Author Topic: Keith D Jones foundation  (Read 8549 times)

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
Re: Keith D Jones foundation
« Reply #50 on: January 29, 2011, 08:39:35 AM »
i still cant accept keith is no longer with us

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #51 on: January 29, 2011, 08:42:29 AM »
WHAT IS THE FUNERAL INFORMATION?

HAWTHORN, CALIFORNIA  MEMORIAL SERVICE FOR KEITH JONES
29 JANUARY 2011 AT 1:00 PM

TRINITY LUTHERAN CHURCH
4783 WEST 130TH ST
HAWTHORN, CALIFORNIA

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #52 on: January 29, 2011, 09:01:30 AM »

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 29, 2011, 09:06:52 AM »
you heading over there?
Nah I got other plans for today. I was going to try to get to the Fitexpo, but life happens.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: January 29, 2011, 09:20:29 AM »
I was going to try to get to the Fitexpo,

Outed

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: January 29, 2011, 10:50:25 AM »
Outed
I never posed for other men oiled up in a thong.........I = < Outed than you..
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

fire2b12

• Getbig II
  • GO BIG OR GO HOME
« Reply #56 on: January 30, 2011, 10:02:16 AM »
thank you everyone who came out yesterday to the service. :)

powermaxx9

• Getbig II
« Reply #57 on: January 30, 2011, 10:20:33 AM »
pose in peace, keith.  lifes too short.   :'(

fire2b12

• Getbig II
  • GO BIG OR GO HOME
« Reply #58 on: February 02, 2011, 07:00:07 PM »
With my dad's passing I have been through, so much anger, grief, sadness, and then again back to anger. I love my dad so much and I never thought that I would have to live my life without him in it. He was my best friend, I wish that I could just tell him I love him 1 more time. I wish that I could kiss him 1 more time. But I cant. He isn't here anymore. And I am so mad at him for just leaving me, here. So I am only left with these really great memories, of him and the things that we did together. My dad was a great man,and a even better dad. I'd have to say that my dad is the "World's Bestest Daddy". I am so blessed that I was his kid. Me and my sister and my family want to carry my dad's great name and his legacy. We want to be able to show others how great my dad was. He loved to be involved in his community and help out with charity events. My dad was a big part in the "No Hope N Dope" program that was put on by Sumo legends Akebono & Konishki. My dad always said "stay clean, stay strong". He was given awards from the Hawaii state Governor for his role in the program. My dad used to travel around to different school in Hawaii and preach about the inportantace of staying in school and working hard and getting good grades, and having a goal in life. My dad also held many fund raisers for children with disabilities and raised money for their hospital bills, or needed surgery. He would put on fun and original events like a "Lift-A-Thon", arm wrestling meets, homerun derby's, and my favorite his hot water balloon race. My dad loved to help others, always. And I want to be able to carry out his dream. So with the help of some of my dad's closest friends, we started the Keith D Jones foundation.We are a non profit 501(c)3 and registered in the state of Hawaii. Our goal is to be able to donate all the monies that have been collected every 4 months, to charities of choice. Here are some of the charities that we plan to be a part of, The Muscular Dystrophy Association for kids, SADD is Students Against Destructive Decisions, and my dads favorite the Special Olympics. We also plan on hold our events to raise money for local children or schools in need. But the whole point of this foundation to to help the keiki. I read somewhere that the kids of today, are the leaders of tomorrow. This is why it is so important to help our future leaders, caregivers, teachers, one day mothers, and one day fathers. If you would like to donate please do so via paypal.com using the email admin@keithdjonesfoundation.org and with every donation BIG or small you will receive a clear glass marble magnet with my very handsome daddy's face. Mahalo Nui Loa for you thoughts and prayers for me and my family.

Jaime Ito