are you fucking kidding me?  She said that she has been doing this for 14yrs...and that the dose is mild...and would be for as long as I want to remain on HRT.  She said that Chrysin ( ::)) is all I would need for any anti-estrogen type of thing.  This is one of the biggest reasons I waited so damn long to do/take anything.  So much of the "once you take this, then you have to take that" kind of thing.

I guess it kinda depends on your reasons in life for being clean.  100mg a week is a mild dose, I highly doubt you'd see any estrogen realted sides from that.  My point is that if you are going to inject, go on hrt, and thus no longer be natural, I wouldn't see the point of only running 100mg.  If you are planning on cutting off ur natural production anyway, might as well go with some gusto.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: January 31, 2011, 07:20:42 PM »

I guess it kinda depends on your reasons in life for being clean.  100mg a week is a mild dose, I highly doubt you'd see any estrogen realted sides from that.  My point is that if you are going to inject, go on hrt, and thus no longer be natural, I wouldn't see the point of only running 100mg.  If you are planning on cutting off ur natural production anyway, might as well go with some gusto.

Agreed. That's why 100mg sounds like BS to me. Usually the minimum I hear about is 250. I don't think i've ever heard of such a low dose of test.

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #66 on: January 31, 2011, 07:23:51 PM »
Well if its a script than 100mg would be on target.  I'm just not sure I personally see the point, but other factors such as age and health would come into play.

225for70

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: January 31, 2011, 07:29:17 PM »
Well if its a script than 100mg would be on target.  I'm just not sure I personally see the point, but other factors such as age and health would come into play.

Maybe some people don't aspire to be a mass monster like yourself TacoLoco.

Many Hormone replacement doctors prescribe androgel or whatever it's called...I'm sure you don't even get 100mg test week using those patches..I always thought the human body produced something like 7mg of test per day....So 7*7=49 week...So 100mg is def better than 49...**

**take those numbers with a grain of salt..

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: January 31, 2011, 07:35:55 PM »
Well if its a script than 100mg would be on target.  I'm just not sure I personally see the point, but other factors such as age and health would come into play.

Believe me, I have a friend in florida who laughed at me when I said my doc prescribed 100mg of cyp.  Like I said, I dont even understand what "compounded testosterone" means.  So, you are saying that this is going to do more "harm" than actual good in the long run as far levels go??  BTW...I was given choice of patch, cream, and IM.  I hate needles, but have heard of too many getting rashes with patches.....and then also reading about the gel not being all that effective either.  Actually, I am getting somewhat used to the needles...just been doing the thighs.....and on occasion glute.  I have intention tremors so holding a needle steady for a glute one....I have bent a needle already doing it.

225for70

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: January 31, 2011, 07:39:23 PM »
Believe me, I have a friend in florida who laughed at me when I said my doc prescribed 100mg of cyp.  Like I said, I dont even understand what "compounded testosterone" means.  So, you are saying that this is going to do more "harm" than actual good in the long run as far levels go??  BTW...I was given choice of patch, cream, and IM.  I hate needles, but have heard of too many getting rashes with patches.....and then also reading about the gel not being all that effective either.  Actually, I am getting somewhat used to the needles...just been doing the thighs.....and on occasion glute.  I have intention tremors so holding a needle steady for a glute one....I have bent a needle already doing it.

Have you got tested while on?.If so what was your free test etc?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #70 on: January 31, 2011, 07:40:01 PM »
Gayer than not eating carbs after 7:00 PM.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: January 31, 2011, 07:42:25 PM »
Have you got tested while on?.If so what was your free test etc?

No.  She said she tests at the 6mos mark. 

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #72 on: January 31, 2011, 07:51:18 PM »
Maybe some people don't aspire to be a mass monster like yourself TacoLoco.

Many Hormone replacement doctors prescribe androgel or whatever it's called...I'm sure you don't even get 100mg test week using those patches..I always thought the human body produced something like 7mg of test per day....So 7*7=49 week...So 100mg is def better than 49...**

**take those numbers with a grain of salt..

I'm not really even referring to mass goals or anything of the sort.

Rather, using the example of your numbers, and I realize you were just guestimating, but taking into account the Esther weight of the test, he is only getting like 67mg of test each week.  Then when you factor in personal differences such as shbg etc, he really may simply be shutting down his natty test and replacing it with synthetic, with little change in the actual outcome ie free testosterone running thru his system.  I just fail to see the point, though again there are other life factors I do not know.

Believe me, I have a friend in florida who laughed at me when I said my doc prescribed 100mg of cyp.  Like I said, I dont even understand what "compounded testosterone" means.  So, you are saying that this is going to do more "harm" than actual good in the long run as far levels go??  BTW...I was given choice of patch, cream, and IM.  I hate needles, but have heard of too many getting rashes with patches.....and then also reading about the gel not being all that effective either.  Actually, I am getting somewhat used to the
needles...just been doing the thighs.....and on occasion glute.  I have intention tremors so holding a needle steady for a glute one....I have bent a needle already doing it.

I'm not saying harm, more like it may be more trouble than it's worth.  If you are going to inject, which is indeed the only method to use, then you want to reep the benefit of doing so.  Not saying you need to pump yourself full of 3G of gear each week, but there is a desired effect you seek and I don't think 100mg will give you that.

You must remember the medical community plays it very very conservative on this issue.

225for70

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: January 31, 2011, 08:03:43 PM »
I'm not really even referring to mass goals or anything of the sort.

Rather, using the example of your numbers, and I realize you were just guestimating, but taking into account the Esther weight of the test, he is only getting like 67mg of test each week.  Then when you factor in personal differences such as shbg etc, he really may simply be shutting down his natty test and replacing it with synthetic, with little change in the actual outcome ie free testosterone running thru his system.  I just fail to see the point, though again there are other life factors I do not know.

I'm not saying harm, more like it may be more trouble than it's worth.  If you are going to inject, which is indeed the only method to use, then you want to reep the benefit of doing so.  Not saying you need to pump yourself full of 3G of gear each week, but there is a desired effect you seek and I don't think 100mg will give you that.

You must remember the medical community plays it very very conservative on this issue.

I understand your point.I forgot to account for the ester weight in my illustration...Hopefully his doctor knows what she is doing....The lowest dosage i ever heard of for HRT was 125 MG week, by a 55 year old man.  Just remember that the goal of HRT isn't to get T-levels up to 1200ng/dl, but to get you to a decent level around 500-600.

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #74 on: January 31, 2011, 08:39:34 PM »
I understand your point.I forgot to account for the ester weight in my illustration...Hopefully his doctor knows what she is doing....The lowest dosage i ever heard of for HRT was 125 MG week, by a 55 year old man.  Just remember that the goal of HRT isn't to get T-levels up to 1200ng/dl, but to get you to a decent level around 500-600.

Right but I really dont think 100mg of cyp will do even that, thats kinda my point.  Docs are so conservative due to the stigma of prescribing steroids that they dont really accomplish what they try to.  Nothing wrong with trying to push into the upper ranges of normal, in fact it is healthiest for a male to be in that range.