Author Topic: Sleep Anxiety. Serious Thread  (Read 12748 times)

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
Re: Sleep Anxiety. Serious Thread
« Reply #50 on: January 31, 2011, 09:32:43 PM »
just out of curiosity.

why take more drugs to null the side effects from other drugs?

lunesta, ambien, and xanax are all very powerful drugs. moreso then most people think.

just respect the drugs and be careful bro!

Haha its the american way!  Keep big phrama in business, take one drug to counteract the effects of another.
And yep, leafy is taking too much test and tren.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #51 on: January 31, 2011, 09:39:38 PM »
Yeah years of hard work can really pay off when you least expect it. I saw your pic back in your late thirties and you've really put on some serious gains man, no doubt, a solid 20-30 pounds for sure,

yup.

30 lbs over 10 years......that's 3 lbs a year.......astonishing  ::)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #52 on: January 31, 2011, 09:48:00 PM »

go get a sleep study done. You're probably getting anxiety at night, cause the sleep apnea is suffocating you at night. and you mind feels the sense of death. The last thing to want to do to take a drug to sleep. You might not wake up when you start suffocating.
A

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #53 on: January 31, 2011, 09:58:33 PM »
go get a sleep study done. You're probably getting anxiety at night, cause the sleep apnea is suffocating you at night. and you mind feels the sense of death. The last thing to want to do to take a drug to sleep. You might not wake up when you start suffocating.
Agreed I got a tonsil infection got the feeling of getting choked all night long. Some pretty trippy dreams though so it's all good :)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #54 on: January 31, 2011, 10:37:00 PM »
just lay in bed relaxing untill you fall asleep. if you wake up, just lay there relaxed and peaceful untill you sleep. dont toss and turn, dont get out of bed. keep your eyes closed. if you lay there relaxed all night and dont sleep, you probably didnt need any sleep. here are excetions, rare ones, but your body will rest if it needs to.

dustin

« Reply #55 on: January 31, 2011, 11:35:34 PM »
Man, you sound like a pussy jk

Sounds like trenbologna. Hope you manage to get some sleep. My bud wakes up fucking gagging and banging out lungers when he's on tren. I have sleeping challenges too but its usually because I have little self discipline and find something awesome to do instead of getting desperately needed sleep.

Hope you get your shit straightened out. That sounds fucking horrible. I empathize with anyone who has sleeping challenges.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #56 on: February 01, 2011, 12:31:48 AM »
gh shoudl prevent all side effect of other steroid,,legit gh that is,, the only side it may not prevent is anxiety and temper while on trenbolona,,those 2 will have to be control by you the bodybuilr,,the temper you have to becaue you will end up in jail if not,,or like most do they end up begging for girl to come back because they call her bitch when she veet their back  and did it too fast,,or fight witrh her on anything,,so you just need to know how to take deep breath and try nto to even though its very hard and you will fihgt with woman when on legit trenbolona,,
the anxiety is something that also hard to control,,you just need to low your profile and concentrate on bodybuild,,you need to remember stress fuck you up,,even on gh and sterois it wont make you lose noticable muscle but it will fuck you up and wont let you lift as much or eat when you need,,so just learn to work with anxiety or if severe one take med,,severe one mean you can not function and get panic attack wich should not happen with strong fellas such as yourself,,

sleeping,,on gh everyone sleep good,,every one,,agfter 5 hour you feel like you slept 12,,it i s the only hormone that you make you sleep and forget about everything and get you into very deep sleep whiel you sleep,,very good,,just like when you werw 15,,same exactly thing

gh15 approved
fallen angel

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #57 on: February 01, 2011, 03:00:51 AM »
Agreed I got a tonsil infection got the feeling of getting choked all night long.
That`s from sucking cock ?   :'(

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: February 01, 2011, 03:03:05 AM »
Agreed I got a tonsil infection got the feeling of getting choked all night long. Some pretty trippy dreams though so it's all good :)

Hey. Aren't you that guy who sucked a cock?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 01, 2011, 04:25:49 AM »
You guys ever experience this? Usually it happens during contest prep from the stress of upcoming shoes and being wired on caffeine but i just recently had my first offseason attack. It is slightly sleep apnea related i think. As i fall asleep, right before sleeping into unconsciousness i stop breathing and wake up gasping. This episode happens for 5 hours straight and i start to go insane. The inside of my head feels like the way TV static looks. I panic and freak out how im not going to be able to function at work the next day. Then about 2 hours before i have to go to work ill sleep like a baby until the alarm clock goes off.

While im trying to fall asleep my brain is searching for any possible thing that could have caused me to end up in the current state. I woke up at about 3 am last night and threw up my 342784735874350730 gram protein shake and then eventually fell asleep. I had a hell of a day today. The only thing i can link to this is consuming a high protein meal before bed which i have read can decrease REM sleep. I don't know... im just taking a guess here. Anyone else ever had this problem. This stuff scares me soo bad i literally start to DREAD my contest prep. In years past it wasn't too bad of an issue. I have had years where i diet down and slept like a baby every night. My first diet i had problems. The diet i did last year i had MAJOR problems. It makes me want to quit bodybuilding  :(

its the caffiene brother, these attacks happend to me even during the day while on cafffiene, its your body panicking from not enough oxygen. This shit happens to us when we get older and not very fun. Our bodies are invincible when younger. good luck
A

spinnis

« Reply #60 on: February 01, 2011, 04:36:18 AM »
I can count on one hand the times ive gone to bed in 22 years  because actually feeling tired, and I have Never in my life woken up feeling rested.

what a wonderfuuul wooorld lol.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: February 01, 2011, 04:41:03 AM »
LOL epic brainwash.

marijuana will fuck you up later in life when the carcinogens and there mutations of the heart valves finally catch up with you
A

spinnis

« Reply #62 on: February 01, 2011, 04:41:58 AM »
mutations of the heart valves

this is the only mutation you know anything about dumbo

so wahtever the fuck you have done to ruin your body and mental health, you should have just smoked weed instead.

spinnis

« Reply #63 on: February 01, 2011, 04:45:31 AM »
Use a vaporizer. Marijuana wont fuck you up.

but I know something that will

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #64 on: February 01, 2011, 04:59:05 AM »
'the stress of upcoming shoes'     ;D

I'm thinking that TA probably has a file on this.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: February 01, 2011, 05:38:08 AM »
Use a vaporizer. Marijuana wont fuck you up.

its still gonna increase blood pressure bro. that is the whole "high feeling" in essence. eventually your arteries or heart valves mutate enough to where the high becomes anxiety because oxygen flow becomes less
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: February 01, 2011, 05:41:15 AM »

this is the only mutation you know anything about dumbo

so wahtever the fuck you have done to ruin your body and mental health, you should have just smoked weed instead.

incase you didnt realize the pic on the right is farther away and slanted so its not a correct depiction of failcon leanz  . Sorry youll never have lats or a good physique ever hahaha :)
A

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #67 on: February 01, 2011, 05:44:08 AM »
I rarely sleep well now days... I can't remmeber when it was the last time I didn't wake up two times during the night.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #68 on: February 01, 2011, 05:44:41 AM »
but I know something that will

the first pick looks like hes at his parents house with nicefurniture and readily availbale food

second pic looks like he rented an old crack den and posted up wit some shit from walmart and goodwill

still falcon is epic and has the knowhow of cuttin edge nutriotion and kelp juice

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #69 on: February 01, 2011, 05:45:37 AM »
Falcon, not trying to be an ass, but you look WORLDS better on the left than you do on the right, imo.

spinnis

« Reply #70 on: February 01, 2011, 05:52:52 AM »
the first pick looks like hes at his parents house with nicefurniture and readily availbale food

second pic looks like he rented an old crack den and posted up wit some shit from walmart and goodwill

are you saying turning vegetarian made failcans life take a  turn for the worse?

spinnis

« Reply #71 on: February 01, 2011, 05:54:14 AM »
Falcon, not trying to be an ass, but you look WORLDS better on the left than you do on the right, imo.

are you saying taking failconnors advice is the last thing anyone would wanna tdo if they're looking for progress?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #72 on: February 01, 2011, 05:57:56 AM »
are you saying taking failconnors advice is the last thing anyone would wanna tdo if they're looking for progress?

haha, I'm just being honest.  He looks damn good in the first pic and much better than in the 2nd...

spinnis

« Reply #73 on: February 01, 2011, 05:58:56 AM »
No.

all thc does is raising bloodpressure accordingly to failcaeinstein  ;D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: February 01, 2011, 06:12:59 AM »

try correcting the tilt then adjust the height, youll see theres marginal difference, plus its too different poses, plus who can beat either pose  ;D
A