Author Topic: Sometimes you get the elevator, sometimes you get the shaft  (Read 13346 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Sometimes you get the elevator, sometimes you get the shaft
« on: February 04, 2011, 06:30:10 AM »
Hello Bob. In your avatar you have the following caption: “sometimes you get the elevator sometimes you get the shaft“. My question is:

“If you take an elevator up to the 7th floor at the Mirage Hotel in Vegas, do you get the shaft up there next to the ice machine?"

Honest question

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
Re: Question for Bob Chick
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2011, 07:25:22 AM »
I believe this saying has a series of black and white photographs illustrating the events that may or may not have taken place in room no 7.

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2011, 08:00:03 AM »
Hello Bob. In your avatar you have the following caption: “sometimes you get the elevator sometimes you get the shaft“. My question is:
“If you take an elevator up to the 7th floor at the Mirage Hotel in Vegas, do you get the shaft up there next to the ice machine?"

Honest question
;D

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2011, 08:44:21 AM »

Honest question

While I'm sure there are many that would take you up on your offer...I aint one of them.  I'm sure you'll find someone to give you the shaft REAL soon...make sure to use a condom so you can continue to be the "cleanest natural"

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2011, 09:23:35 AM »
While I'm sure there are many that would take you up on your offer...I aint one of them.  I'm sure you'll find someone to give you the shaft REAL soon...make sure to use a condom so you can continue to be the "cleanest natural"

lol......hahahahah.....o h shit, that's cracking me up..... ;D ;D ;D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2011, 09:28:16 AM »

Honest question

;D

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2011, 10:12:36 AM »

Honest question

Honest question:

Why do you keep PMing me asking if there is a chance for us to "get together"....?  For the last time..I'm not on your "team"...! Enough already!!

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2011, 10:18:10 AM »

Honest question

You need to ask John Parillo... ;D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2011, 11:10:43 AM »
Honest question:

Why do you keep PMing me asking if there is a chance for us to "get together"....?  For the last time..I'm not on your "team"...! Enough already!!
:D

Come on Bob. Nobody PM'd you. Please get a more decent comeback.  ;D

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2011, 12:07:03 PM »

None necessary...you've been exposed, twink

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2011, 12:12:52 PM »

Bob, weren't you exposed by sergiopump?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2011, 12:13:07 PM »
haha .. your rebuttal is so weak .. I am sevastase dude .. just changed my handle. You are losing your wit ... I expect better from you ;)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2011, 12:53:53 PM »

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2011, 12:55:16 PM »
Haha - funny thread - I love Bob's responses! ;D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2011, 12:57:26 PM »
Haha - funny thread - I love Bob! ;D
I bet you do hunk  ;)

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2011, 12:58:44 PM »
I bet you do hunk  ;)

A "man" calling another man a hunk is a bit gay don't you think?

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2011, 02:14:52 PM »
haha .. your rebuttal is so weak .. I am sevastase dude .. just changed my handle. You are losing your wit ... I expect better from you ;)

almost 18K posts and this is the kind of shit you come up with

I guess after the 15K-th everyone just burns out- still being owned by a moron like Bob "I paid my dues in full" Chic must be painfull

now get that shaft of your ass and

reply to synthol bob as the man u once were

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2011, 02:27:22 PM »

X2

Bob`s a joke.

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2011, 02:40:10 PM »
X2

Bob`s a joke.

no

that comeback is a joke

synthol bob lied/told the truth about PMs and sad 18Ker comes back with " Come on Bob" ???

you never "come on" someone like Bob!! you tell him:

Bob you lie for a living, and whether or not u sold your ass in the mirage hotel u sure as fuck sold not only urself to the ifbb, npc, whoever allowed you to eat crumbs off their table, but u also sold all the pros u were supposed to represent

I mean bob is the typical ass liker; remember when u were last in school and the teacher asks who wants to be student representative? yep that's fking bob

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2011, 02:41:56 PM »
I apologise for the typo

i meant ass licker, not ass liker

i have no concrete evidence regarding whether or not bob likes ass- i am just sure he licks ass

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2011, 03:06:24 PM »
Shit, will this childishness, this OCD with Bob never end?  The answer to the question on someones sexuality is pretty much a matter of public and sometimes private record, so let us examine it thus, shall we? 

Bob has a family, does he not?  Ergo, Bob is married to a woman and together (I believe)  they had a child or children, correct?  This is what normal heterosexual men and women do, i.e., "reproduce the species".  Homosexuals can't do that ("homo" in this case meaning "same" as in "same sex" and when the plumbing is the same, the results are always  the same, i.e., you ain't birfin' no babies),  and as such they are forced (much like the Armed Forces they so frequently try to infest  ;D) to recruit, if you will. 

Hmmmm, Bob is a heterosexual by prublic proof then, right?  Yup.  Unless...Let the "man" that has personally sucked Bob's weenie come forth and give proof and said proof must be unimpeachable.  For those of you in Rio Linda Commiefornia that means it is beyond reproach, errrrrr...genuinely true...ummmm...Da Troof. ;)

In other words, as far as everyone here is concerned, until Bob himself states otherwise he's pretty much a normal heterosexual man.  Unless one or more of you has smoked his wang and can easily prove said act or other faggotry with the subject in question, all you're doing here is humping the wrong leg.

It would probably be easier to find a genuine photo of Bay or the "1" having coitus with a real woman than it would be to find something on Bob.  If that were not so then I suspect this tripe would have long been proven. 

To me, Bob seems like a descent enough guy and outside of the use of AAS and the like I suspect he and I may well agree on a variety of topics, but then I have an IQ above room temperature.  Barely, but still above it.   Those that post this drivel, well suffice to state I suspect otherwise... ;)

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2011, 03:10:05 PM »
Bob has a family, does he not?  
If by family you mean a horde of gimmicks I would say most likely.

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2011, 03:12:21 PM »
bob is not homo, hetero or bi sexual

bob is moneysexual

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2011, 03:21:43 PM »
If by family you mean a horde of gimmicks I would say most likely.

Surely you jest?  If he doesn't have children, then state as much as fact.  What you just wrote isn't even "writing", it's "typing".  Typing requires little, if any, "thought".  A chimp can type.  You are not a chimp, ergo you can do better.

I think he has a wife and children and regardless of that I also think he's a fairly good guy.  That doesn't mean I agree with him on every subject but neither does it mean  I think less of him for our disagreements. 

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2011, 01:52:38 AM »
pipe down “slate“

Bob is actually a cool witty guy. I am just keeping him in check.